"Ol' MacCoco had a farm, E-I-E-I-O, and on her farm she had a DREAM, E-I-E-I-O; With a 'hai hai' here and a 'hai hai' there, here 'hai' there 'hai' everywhere 'hai hai', Ol' MacCoco had a farm, E-I-E-I-O!!!"Kiryu Coco

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
It's significantly less effort to put things on Itch than Steam. Clearly this means Cover doesn't care about the Homos and can't be bothered to invest effort into them.
Just like Aquarium the Steam Version its still in their plans read the page retard

Hakka wants to be part of the Asylum so he became a Fixer

Wait i am retard LOL
But still not releasing it in Steam and the same time its a mistake
1698720501402.png
Who of the Homos talks about Cannibalism???

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

braindoko

I just saw Snuffy get jizzd on violently in VR. That's enough internet for today

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Not gonna post them all, but the replies have begun.

Edit:
Actually, there is one I will post

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Communities that crossover with vtubing:
  • Otaku culture
  • Twitch Streaming
  • Gacha games
  • Doujin circles
  • E-sports
  • Cosplay
  • Jpop
  • PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING
~One of these is not like the others...

> Standout talents are those who heavily lean in to their kayfabe or are just exaggerated versions of their personalities
> Their CEOs sometimes get involved with their talents' shenanigans
> Indies getting hired and have to change their name and use a new persona
> In the same vein, former talents of a company joining another under a new name and persona

It's not that farfetched if you think about it since both industries are having more parallels with each other by the day

Negzana

so I jumped into a Shiori stream and after 10 minutes I have come to the realization I don't know what the fuck she's talking about

Big PiPi Energy

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
so I jumped into a Shiori stream and after 10 minutes I have come to the realization I don't know what the fuck she's talking about
Welcome to the club. Even her habitual watchers don't understand.

Negzana

Welcome to the club. Even her habitual watchers don't understand.
I wonder if Fish is regretful or elated that he didn't pick her up before she got into Hololive

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter

I'm getting feelings for lemons.

This looks AI generated. I can tell from the pixels and from se..making the exact same type of pictures myself, though with different characters.

Regarding Haachama - Would have been funny and on brand if she just showed up streaming out of nowhere with no announcement. But of course it makes sense to make the announcement. She's going to be a millionaire by the end of this stream.
Looking forward to it.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
This looks AI generated. I can tell from the pixels and from se..making the exact same type of pictures myself, though with different characters.

Regarding Haachama - Would have been funny and on brand if she just showed up streaming out of nowhere with no announcement. But of course it makes sense to make the announcement. She's going to be a millionaire by the end of this stream.
Looking forward to it.
Just look at the fingers.
20231030_233751.jpg

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Nigel Nigerman

Lurker mode activated.
I don't like the size of her hair, and the eyes just don't work for me at all.

Racist! Not all Lemon Women are wiggers just so you know.

Same here. The news of Matthew Perry's death really blew me away and I was rather depressed. Haachama's return is the window opening after a door closes.

Chandler unalived himself so Haachama can stream. Don't ever forget his sacrifice, he's a true friend.

:Pekora-EVILGRIN:
why is she talking about incest?

Also:
Halloween Art Nerissa

Nerissa's fanarts are always :iryswooo:

Man I'm glad that she's back but her being a workaholic isn't good for her already frail body and isn't good on a long run and her schedule is fully packed this week so no rest for her it seems :depressedtako:

Clearly the apple doesn't fall far from the tree since gin is also like this but man what can I do but concern I just want the funny little guy be a funny little guy just for a little longer:depressedtako:

As I posted earlier, IMPREGNATE HER YA FUCKIN' FLIP!!!

Vivi is starting soon.

View attachment 53484
She brough back the Xbox mic.
:whatastory:

Pomu's little sister made an art of her too.

I really can't unsee Victoria as Discount Nerissa. She's that MID. :smugpipi:

Jacks Wasted Life

Looking forward to it.

Call me a fag, but I shed a few happy tears watching all the Holos (and some non) welcoming her back. Been missing her, didn't realize how much. Yagoo's "welcome home" hit hard.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
She is what Vesper was going to become if he lasted another year

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Racist! Not all Lemon Women are wiggers just so you know.

I have no idea what you're on about. The fuck?:confusedshuba:

The hair just seems weirdly too much and the shape of the eyes don't look right to me. Yes tits and ass are great but I feel like it's a little off-mark.

She is what Vesper was going to become if he lasted another year

A woman?

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Just when you thought Loli Ui already broke out of containment it breaks itself out even further

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Next Tuesday, Lia and Shiina collab, playing a Five Nights at Freddys game.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Communities that crossover with vtubing:
  • Otaku culture
  • Twitch Streaming
  • Gacha games
  • Doujin circles
  • E-sports
  • Cosplay
  • Jpop
  • PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING
~One of these is not like the others...
Also Dog Lovers Office Workers Fishermen Hardcore Milspec Fanatics Scientologists Interweb Culture.

Also jokes aside Wrestling is all about presentation same with Vtubing it's not that different.
Wrestling is arguably the most similar in practice, given the character kayfabe.
fucking clock me i guess or Migo lurkers choice.

Top Bottom