"He just straight up insults me! He calls me a 'pen'! ~'Your pen!'~ Omae wa pen~da! Anata wa pen... da! Kusogaki! You brat... wait, was I wrong? it's incorrect? I'm sorry I'm sorry! I was tricked"Roboco (vs Duolingo)

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
Just look at the fingers.

First giveaway was the shading. Then I checked the hands.
I was meming, but I've been using these different AI models so much now I can recognise them at a glance by the overall art style. Then youur eyes move to the hands and parts of the image that don't make sense and it's a dead giveaway.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
How has seemingly nobody bothered to find a way to circumvent Youtube Music's dogshit leaky system yet?
It wasn't leaked early this time though? Holo twitter posted about it right as it went up in JP time.

The scheduling error was on hololive's side, she was supposed to have the song released today after the stream but I guess miscommunication happened and the staff scheduled it to be at that time instead hence her reaction about it

Dont know shit about the Homos
But why they dont release it in Steam???
Are COVER Hyper Retarded or these :

CCMC Corp​

Are some autists that wanted the game in itch.io first?
Wait i am retard LOL
But still not releasing it in Steam and the same time its a mistake
Hololive Error/Aqua's VN game also has a delayed steam release, it's not just for holostars
And I recall Ame used itchio for one of her game projects iirc? So I guess the idea to use itchio has been in the mind for the EN talents at the very least

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Lumi doing late-night Halloween karaoke.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Is this girl usually like this? Is this what I've been missing?

This chick's nuts. Shiori bros, there ain't no spare parts for this one, she is impossible to fix. The longer I listen the more I disassociate from reality.

No reason to fix what is already perfect~

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

niggaphil

I wonder if Fish is regretful or elated that he didn't pick her up before she got into Hololive
Phase connect Fans: We want Shiori Vtuber
Fishman: We have Shiori Vtuber at home

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Short

God Damn the Sun
penchiIIa m.pngmuhyohyo m.pngChinchilla in 10 minutes!!!muhyohyo.pngpenchiIIa.png

chinchilla m.pngClips from the last stream!chinchilla.png

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Hey Kroniibros, are you excited for a "non-binary protag and queer cast"? :smugpipi:

Archive 1 / Archive 2

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
The twitter link is gone and the archive isn't working right, what did it say?

Damn, she was quick on that delete button. I took a screenshot but it's on my other computer which is way over there.

It said "remove kebab." Maybe she didn't know.

Short

God Damn the Sun

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Damn, she was quick on that delete button. I took a screenshot but it's on my other computer which is way over there.

It said "remove kebab." Maybe she didn't know.
She's way too embedded in chan culture to not know.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
I've seen many things on Twitter over the years in regards to VTubing, but I've never seen someone seemingly LARP as a VTuber Awards Show. This can't be anything serious with how this account behaves like a giddy high school girl that went online for the first time.
Untapped.gg_Companion_JCkKifPT6i.pngUntapped.gg_Companion_N66q4gft2s.pngUntapped.gg_Companion_fq7Pvrt5Sd.pngUntapped.gg_Companion_fanSfK0mss.pngUntapped.gg_Companion_PIhbhKDHTf.pngUntapped.gg_Companion_IO3Uzdew9F.png
Untapped.gg_Companion_WY6aLFrxrl.png
Maybe it's the new trend-hopping "VTuber attention meta" just like people used to do interviews with VTubers or create "VTuber support" accounts for attention a few years back.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
my racist senses tell me this can be understood as death to goatfuckers or am I getting it wrong? perhaps I'm not racist enough.
Hey Kroniibros, are you excited for a "non-binary protag and queer cast"? :smugpipi:

Archive 1 / Archive 2

MY NIGGA IN CHRIST WHERE THE FUCK IS THE ACTING HOLY SHIT :vesperfacepalm:
Do they not hear themselves? or are they that tone deaf that they think this passes for acting? Listen I wouldn't be shitting on it if this was some sort of class of 09 type of content that the people involved were half shitposting it but these people, specially kronii want to be considered legit voice actors. I can tell these niggas are tensing up their spine trying to deliver their lines and the overtly cute voice sounds way too fake. Even fucking rwby sounded more believable.:whatastory:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
The scheduling error was on hololive's side, she was supposed to have the song released today after the stream but I guess miscommunication happened and the staff scheduled it to be at that time instead hence her reaction about it
If it was an accident and they meant to schedule the digital release for after the stream then lol :botanshrug:
One day they'll get it right.

Hag Corp(+Laplus) DoroKen is releasing a cover in about an hour.

Okayu will also be returning from her one-month break this week. I missed the hag catto :sanasmile:

Short

God Damn the Sun
I've seen many things on Twitter over the years in regards to VTubing, but I've never seen someone seemingly LARP as a VTuber Awards Show. This can't be anything serious with how this account behaves like a giddy high school girl that went online for the first time.
Maybe it's the new trend-hopping "VTuber attention meta" just like people used to do interviews with VTubers or create "VTuber support" accounts for attention a few years back.
Looks like a marketing campaign for this Logcast app.
2023-10-31 r1r23.png
2023-10-31 1r144.png
2023-10-31 252.png

Top Bottom