"The most relaxing thing is to not wear any underwear, right? I once went to a part-time job interview without wearing my underwear."A-chan

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
But Risu didnt release the MV
Wouldn't be the first time Holo scheduled a release wrong. Won't be the last time, either.
We've known for a while that Youtube Music/Spotify releases Holo songs in 00:00 JP time so that's why I'm assuming this was on purpose. Risu also has a link to the song in her stream description.

If it was an accident and they meant to schedule the digital release for after the stream then lol :botanshrug:

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included

Kaelas reaction to seeing your ballsack

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I'm glad she's back but christ she needs an intervention or something. This woman admitted that the majority of her break was work (or Splatoon/Animal Crossing), then had a small nervous breakdown over not being able to complete her original songs by her self-imposed date.

Rin you're probably here, please stop thinking about your job for at least 3 seconds :depressedtako:
Man I'm glad that she's back but her being a workaholic isn't good for her already frail body and isn't good on a long run and her schedule is fully packed this week so no rest for her it seems :depressedtako:

Clearly the apple doesn't fall far from the tree since gin is also like this but man what can I do but concern I just want the funny little guy be a funny little guy just for a little longer:depressedtako:

Last edited:

Anime Fan

Airi's computer is still broken so unfortunately it looks like she won't be able to stream for Halloween. Man she really has some bad luck :airidepressed:.

archive

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Update from our man in the field

Going to Japan without a cache of "white people" deodorant is a rookie mistake. The domestic stuff is made for the BO levels of the domestic market - in other words it's completely ineffective for us stinky 外人.

No, some VTweeters start accounts with "ambitions" and then they do nothing with it over time other than sperg out. What's funnier, I think he was SUPPOSED to manage that VTuber he was in a relationship with.

View attachment 53396

Manager, manage thyself.

Sena Bonbon's 1-year anniversary is coming up on Noverember 17 and her community has started a Kudoboard-like thing to send her well wishes. Has it really only been a year?

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Koros Apogee

Thank you Delutaya correspondent on the Delutaya beat.
The sing stream was good (and is still up, as of now, not sure if she privates or not)!

I have not kept up with her karaoke in a bit but it sounded like there was SO MUCH LESS autotune stuff so you could just hear her voice and it was still very enjoyable, I remember the first couple of streams the voice was full robot (which is a choice and was fine too).

I like this (slightly) more natural voice karaoke better. I cannot understand anything so has it been mentioned as a conscious choice or anything?
EDIT: I started rewatching because I came in about half way through and the beginning is full auto-tune so I guess I mean LATER songs she eases off on it.
I got an archive of the stream so it's fine. (Archive Link)
I do agree that I enjoy her Karaokes when she sings with no autotune. Especially since I rediscovered her past Karaoke clips that were posted back on 4chan when hlg was on /jp/. Obviously, this screencap was on my phone and it happened a day or so after she graduated from Hololive.
IMG_9481.PNGIMG_9482.PNGIMG_9483.PNG
I made 3 folders that have 2 full karaoke and several clips with/without effects that (maybe) originate back when she was known as just mgmgoi4 on NicoNico.
As for Delta using her semi-natural voice. I haven't found any reason why but most likely is because she is doing more recordings since forming U22 with Mitwun.

Also, Tempus is having a Visual Noval game as well as merch for their Halloween event. (Game Link) (Merch Links: Main Store, GeekJack 1, 2)
1698717679501.pngScreenshot 2023-10-30 211845.png

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
And miori is playing Andrew and leyley God fucking damn it :gunpeko:

I'll watch it anyway since she's cute

Twin Adder

And miori is playing Andrew and leyley God fucking damn it :gunpeko:

I'll watch it anyway since she's cute

It's either "Andy and Leyley" or "Andrew and Ashley" God get your incest reps right.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
I got an archive of the stream so it's fine. (Archive Link)
I do agree that I enjoy her Karaokes when she sings with no autotune. Especially since I rediscovered her past Karaoke clips that were posted back on 4chan when hlg was on /jp/. Obviously, this screencap was on my phone and it happened a day or so after she graduated from Hololive.
View attachment 53470View attachment 53471View attachment 53472
I made 3 folders that have 2 full karaoke and several clips with/without effects that (maybe) originate back when she was known as just mgmgoi4 on NicoNico.
As for Delta using her semi-natural voice. I haven't found any reason why but most likely is because she is doing more recordings since forming U22 with Mitwun.

Also, Tempus is having a Visual Noval game as well as merch for their Halloween event. (Game Link) (Merch Links: Main Store, GeekJack 1, 2)
View attachment 53473
Dont know shit about the Homos
But why they dont release it in Steam???
Are COVER Hyper Retarded or these :

CCMC Corp​

Are some autists that wanted the game in itch.io first?

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Nijiposting Day 29 - Okayu's cute friend is here edition - Shiina!
Shishix.jpg
Even Shiina wants Okayu's love

And Sasaki's

But not Aqua or Ange

And she doesn't like kids

But she does like baseball and has won the Niji Koshien TWICE (she also won in 2019 before it became a Nijisanji thing)

If you like this Niji has a wiki with details - also Kotako's watchalong of the Finals

She is pretty well know for being lucky as well - here is where she destroyed Roboco in a Pokemon match (Also OLD luck compilation)

She's pretty funny

I like this clip where she has to backtrack

She's really cute IRL too

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Holo EN+ID MC collab POVs:

Bae

Ollie

Moona

Calli

Ina

FuwaMoco

Koseki Bijou
No POV
:BijouBijou:

Kronii
No POV

Last edited:

Twin Adder

CCMC Corp​

It's significantly less effort to put things on Itch than Steam. Clearly this means Cover doesn't care about the Homos and can't be bothered to invest effort into them.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

CCMC Corp​

Just like Aquarium the Steam Version its still in their plans read the page retard

Hakka wants to be part of the Asylum so he became a Fixer

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Is this girl usually like this? Is this what I've been missing?

This chick's nuts. Shiori bros, there ain't no spare parts for this one, she is impossible to fix. The longer I listen the more I disassociate from reality.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Premiering. It is really fucking good, unsurprisingly.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

We need a Halloween miracle to heal Remi :faunacry:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Vivi is starting soon.

Vivixboxmic.png
She brough back the Xbox mic.
:whatastory:

Pomu's little sister made an art of her too.

Last edited:
Top Bottom