"A fruit fly flew into my mouth during the meet & greet and I didnt want to worry all the beautiful con-goer cookies so i swallowed. 🙃"Amanogawa Shiina

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
This week is packed!
10/30
Next Vsai announced today - participant list here (Tier 4 Hinano is a steal check the recent CR cup/HoloNijiVSPO if you want to judge some participants)
- team picks are 10/7 but hype starts now
Generational song
VSPO is now big enough for get genuine schizos - basically their sports fest will have IRL activities at an actual school and this is about a threat to the location

10/31
Mel's Live - check out her reverse call-in BIRTHDAY stream as she has LOTS of friends
VCR ARK ENDS
VSPO's sports fest begins - ends on the 5th. They have a free stream each day. Day 1

11/1
Matsuri's Live
HACHAAMA!!

11/2
NOT - Gibara, Gundou, and Warabeda collab - "This is Nijisanji"!

11/4
Holo's SPORTS FESTIVAL
viv:ID CRUISE starts!

It's not just Niji that's accelerating, everyone is!
Reply if I missed something big

P.S. She sang Loli Kami at the end
P.S. Sisters sang with her

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
This week is packed!
10/30
Next Vsai announced today - participant list here (Tier 4 Hinano is a steal check the recent CR cup/HoloNijiVSPO if you want to judge some participants)
- team picks are 10/7 but hype starts now
Generational song
VSPO is now big enough for get genuine schizos - basically their sports fest will have IRL activities at an actual school and this is about a threat to the location

10/31
Mel's Live - check out her reverse call-in BIRTHDAY stream as she has LOTS of friends
VCR ARK ENDS
VSPO's sports fest begins - ends on the 5th. They have a free stream each day. Day 1

11/1
Matsuri's Live
HACHAAMA!!

11/2
NOT - Gibara, Gundou, and Warabeda collab - "This is Nijisanji"!

11/4
Holo's SPORTS FESTIVAL
viv:ID CRUISE starts!

It's not just Niji that's accelerating, everyone is!
Reply if I missed something big

P.S. She sang Loli Kami at the end

P.S. Sisters sang with her
oh shit gibara

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

"Oh good, Gura has returned! What would we do without her...uh, brilliance..."

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Why are you stopping at Family Feud? The Phasmo stream also doesn't count. That was Ame's stream.
Ame forced her to use the 3D so she had to at least do the MINIMUM effort to use the Hololive App in order to track the Model
I would discount the stream if she its just a PNG (so no Holo App) or just a discord call (Thats why i didnt count some Ayame Collabs)

IKZ NAKIRI 42

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Mumei, what did you do by @PanPanMC4.jpg

What the hell did Mumei do now?

sinister tako by @J4ngaro.jpg

...and was Ina involved?

hands by @J4ngaro.jpg

Actually, I think it's time to worry about Ina.

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Serina is doing a halloween collab with several girls, including V&U's tiger girl, Erika Byakko, and Idol's knockoff Yuko, "Knockoff Yuko"

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Oh hey the Homostars are playing L4D2 versus. Should be intere-

They're all shit. :depressedtako: Shame there's only 6 members for an 8 person game. If only Cover hired more gay men.

e: Altare and Flayon I think it was connecting to the game with pings around 250, jesus fuck.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Oh hey the Homostars are playing L4D2 versus. Should be intere-

They're all shit. :depressedtako: Shame there's only 6 members for an 8 person game. If only Cover hired more gay men.

If only they had 2 more people
:smugazki:

braindoko

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
"return to streaming because I need the money"
Can you imagine if Gura was this honest? It'd make headlines :smugpipi:
Do you really think goombus would stream on her own accord and not just because of a merch she would chill after a couple of days or a collab

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
rin is back and all is right in the world :sanasmile:

I'm glad she's back but christ she needs an intervention or something. This woman admitted that the majority of her break was work (or Splatoon/Animal Crossing), then had a small nervous breakdown over not being able to complete her original songs by her self-imposed date.

Rin you're probably here, please stop thinking about your job for at least 3 seconds :depressedtako:

Sucks for Risu, but her song leaked early and the cats outta the bag now.

Very Anime OP feeling.

How has seemingly nobody bothered to find a way to circumvent Youtube Music's dogshit leaky system yet?
It wasn't leaked early this time though? Holo twitter posted about it right as it went up in JP time.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
I'm glad she's back but christ she needs an intervention or something. This woman admitted that the majority of her break was work (or Splatoon/Animal Crossing), then had a small nervous breakdown over not being able to complete her original songs by her self-imposed date.

Rin you're probably here, please stop thinking about your job for at least 3 seconds :depressedtako:

It wasn't leaked early this time though? Holo twitter posted about it right as it went up in JP time.

But Risu didnt release the MV

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

hlwldlnf

Took awhile to try to find the quote, but according to Fulgur, this announcement foreshadows how things will lead into the future for Niji EN. I'm assuming this means that there would be more official programs on the EN channel, or at least planning to, which would make sense because there is a job posting for an EN youtube channel manager/operator and an overseas planner on the anycolor recruitment website.
Going back to this, found out that it is confirmed that the NijiEN official channel is planning to have more things other than debuts (timestamp 5:09:10), it's just Noctyx is the first to go up with a program that isn't a debut.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
But Risu didnt release the MV

Wouldn't be the first time Holo scheduled a release wrong. Won't be the last time, either.

Top Bottom