"I also love the way she gags, it's so cute! What the heck? I gag like a 50 year-old man. It's like 'blah', right? But, when like Kronii gags it's like 'hekah' . It sounds like a bird."Hakos Baelz

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Kiara opening her SCs up to polaroids again. This time with Halloween theme and for pink SCs. She basically figured out a way print money.
foto_no_exif (54).jpg

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Kiara opening her SCs up to polaroids again. This time with Halloween theme and for pink SCs. She basically figured out a way print money.
View attachment 53442

fuck me 800k yen is like 7k ish isn't? are we sure this woman isn't a jew :Vesper-UNHINGED:
I don't blame her for milking her paypigs, the way she does it at least it's cute and not sexual but these type of things never end well. Good luck orange woman.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
fuck me 800k yen is like 7k ish isn't? are we sure this woman isn't a jew :Vesper-UNHINGED:
I don't blame her for milking her paypigs, the way she does it at least it's cute and not sexual but these type of things never end well. Good luck orange woman.
Of all the things that could fuck over Kiara, taking a picture of her character with a stock photo frame and signing it for money is probably not it. She is only going to have it open some of the time, it won't be every stream.

On a scale of ghost all your viewers to go to cons to cosplay with your very open public persona, this is pretty low on the parasocial scale. She's probably done worse parasocial in the past week, even, knowing her haha

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Damn man, you buck broke him so hard, he's talked about anal sex with you during and after his relationship with, what I assume to be, a woman. Someone call Tariq Nasheed so he can get some content for his sequel.
:smugselen:

Well his timeline is full of bitching about his own past experiences and drama, and nothing about the talents he's supposedly managing, so I'm thinking not.

Oh, and badmouthing any vtuber talent's performance on a supposedly professional account isn't a good look either, never mind that it's Mori Calliope.

I'm guessing he's the talent manager version of a vtweeter.

Even Hylo retweets the talents she's supposedly managing from time-to-time.
:whatastory:

Speaking of Hylo, I checked in to see if she was still managing vtubers and came across this retweet:

Archive

I don't know much about Seina, other than she's former Cyberlive and didn't seem to have any known involvement in the Lumi drama (she may have, but I've seen no evidence). And a few months ago, she said she was going to take a break from vtubing due to her mental health and talked a bit about drama with an unnamed person she was friends with in the vtuber sphere. I don't have any reason to believe this is fake for attention, so I'll take it at face value.

Again, I don't know much about her, but it definitely sounds serious and a result of built up problems with her mental health. I'm sure it doesn't mean much coming from someone who makes fun of Cyberlive as a whole and many of the former talents, but I wish her the best and hopefully she can get the help she needs.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Honestly, I think that makes the voice even better. Her steamer voice is not annoying or anything, so the gap-moe her singing voice provides is nice.

The most amusing thing about that VTweeter is that they seem to hate Calli for the normal retarded reasons of dumb shit she said 10 years ago, but turn around and threaten to rape people and throw obvious slurs at people.

Like, :crushautistic:
:baewhatacunt:
The thing about these people is that they absolutely lack introspection, so the irony is never far with them.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
CEASE YOUR YamanbaING AND LOOK AT THIS PURE :Vesper-SEEEX!::Vesper-SEEEX!::Vesper-SEEEX!::Vesper-SEEEX!: OF A MODEL

I wonder how much does this cost, it's actually pretty good, I'd say better than whatever vshojo tried to pass as a 3d model :ironmousekek:

Horo7618

No one in particular
fuck me 800k yen is like 7k ish isn't?
Not any more, Yen has taken a bit of a dive it's closer to $5500, and YT and Cover are both getting big chunks of it.... Still pretty good for an afternoon's work though...

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

View attachment 53442

image.png

image.png

You little Shit, the last time she did signed Supas it totaled out somewhere around ¥1,163,800. Seems like she's set to beat that already... But this time she lowered it to not just reds, but also pinks.

She's funding them Maldives retreats i guess.
:youlittleshit:

roktofferson

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
rin is back and all is right in the world :sanasmile:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Not any more, Yen has taken a bit of a dive it's closer to $5500, and YT and Cover are both getting big chunks of it.... Still pretty good for an afternoon's work though...
With the USD so strong against the yen rn I wonder if Cover is looking for ways to get more SCs and other revenue in dollars. A +50% buff to revenue on stateside concerts has to be tempting, even if their costs would go up as well.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
🐺 Time
Airi encores her special mix from her symphogear karaoke ft Shiina, Jelly, Da Michi, Lumi, and Erina as backup

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
CEASE YOUR YamanbaING AND LOOK AT THIS PURE :Vesper-SEEEX!::Vesper-SEEEX!::Vesper-SEEEX!::Vesper-SEEEX!: OF A MODEL

I wonder how much does this cost, it's actually pretty good, I'd say better than whatever vshojo tried to pass as a 3d model :ironmousekek:

I don't like the size of her hair, and the eyes just don't work for me at all.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
-----------------------
I did not watch the recent Fauna karaoke but clips make me excited to when I have a chance.

QUEEN OF THE ORGANIC BIT!
QUEEN OF THE TURNING AN ORGANIC BIT INTO A FUN RECURRING BIT!

>Gets doxed
>goes on hiatus

>comes back with a Karaoke even though she cant sing for shit
>shakes her (3d model's) ass
>crashes car with elephant in it
>leaves

>comes back to stream horror rogue-like

strongest idol

Top Bottom