"O SHIT A BRIDGE!"Shirakami Fubuki

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
The only correct things that commiefornians have ever done:

It makes me want to visit California one day and enjoy the services :smugselen:
You're gonna end up getting Super Aids 2 Turbo after a night of Californian whores

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
The VT archiver who's not the Schizo Parrot uploaded

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Being Californian is a mental disability.
Being commiefornian is a crime against general human decency.
The only correct things that commiefornians have ever done:

It makes me want to visit California one day and enjoy the services :smugselen:
Bro that's just a normal day in brazil.

Stunned But Dumb

Onigiri is making Mooncakes again

Hope it goes better than last time

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Vshojo will be releasing a group cover of "This is Halloween" in a couple minutes. They're really pushing the more idol-style content lately, esp with Haruka/Henya's concert song which they released publicly just a bit ago.
Henya is also live and will be doing a group VRChat session to celebrate. She's pretty excited.

Edit: Henya's like 2 foot tall compared to everyone else. :ironmousekek:

Last edited:

braindoko

Live now: Among Us collab with several Funamusea designed VTubers

Other Povs in the description

Last edited:

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Dizzy about to do, who the fuck knows what. I don't watch her streams anyway. Someone let me know how it goes

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
What did they mean by this?
It's actually a nice cover.

hmm.png

Limkin

Is everyone just trying to beat Hololive at their own game now? Can't they just do their own thing instead. Niji is specifically hiring people involved in music starting from last auditions, Vshojo is shifting gears into music production. They had their own thing going (for better or worse) and to abandon it in pursuit of something that your competitor ate a dog on is just stupid

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Is everyone just trying to beat Hololive at their own game now? Can't they just do their own thing instead. Niji is specifically hiring people involved in music starting from last auditions, Vshojo is shifting gears into music production. They had their own thing going (for better or worse) and to abandon it in pursuit of something that your competitor ate a dog on is just stupid
Half agree
Nijisanji always pushed Music with their own Music Units
Thats another story because its limited to just some members but they did invest in music in the past
Vshojo has Nazuna who even if i hate her i cant negate that she has an amazing voice but i guess they cant use her because that would cost some Yen

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Those designs are super unique a breath of fresh air honestly

Nerissa is doing a unarchived karaoke with a special guest apparently
Both her sisters showed up on stream for a bit

Last edited:

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Yeah Niji should just expand their VTA system of unpaid interns into a full-blown plantation, I'm sure the Chinese would grant them land in Xinjiang for it. And Vshojo should open an official brothel, I mean Froots home basicly is one already, but I feel official branding could really make the place (and the pussy) pop, I'm sure Mama Froot wouldn't mind, not the worst thing that's taken place in there after all.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Ssssssara playing ssssssspooky game

Not just one, but TWO new melanated mamas to follow? Thank you kind sir :pekonod:
maybe 3 with that girl in the bottom row but she looks more blue or gray-ish to me

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Vshojo will be releasing a group cover of "This is Halloween" in a couple minutes. They're really pushing the more idol-style content lately, esp with Haruka/Henya's concert song which they released publicly just a bit ago.
Henya is also live and will be doing a group VRChat session to celebrate. She's pretty excited.

Edit: Henya's like 2 foot tall compared to everyone else. :ironmousekek:

I don't feel this for Niji (they were always similar to Holo in some ways) but vshojo is definitely trying to shift gears to be more like the big players, which I doubt will really work that well. It muddies their brand and goes against what set them apart, you can't really have schedules and music production and concerts but also have a lax attitude towards content creation.

They're basically just becoming a WORSE Hololive and I expect them to start having to bribe their talent to stay as they have essentially chucked away all of their bargaining chips in favor of "le talent fredóm", and thus their members have no real incentive to stay around or renew their contracts (could also manifest in more nazunas with talent focusing on the alt indie personas whilst collecting vshojo paychecks).

Vshojo's current business strategy just doesn't seem overly profitable or firm to me at all, they just dig talent from the recycling bin and then give them a free model they can take when they leave so that doesn't tie them down, these talents are burned by their corpos so they aren't as likely to follow orders unless you bribe them, and because you can't order them around they are more likely to just slack off all day and do nothing interesting which stagnates the brand. I literally have NO IDEA what vshojo's current company direction even is.

It's like opening a factory and hiring a bunch of disgruntled union workers and telling them "Okay boys you can work however many hours you like, you don't have to show up at all if you don't want to and if you do decide to leave then you can take the machine you worked with on your way out" and then being surprised when the workers either don't show up or only show up to work the minimum amount and collect a paycheck or to turn in their badge and steal all of your property.

Last edited:

soap suds

Noctyx is getting a weekly program. It'll end in February, their 2nd anniversary month, and will be on the main channel. This is the big thing Noctyx have been working on since the beginning of the year.

Half agree
Nijisanji always pushed Music with their own Music Units
Thats another story because its limited to just some members but they did invest in music in the past
Vshojo has Nazuna who even if i hate her i cant negate that she has an amazing voice but i guess they cant use her because that would cost some Yen
Yeah Niji has never shied away from doing music with the people who want to do it. If you don't want to sing you don't have to, the girls in TTT didn't have to, but they do offer voice lessons if you want it.

Speaking of TTT, here's some nice art of Vivi.

I love how her mama drew her here. She looks extra cute.
F9lnpJJa0AATgAh.jpeg

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I don't feel this for Niji (they were always similar to Holo in some ways) but vshojo is definitely trying to shift gears to be more like the big players, which I doubt will really work that well. It muddies their brand and goes against what set them apart, you can't really have schedules and music production and concerts but also have a lax attitude towards content creation.

They're basically just becoming a WORSE Hololive and I expect them to start having to bribe their talent to stay as they have essentially chucked away all of their bargaining chips in favor of "le talent fredóm", and thus their members have no real incentive to stay around or renew their contracts (could also manifest in more nazunas with talent focusing on the alt indie personas whilst collecting vshojo paychecks).

Vshojo's current business strategy just doesn't seem overly profitable or firm to me at all, they just dig talent from the recycling bin and then give them a free model they can take when they leave so that doesn't tie them down, these talents are burned by their corpos so they aren't as likely to follow orders unless you bribe them, and because you can't order them around they are more likely to just slack off all day and do nothing interesting which stagnates the brand. I literally have NO IDEA what vshojo's current company direction even is.
There is some irony in Vshojo being anti-idolfag in its presentation and general audience but they gleefully cop the idol-way of advertising and content creation since its proven to work

I wonder if its gonna work, i dont think Nina was particularly into it although she was fucked by Management when she tried, and god knows if Kson is still up for it, Rushianeko could probably jump into it unless she just does it all as Mikeneko instead

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
There is some irony in Vshojo being anti-idolfag in its presentation and general audience but they gleefully cop the idol-way of advertising and content creation since its proven to work

I wonder if its gonna work, i dont think Nina was particularly into it although she was fucked by Management when she tried, and god knows if Kson is still up for it, Rushianeko could probably jump into it unless she just does it all as Mikeneko instead
Kson has publicly said she only does it because they're paying her more than anywhere else. Any ideals or convictions she might've had jumped out of the window when she got offered her contract there, now the only thing she does is make vague tweets and morally grandstand when some fucked up corpo shit comes out of Niji or Holo.

Top Bottom