"If you're a kid you shouldn't be watching this! I'm gonna be talking about banging dudes"S.S. Isa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Spooder geurilla (EDIT: in 30 minutes, she seems to have pushed it back?)

God's Strongest Dragoon

I skipped to a random portion and she was talking about how California is not that bad and that parts of California that suck are conservative areas despite the nice people there

Wtf lol

About 55 minutes in
She's right that the parts that are burning down are the far northern areas where it gets very rural and conservative but she doesn't understand why it's happening. The main issue is that the state doesn't manage the forests properly. The most prominent problem is they don't clear underbrush, which is often dead trees and logs that dry up. Because that stuff doesn't get cleared up, it suddenly becomes kindling and causes any small forest fire to become a raging wildfire that fucks up everything. She drank the kool-aid and thinks the wildfires are because of budget cut issues (as if it wasn't a problem for more than a decade).

She also claims it's not that bad, as if a "fire season where a chunk of the state constantly burns down" is perfectly fine. Every years there's billions in property damage and plenty of deaths. She thinks it's "not so bad" because it isn't like 2018 where 103 people died in just that one year from wildfires. It's so bad that two major insurance companies, State Farm and Allstate, have declared they will no longer be accepting new customers in the state for insurance coverage and both of those companies have explicitly mentioned the wildfires.

Panko just had a twitterspace today that went on for about 70mins.

Meemaw about to start streaming Civilization V

She's singing Lil'pump, what in the world

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Tomoe is ranking monster girls in half an hour (including Ollie, apparently. Ollie/Tomoe collab when???)

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
0101.png

"I just hope that I can live a life that is responsible for myself...As in, the responsibility for food, housing, living expenses is just for myself... for a long time I didn't have the strength to pay for the lives of many people..."

Well Ollie, it ain't easy. Just a heads up.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

No Name

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Some hag wisdom to help you get through the week.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Meemaw about to start streaming Civilization V

She talked about how Panko needs love because she didn't fight her over Shiina arguing that pizza is American and panko responded that she "loves America yeehaw" so she's definitely out of it

This reminds me when shiina did the same thing for airi that became one of my first clips

Meemaw love!

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Panko Enjoyer

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
SOMETHING ABOUT THE WAY THIS GUYS POSTS ENTICES ME AND I CAN'T PUT MY FINGER ON IT!

Archive

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I skipped to a random portion and she was talking about how California is not that bad and that parts of California that suck are conservative areas despite the nice people there
What commiefornians tell themselves before sleeping to dull the lingering feeling of impending doom. She probably thinks the conservacuck areas suck because they aren't massive glass and steel cities and don't have armies of homeless tweakers in them.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
What commiefornians tell themselves before sleeping to dull the lingering feeling of impending doom. She probably thinks the conservacuck areas suck because they aren't massive glass and steel cities and don't have armies of homeless tweakers in them.
I mean to be fair there is a point to be made there. Consider how much land area we waste on farms, when a supermarket 1/10th the size can provide so much more food, and then that extra space could be used to make apartments for homeless people. We could easily solve world hunger and homelessness problems if we just got rid of farms.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I mean to be fair there is a point to be made there. Consider how much land area we waste on farms, when a supermarket 1/10th the size can provide so much more food, and then that extra space could be used to make apartments for homeless people. We could easily solve world hunger and homelessness problems if we just got rid of farms.
You joke but I have met Californians that actually believe this.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
"I like it when things get weird, looting is cool"

It was cool seeing Airi's peoples' response to the looting back in the 90s in their areas.

I like you Grimmi, but these are probably the most retarded takes I've heard from someone I like in a long time.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Being Californian is a mental disability.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Being Californian is a mental disability.
Or a prison for those who don't align with it like my friend who is stuck there with his family

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I once saw a woman legit say the food basically spawns at the supermarkets. Remember that people like that can vote and is worth the same as yours :Vesper-UNHINGED:

niggaphil

The only correct things that commiefornians have ever done:

It makes me want to visit California one day and enjoy the services :smugselen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom