"I got pranked by Sora-chan! What should I do? I got startled, Sora-chan you idiot!"AZKi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Rie just put out this cover and did the vocals and instrumentals.

There's some metal influence in the song, which I did enjoy. Not a bad job, Rie.

Reminder that Rie takes time out of her day to come into this thread to shitpost here, and also finds time to practice, record and organize covers, all for your entertainment. The least you could do is give her cover and karaoke session a try.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I guess this is what's today now:

This got delayed to tomorrow or the day after, she said there is a small issue with the MV that can't be fixed tonight. Since she called it an MV, I'm thinking it's another "Doo doo doo doo" style video? Anyway, unarchived karaoke is still happening tonight:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
This got delayed to tomorrow or the day after, she said there is a small issue with the MV that can't be fixed tonight. Since she called it an MV, I'm thinking it's another "Doo doo doo doo" style video? Anyway, unarchived karaoke is still happening tonight:

Fauna was in the thumbnail, too. Might be something they worked on together for Halloween.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I would not be so quick to assume Orange woman would hold a death grudge against Pippa for the wrestling comment.
In fact I would bet she hardly even remembers it (and thusly would need her retarded KFP or some drama mongrel to scoop up the drama by showing her the tweet)
Not saying Kiara would care. Pippa would absolutely hold it against herself though.

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter
Cat (derogative)

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I would not be so quick to assume Orange woman would hold a death grudge against Pippa for the wrestling comment.
In fact I would bet she hardly even remembers it (and thusly would need her retarded KFP or some drama mongrel to scoop up the drama by showing her the tweet)
Kiara has a really good memory. I would be surprised if she both did not remember it or did not see it, given how she basically sees everything said on Twitter about her. Even if Kiara was even still bothered by it, though, I'd bet she would get over it if Pippa apologized, which she would, knowing her.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Knowing Pippa, she is probably still beating herself up about that wrestling joke. So I think a Kiara collab would never happen. The only one I could see would be Mori, but even that is incredibly unlikely due to how controversial and autistic Pippa is.
I think the pink woman collab could happen but it's gonna first require her getting wrangled into doing the Kson collab be it with either Henya, Tenma or both since Kson can get in touch with Karen.

Last chance to send Sawa memes for tomorrows stream

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Rie just put out this cover and did the vocals and instrumentals.

There's some metal influence in the song, which I did enjoy. Not a bad job, Rie.

Reminder that Rie takes time out of her day to come into this thread to shitpost here, and also finds time to practice, record and organize covers, all for your entertainment. The least you could do is give her cover and karaoke session a try.

gives off this vibe

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Sayu is currently regretting her life choices of the feet variety

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Man, I missed out on a good karaoke, it seems. I'll have to go back and watch it.
:SelenHAHAhere:

Nice to see her back, though. Both meanings, in this case. :smugmoona:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
She may not be asian but she is still a woman driver

Unrelated, but the more and more old model Irys clips i get on my recommended the more i realize how odd her 1.0 looks, it looks like a cabbage patch kid

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
Since kiwi is down you'll have to manage with this explanation of how Niji does their 3D debuts for livers (instead of scuddles). Basically, hit 100k and you're in the pipeline with people who hit that number before you going first. Shiba, a literal dog vtuber, and some others who have the numbers but no 3D are outliers for various reasons. Considering UPROAR got 3D models before all of them hit 100k I think Cover will probably give all the talents 3D models going forward
It's a bit odd on how ANYCOLOR do their 3D debuts, with how they managed to have UPROAR to get 3D but they still have long queue of NijiJP talents (and foreign talents) that hasn't got their 3D yet. Sure some of it are due to potentially lack of tech (making 3D debut of a dog character might be hard compared to say, a bishonen anime dude or sexy bombshell)

Note: Considering they have a 3D model of a horse for Salami 3D debut, dog vtuber might be possible....

There is also the matter of say, NijiJP members who gained 3D but has not 'officially' debuted it yet beyond official concert/festivals. We've seen this with Elira and Hana back during Nijifes 2022, where they revealed their 3D but took longer time for them to actually debut at the next year. NijiJP Shellin Burgundy and Sayo Amemori is the most popular one that hasn't get their 3D debut, with the former seemingly not having chance to do so while the latter actually cancelled her 3D debut due to family issue and... hasn't really showed decision to do it again nor streaming since then (her last stream is... 1 year ago. yes.)

If you want 3D contents, aside of their 3D model debut, I recommend their Lever Gacha Daipan show thingie. It's like a officially-made scripted video content stuff involving couple of NijiJP talent with 3D models to do stuff while playing games in the meantime. EN TL clips of it exist, if you want to get a sense of it.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

More Mike Smash Bros
She really loves this game
I hope Uruha Rushia appears again to fight her :menhera:
These fights were Kino

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Some nice FlaRyS art:

Their casual outfits go well together.

Anime Fan

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
This woman slighted a gypsy in her past life

Maybe tenma knows something about it

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

soap suds

Scarle got a new outfit

She is announcing her outfit first and then Aia has been hinting at hers dropping the 10th. They're not doing a relay and theres no connection with each other because their base outfits are already themed and connected so the rest of Iluna are going to reveal their outfits on their own time with their own concepts. I suspect Xsoleil will do the same since they are also technically wearing uniforms.

Last edited:
Top Bottom