"It was Faucci's origins, he said 'Remember that time I was part of that critic review group where everyone was braindead? Yeah, I should make a vaccine that makes everyone braindead.' Wait, I shouldn't make that joke"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Pippa did great with her Henya collab though, they've even talked about doing a Mahjong collab next week. Maybe she'd do well if she ever got her Hololive collab too.
If Pippa did get a Holo collab, I very much doubt it would be with Fauna. Fauna has stated multiple times that she is very unlikely to collab with anyone outside of Holo (I assume she means in a 1:1 capacity, anyway. She probably would do a big collab if like Kiara planned it with Niji, or whatever, I bet). Neither Fauna or Pippa would initiate one themselves.

Calli or Kiara would be far more likely, and even with them, with Kiara it would have to be something like Pippa tagging along with another girl who already has interacted with Kiara on Twitter and done something that made Kiara want to collab with them. Calli is just too busy.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

please clap watch rie's new cover song

oh fuck not another rie cover

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Its like people dont listen to what she says, or see how she acts to any spotlight.
She is unbelievably shy and autistic, and cannot picture any timeline where she willingly takes a collab with a holo or niji.
It's her autism with the thing about not wanting to "ruin the magic" by interacting with people she really looks up to and admires/respects. She also keeps refusing to do a collab with FallenShadow, for example, because of this reason. Same thing also applies to the fleshtubers she likes; the only reason she called into Metokur's final Odysneed stream was because it was the last ever time for it to be able to happen, and she spilled spaghetti hard in that call-in.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
If Pippa did get a Holo collab, I very much doubt it would be with Fauna. Fauna has stated multiple times that she is very unlikely to collab with anyone outside of Holo (I assume she means in a 1:1 capacity, anyway. She probably would do a big collab if like Kiara planned it with Niji, or whatever, I bet). Neither Fauna or Pippa would initiate one themselves.

Calli or Kiara would be far more likely, and even with them, with Kiara it would have to be something like Pippa tagging along with another girl who already has interacted with Kiara on Twitter and done something that made Kiara want to collab with them. Calli is just too busy.
Cover its going to send their weakest HoloStars like they did with Idol
Flayon did their first ever collab with Rin
:luidance:
Stars are always the ones in the front to experiment

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Its like people dont listen to what she says, or see how she acts to any spotlight.
She is unbelievably shy and autistic, and cannot picture any timeline where she willingly takes a collab with a holo or niji.
Would you have believed Pippa would collab with Vshojo and Henya a month ago?

famous artist pipkun

she could paint her hand brown and collab with sana

itd go like this:
F9k7tc1XwAALs_y.png

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Pippa + Panko with Kiara would be fun, but yeah, I still doubt it would ever happen. And that's okay. Honestly, as a Phase and Holo fan, the little bit of interactions that have happened between the two groups has been fun.

It's her autism with the thing about not wanting to "ruin the magic" by interacting with people she really looks up to and admires/respects. She also keeps refusing to do a collab with FallenShadow, for example, because of this reason. Same thing also applies to the fleshtubers she likes; the only reason she called into Metokur's final Odysneed stream was because it was the last ever time for it to be able to happen, and she spilled spaghetti hard in that call-in.
Also didn't help (or maybe it did) that her and someone else accidentally got in the same call with him, and the other one was clearly more comfortable talking. Either way, was still nice she was able to get in. She was really shy, but it was still a wholesome moment considering how much she respects him. Her talking about him leaving before this interaction and saying she was going to miss him was actually pretty sad and genuine.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Knowing Pippa, she is probably still beating herself up about that wrestling joke. So I think a Kiara collab would never happen. The only one I could see would be Mori, but even that is incredibly unlikely due to how controversial and autistic Pippa is.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

The man that had sex with all Hololive and Lando are back in the farm

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Rie live in 15 minutes, time to rock and roll! Make sure you don't miss this one folks!

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I agree with most of your reasoning, with one exception. Fuwamoco. It's very clear that they had a good relationship preholo, and if anyone in holo was gonna make a move, it would be them or Mori.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I agree with most of your reasoning, with one exception. Fuwamoco. It's very clear that they had a good relationship preholo, and if anyone in holo was gonna make a move, it would be them or Mori.
I dunno, Mori used to tweet at her pretty often for a couple months, but hasn't interacted with her at all in a very long time, if I'm looking at twitter right.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Rie live in 15 minutes, time to rock and roll! Make sure you don't miss this one folks!

Been missing out on a lot of good streams being out of town this weekend. Will have to be another one I catch the vod for when I get back. With a title like that, I'm expecting a good stream.

famous artist pipkun

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
It's very clear that they had a good relationship preholo
Pippa being on good-standing with them - or anyone else - does not matter. My point is that it's Pippa who would refuse to do anything because of the aforementioned autism about not wanting to ruin the magic by interacting on stream.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Knowing Pippa, she is probably still beating herself up about that wrestling joke. So I think a Kiara collab would never happen. The only one I could see would be Mori, but even that is incredibly unlikely due to how controversial and autistic Pippa is.
I would not be so quick to assume Orange woman would hold a death grudge against Pippa for the wrestling comment.
In fact I would bet she hardly even remembers it (and thusly would need her retarded KFP or some drama mongrel to scoop up the drama by showing her the tweet)

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

A HoloXer and two Lapuppets block your way!
-Fight
>-Headpat
-Run Away
-Item
It has been so fun what everyone its doing with their Lapu chan Puppets :BijouBijou:
Good Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom