"If you try to put pressure on kohais, people will call you otsubone-baba; Yes I've experienced it, but I've decided also to become a good otsubone-baba when it happens!"Houshou Marine

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

FINE. I'll watch one of your streams, but it better be good, Bettel.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I believe I also heard through the grapevines that her friends such as geist and yuria refer to her as "she" currently,
they some times call each other bitch, does that count? :BijouBijou:
if one of the resident Kronii stalkers scientists
ohnoh.png
who know better can maybe/maybe not corroborate that. Either way, speculating on it seems mostly worthless since I doubt the topic will ever come up to confirm it. At least not likely to happen while concurrently working at cover I'd imagine.
here's a vod with all 3 of them from over a year ago if any one wants to watch 4 hours of them calling each other different things.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Mumei asked IRyS about keyboards.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Nijiposting day 26 - Singing pandas and songbirds edition with Ryushen and Enna
ryux.jpegennax.jpg
Ryushen is a fantastic singer with a cool look

She's singing 100 songs now

She also has a mini album out right now and here is an interview about it

She's the cool type but can be shy

If you like singers like Suisei I think Ryushen is someone you might like - Ange does

Enna is Enna, crazy with a beautiful voice

Would be nice if she could put together an album

The Enna streaming experience

I still like her, she's a glass cannon

fortnitesmasherX

Guys, I just found out that a new Niji EN wave, Triple T, just debuted today.

Did anyone here know about this? I legitimately had no idea.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Stunned But Dumb

Love Enna so much, I hope she's up next for a 3.0

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Some clipper I sometimes get recommended seems to be hit with demonetization.
View attachment 53019
I know youtube's system is absolutely retarded but you'd think that when its bot detects "reused" content it would notify the original creator and ask him if they're cool with it.
I have the theory that these motherfuckers end up clipping the same bullshit so much that sometimes the bot doesn't actually detects hololive as the original creator but the biggest clipping channel. Because I know whatever retarded pajeet coded that shit just uses subs as a metric to determine who is the original content creator.
If this keeps happening I wonder if niji and holo will try the idol approach but the biggest clipping channels is just horny garbage.
AS great as that would be that would be logistically impossible to set up especially in the cases where several different people all own different parts of the thing.

Who owns the rights is a fun game you can play.

But yes youtubes copyright detection has been broken for years and it's grown so dependent on it that it can't just like shut it off and fix it without being fined by a million advertisers who use it so all they can do is patch it and pray it's only gonna get worse from here.

Also that Youtube also relies on people not abusing it which was laughable in the first place.
Lisa's a strange girl to say the least. She's very sweet and girly, but definitely has a darker side to her that she usually tries to not show because she doesn't want to be seen as weird or more importantly upset her viewers.
thats not her that's the purple psychic ice fire dragon in her eyesocket.

Game8 is essentially New Gamefaqs still not exactly sure how they make their guides but they are pretty extensive and sometimes even more useful then actual Gamesites even other fanwikis (fuck you fandom) Monster Hunter Rize is what sold me on them as no where else i had seen actually explained i think it was the chargeblade combos worked (everywhere said Press instead of HOLD to charge)
Hexa's break extended again, will be back on Monday.
View attachment 53060
Why didn't you just replace the parts yourself woman it takes like 30 minutes at most jeez...
because no one wants to go mucking about for hours in a system even if they understand it and if it comes back broken it's their fault not yours.
trust me when I say, it's not going to happen again

I know, I know, my word is practically shit at this point, but I'll even bet myself on it:

if my dedication towards Hexa wavers and shifts to another chuuba before graduation/rejection/etc., I will finally and publicly accept the title of "whore".
everyone bookmark this. Shall we take bets how long till he folds?
You cannot convince us because your credibility is only slightly higher than Nolan, except you haven't send to penis explosion yet :smugselen:
No penis to explode Katta "circumcised" it years ago.
The fact that they made her look like a Valkyire, gave her a shield but still made her a samurai irks me more than it should

Just because every game under the sun made you believe Samurai only use Iaijutsu does not make it factual. Hell most of them lead with longbows.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
She now owns the most listened to vTuber song of all time. How fucking nuts is that.

GLORIOUS NIPPON STEEL, PLEASE UNDERSTAND.
Inb4 they didnt make her a samurai so they dont anger china

:cursedbae::cursedbae:

niggaphil

At least put this shit in spoilers you fucking coomer
Saw this animated artwork on twitter. Although it is Fuwamoco, but it is too good for not sharing :smugselen:
Edit: If it is inappropriate, jannies please bonk me

Jannie edit: put in spoilers

Last edited by a moderator:

fortnitesmasherX

She now owns the most listened to vTuber song of all time. How fucking nuts is that.

Why does this seem like the sort of thing that Nolan would write in 40 Discords?

Netscaper

Early Adopter
The fact that they made her look like a Valkyire, gave her a shield but still made her a samurai irks me more than it should

Could have compromised and used a Naginata(spear with a sword on it's tip), which is closer to a Valkyrie weapon. But there is no love for Naginatas. Only games I remember seeing them are P3 and Shogun: Total War.

Also I see one requirement to enter Nijisanji as a male is winning the most retarded name contest.

About Dottovu and pronouns I'll say. Maybe She believes in all that but it can also be that the VA world is infested with zombie-like activists, ready to pounce at the slight sign of dissent, and the best way to survive that is by making them think you are also part of the Zombie horde.

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Feesh is live and says she's thankful for the fiveguys rumor. Really boosted fumo sales

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I don't know much about Mogu, but Sunny and Seigi were pretty small. Sunny had a handful of subs on youtube because of her clips and shorts, but that didn't translate well view wise. She was a three view and Seigi was even worse off. I'm pretty sure he slowed down his content a lot once hanamori fell through.

small correction: Sunny was not always a three view, sometimes she got in the thousands, but it was never enough to be significant.
To ass to this though it may not be that important is that sunny is good friends with matt,darkkmane and nickyboi among others people who are generally well liked in the league community and she herself is very liked in the community too

Well not that much considering it's league it's like swimming in the sewers looking for usable stuff but hey info is info no matter how dogshit it is

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Yeah, we got everyone right:
-Kunai is Sunnysplosion.
-Victoria is Mogu.
-Claude is Arakita Seigi.

Starting to wonder if this speculation stuff is really just controlled leaks on /vt/ to make sure the fans of the old identities tune in. When was the last time we had a bad guess?

Tubedude

I don't know much about Mogu, but Sunny and Seigi were pretty small. Sunny had a handful of subs on youtube because of her clips and shorts, but that didn't translate well view wise. She was a three view and Seigi was even worse off. I'm pretty sure he slowed down his content a lot once hanamori fell through.

small correction: Sunny was not always a three view, sometimes she got in the thousands, but it was never enough to be significant.
Mogu was a lower 3-view (avg ~137 according to sullygnome) on twitch. Had some spikes up to ~900 viewers. Only had 7.4k subscribers on youtube and 6861 followers on twitch. She was definitely smaller than Sunny.

Zapan1984

What kind of genre is Holocure?
Kay: Yes

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Its in her bio
I heard some people explain it as using "they" made it sound more "professional" allegedly. Don't think I ever heard of that being an actual thing in practice though, seemed like a blind excuse. Her RM seemed somewhat indifferent to the label in the past, not caring which ones get used apparently.

I believe I also heard through the grapevines that her friends such as geist and yuria refer to her as "she" currently, but I can't confirm that myself, so if one of the resident Kronii stalkers scientists who know better can maybe/maybe not corroborate that. Either way, speculating on it seems mostly worthless since I doubt the topic will ever come up to confirm it. At least not likely to happen while concurrently working at cover I'd imagine.
I'll just believe the Q&A answer where she said "it's obvious by my voice but I prefer not to disclose it" so she is a girl she just doesn't want to confirm she is

Top Bottom