"I used to intentionally speak lower because I felt the need to, and also, I was tryna imitate... one of my favorite cartoon characters... 'I wish I could be as powerful and threatening as her', I'm not gonna tell you, it's too cringe"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Sounds like a challenge to me. Gentleman, assemble the most edgy, damaged, menhera chuubas you know of. Winner is officially the Buck Breaker of John Vtuber.
:smugselen:
Wheres stapler chan and Ames when you need them the most

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Also a bit of an offtopic but wheels someone who's beloved in the arknights community as an animator for all the events in the game that happened has shared this

I'm willing to bet that he was commissioned to do an animation for one of the talents or something along those lines

Seems like i was right wheels really did get commissioned

My boy is going places

Punished Lurker

Besides Millie's cover being announced, half an hour ago the debuts for the new Niji wave ended here are my brief thoughts on them:
- Kunai Nakasato: Hag, really good debut, her voice is way better than I expected from the debut trailer, I'd say it was the strongest of the three, based taste in games
- Victoria Brightshield: really soft voice, her manga preferences seem to go more towards the shoujo side, seems to like RPGs and MMOs, her debut was the one in which wheels animated
- Claude Clawmark: he's ok, interesting voice, seems more focused on FPS games, already releasing a cover next weekend I think
Overall a good wave of debuts, would like to see how they develop. Also does anyone know if the PL predictions were correct? or is there any surprise here?

Awoogers

Besides Millie's cover being announced, half an hour ago the debuts for the new Niji wave ended here are my brief thoughts on them:
- Kunai Nakasato: Hag, really good debut, her voice is way better than I expected from the debut trailer, I'd say it was the strongest of the three, based taste in games
- Victoria Brightshield: really soft voice, her manga preferences seem to go more towards the shoujo side, seems to like RPGs and MMOs, her debut was the one in which wheels animated
- Claude Clawmark: he's ok, interesting voice, seems more focused on FPS games, already releasing a cover next weekend I think
Overall a good wave of debuts, would like to see how they develop. Also does anyone know if the PL predictions were correct? or is there any surprise here?
Kunai being sunny was correct in all sense of word and apparently Claude being seigi was also right but I don't know him so I cant be sure and I haven't seen any PL info about victoria

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Yeah, we got everyone right:
-Kunai is Sunnysplosion.
-Victoria is Mogu.
-Claude is Arakita Seigi.

Awoogers

Yeah, we got everyone right:
-Kunai is Sunnysplosion.
-Victoria is Mogu.
-Claude is Arakito Seigi.
That's another W for the forum since advent then we also got them all right

Nenélove

Demonic Root Vegetable
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Are any of them actually big creators or just rando indies? I didn't see any breakdowns of their previous activities (I didn't look for it either because I don't really give a shit about MORE nijis).

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

90f1g431.jpeg
98he135.jpeg
Towa love :sanasmile:

She's also releasing a new cover in a few hours:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
I'll have to give this to him, the purple fäggot can sing.

soap suds

Are any of them actually big creators or just rando indies? I didn't see any breakdowns of their previous activities (I didn't look for it either because I don't really give a shit about MORE nijis).
I don't know much about Mogu, but Sunny and Seigi were pretty small. Sunny had a handful of subs on youtube because of her clips and shorts, but that didn't translate well view wise. She was a three view and Seigi was even worse off. I'm pretty sure he slowed down his content a lot once hanamori fell through.

small correction: Sunny was not always a three view, sometimes she got in the thousands, but it was never enough to be significant.

Last edited:

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Fuck man; imagine meeting a guy, hitting it off, getting married, and then finding out your Husband's ex has schizo fans that now have some of your personal information.
Probably the result would be an uncomfortable dinner where he has to explain why he was fucking his student.

Fauna was a student while working at the lab the guy runs.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
The fact that they made her look like a Valkyire, gave her a shield but still made her a samurai irks me more than it should

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Fauna was a student while working at the lab the guy runs.
You are reading too many schizo rrats. That teacher is not Eddy. Unless you think that 50 year old dude looks like the same guy in the picture of Eddy.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
how could Mari Mari do me like this, fr fr:

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat

El Tenko

Tomoe doing a sudden stream

Nevermind it raided into Rie

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Its in her bio

Why are you dipshits complaining about the pronoun shit with Dottovu as if this was some new info and not over 2 years old that was in her Q&A pre-Kronii video and on her website, anyway?

I am not complaining.
I more meant the normal suspects than you specifically.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Its in her bio
I heard some people explain it as using "they" made it sound more "professional" allegedly. Don't think I ever heard of that being an actual thing in practice though, seemed like a blind excuse. Her RM seemed somewhat indifferent to the label in the past, not caring which ones get used apparently.

I believe I also heard through the grapevines that her friends such as geist and yuria refer to her as "she" currently, but I can't confirm that myself, so if one of the resident Kronii stalkers scientists who know better can maybe/maybe not corroborate that. Either way, speculating on it seems mostly worthless since I doubt the topic will ever come up to confirm it. At least not likely to happen while concurrently working at cover I'd imagine.

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
Why are you dipshits complaining about the pronoun shit with Dottovu as if this was some new info and not over 2 years old in her Q&A pre-Kronii video and on her website, anyway?
I am not complaining.

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter
Why are you dipshits complaining about the pronoun shit with Dottovu as if this was some new info and not over 2 years old that was in her Q&A pre-Kronii video and on her website, anyway?

I more meant the normal suspects than you specifically.
its fun to stir the pot from time to time.

Top Bottom