"I need to shit"Amaris Yuri

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Bug Eater

Iluna and Ethyria's. Iluna's kind of made people forget about the hate it got and really forgettable song GSA was. Noctyx's was mostly meme'd on but it was up there in "This song is eh.
Iluna's was impressively bad because Maria can actually sing and her parts still sounded terrible - I'd blame the mixers/etc but it must be an awful job having to deal with that shit when 4/6 of the talents can't sing and you're probably on a tight deadline. I'm all for the move to having established singers handling the debut songs (probably already posted here but the song for the heroes wave with Deron and Ren was great)

Unrelated (and late): I don't know why this jewellery company decided to use vtubers to model their stuff but this art of my autistic neet wife is really nice

fit=scale-down,w=874

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

USS IOWA

the same as it ever was:

family
I dont think thats a great idea boss.

This is normal for KFP. Kowkarot's her dedicated clipper and does video editing work for her. Kiara and KFP are all banter
Yeah I know that, Maybe thats what is special with KFP. Kiara knows which of the chatters can she banters with and she banters back, Which in turn makes a great rapport with her audience.

Why every Kiara collab turns into Lesbo Romance??

I think Kiara has a type.

Last edited:

soap suds

Iluna's was impressively bad because Maria can actually sing and her parts still sounded terrible - I'd blame the mixers/etc but it must be an awful job having to deal with that shit when 4/6 of the talents can't sing and you're probably on a tight deadline. I'm all for the move to having established singers handling the debut songs (probably already posted here but the song for the heroes wave with Deron and Ren was great)
I think she also had covid when she had to record, so she wasn't in good shape.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Chickens aint loyal. Nice to see Kiara got someone to talk to at her timezone though.
This is normal for KFP. Kowkarot's her dedicated clipper and does video editing work for her. Kiara and KFP are all banter

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

God's Strongest Dragoon

but I have no intention of leaving Hexa, so this shouldn't be an issue

I am a reformed man, a regular family guy, and I will stand by Hexa to the end
Hopefully that works out, oh no, not again!

But wait, what's that in the back seat? Is that Katta?!

OH NO, SHE HAS A GUN

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

OH NO, SHE HAS A GUN
Goddamn he really does swap oshis like it's a magazine

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
@Justin Whang you are missing your last wife. Also RIP Rin, she just wasn't goth enough

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter
ultra-rare quiet Yuii stream.

Limkin

Fucking manwhores with more than one oshi. Disgraceful. Maybe the ones who have mental illness are not the vtubers but the fans they made along the way

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Because Hololive dont pick the phone, Yostar is coping with the next thing

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

OH NO, SHE HAS A GUN
the best part about this is no one even remembers Rin :ironmousekek:

braindoko

Tl;dr she has severe negative reactions to horror but her fans (many of them recent) recommended her Faith and she wanted to please the crowd. She froze up after a jump scare or two and broke down and deleted the stream. I respect her willingness to go out of her comfort zone for da content but I hope she doesn't try and push her boundaries like this again. I haven't seen the archive yet but from reading that it sounds brutal. :depressedtako:Tomoe love!:sanasmile:
This also lends further credence to the theory that she just has a desk job and has never actually seen combat. Not that it really was in question or a big mark against her character but holy shit imagine her freezing up on the battlefield.
It’s fucking Faith JFC, just some ZX Spectrum looking ass sprites and a couple jump scares. Realistic 3D horror I could understand but freezing in fear over Faith?

Amazing animation. But those noises. What the fuck are those tard baby noises dear god, I haven’t watched the rock yet but maybe I’m good

IDK man, Migo me, MATI me whatever but sometimes these here anime women strongly confound me in unexpected ways

Imma watch Ami’s cover to recover

USS IOWA

Because Hololive dont pick the phone, Yostar is coping with the next thing

Yo sea shanties are my jam, I will give this a look.

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter

Kalion

:)

Laponkotsu, who's currently doing a "Complete Pokemon Crystal by Nov 25th or I graduate" challenge, has decided to restart her playthrough with a level 38 Feraligatr and six badges because someone in the chat made a joke about how Cyndaquil would be easier to clear the game with.

Top Bottom