"I, um... am really good at sitting in the passenger seat and eating food. But if we get some McDonald's fries, I can feed you while you drive like, 'Say aah~!' Before you can say 'I want one' I'll stuff 'em inside your mouth. Sure, the inside of the car may smell like fries but that's a small price to pay for happiness"Yuzuki Choco

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

God's Strongest Dragoon

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
This is weird
Why the heck is the Papa of Rushia straight up talking about this? I tought it was just Miguel doing her monthly threat letter to her antis?

Mikeneko is talking about how she is winning her lawsuits. I think her mom is proud of all her vtubers and might even be friends with Mikeneko who obviously makes friends and is likeable when she isn't melting down. Mikeneko suing antis is a pretty fun vtuber arc looking from the outside in.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
If it is real, which seems likely, it was an extensive one that doxed her old residence and her ex-boyfriend, Eddy and his fiance. With her old residence, it should technically be possible to find her new place, if you are autistic enough, I would think. Also, if it is real, she is most definitely aware and doing something about it, which is why she went on break suddenly.
Fuck man; imagine meeting a guy, hitting it off, getting married, and then finding out your Husband's ex has schizo fans that now have some of your personal information. Thank god Bae got rid of these unicorn types early on; and just in case there's any of them left, please watch the following:

For some lighter content, some Fuwamoco sync. Though this seems like a weird phrase to harmonize on:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Pára is showing the Jack Scalfani vomit salad.
Its so over bros
1698446083860.png

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I really enjoy the contrast between Lisa's personality and her taste in music but this feels like a very strange look into her psyche.
Lisa's a strange girl to say the least. She's very sweet and girly, but definitely has a darker side to her that she usually tries to not show because she doesn't want to be seen as weird or more importantly upset her viewers.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Mikeneko is talking about how she is winning her lawsuits. I think her mom is proud of all her vtubers and might even be friends with Mikeneko who obviously makes friends and is likeable when she isn't melting down. Mikeneko suing antis is a pretty fun vtuber arc looking from the outside in.
IDK
Japanese Law sucks ass and can be abused very easy

Miko said what everyone tought Ririka sounds like a Young Choco sen

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

soap suds

Only a matter of time for this dude to release his cover or something then, unless his last minute recording and rendering tweets is for a cover he would release after his debut.

Also in the past, Millie and Enna (might be wrong on who) have mentioned that they judge some audio mixing in some movies they watch or whatever so I know they’re all cringing too.
I think it was Enna but I wouldn't be surprised if Millie did the same. They honestly make fun of their debut song all the time. The lyrics to God Sees All make no sense and its funny hearing them sing it live because you can tell they want to laugh at the absurdity of it. Most of EN make fun of their songs actually, makes me wonder if the livers even like what they're given. I know Enna loves Hold It Down and that Diamond City Lights is a classic, but I wonder if, when they're recording the debut songs, they think "this song is ass."

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Here, have some cute Chinchilla art! This is her bringing flowers for your funeral after she kills you!

Archive

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

braindoko

The story of Yuri and Yuri in the Litruchurrr club continues. She might get to the yab part today!

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
For those who enjoy light reading she put out her statement on what happend yesterday

Archive

Tl;dr she has severe negative reactions to horror but her fans (many of them recent) recommended her Faith and she wanted to please the crowd. She froze up after a jump scare or two and broke down and deleted the stream. I respect her willingness to go out of her comfort zone for da content but I hope she doesn't try and push her boundaries like this again. I haven't seen the archive yet but from reading that it sounds brutal. :depressedtako:Tomoe love!:sanasmile:
This also lends further credence to the theory that she just has a desk job and has never actually seen combat. Not that it really was in question or a big mark against her character but holy shit imagine her freezing up on the battlefield.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
NEW AMI COVER

IT IS GOOD
YOU SHOULD LISTEN
PLEASE

Spergatory

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Fuck man; imagine meeting a guy, hitting it off, getting married, and then finding out your Husband's ex has schizo fans that now have some of your personal information. Thank god Bae got rid of these unicorn types early on; and just in case there's any of them left, please watch the following:

For some lighter content, some Fuwamoco sync. Though this seems like a weird phrase to harmonize on:

I'm just glad no one has gone schizo on her despite Bae being one of the more heavily doxed girls of EN. None of them deserve what Kiara has gone through with those freaks. Hopefully Fauna is just taking measures to protect herself rather than getting schizo visits.

Top Bottom