"My Hollywood fantasy is ruined when I see this crippled fuck. Hollywood lied to me"Tenma Maemi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Horo7618

No one in particular

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Someone explain to me the appeal of Juniper, like I know they have a cool model they did themselves but that's about it really as far as I can see.
BIG BOOBA 2D MOFF MOMMY STEP ON ME CHITIN FEET UWU RAWR XD.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Looks like the new NijiEN wave music got leaked by the youtube topic thing and it is singed by Enna and Maria instead of the new livers. Link.

Last edited:

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Does people really thing that any 3d showcase/concert is live? I thought it was pretty clear that everything was prerecorded
Lotta Niji stuff is live for example, but 3D debut stuff for most companies tend to be mixed pre-recorded/live I guess depending on scheduling of everyone involved.
If it is real, which seems likely, it was an extensive one that doxed her old residence and her ex-boyfriend, Eddy and his fiance. With her old residence, it should technically be possible to find her new place, if you are autistic enough, I would think. Also, if it is real, she is most definitely aware and doing something about it, which is why she went on break suddenly.
Yep, basically anything now and future wise will be known unless she changes all information, granted it is real.
Looks like the new NijiEN wave music got leaked and it is singed by Enna and Maria instead of the new livers. Link.
Honestly makes sense if so.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Not only 40 million views, it's gotten tik-tok'd and mixed in several other videos so it seems we're stuck with that blasted thing for a while.

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
🐺 Time
Airi hypes us up for the new Madoka movie

Also while watching Mizugaki 3D I saw this

And all I could think of was this

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Not only 40 million views, it's gotten tik-tok'd and mixed in several other videos so it seems we're stuck with that blasted thing for a while.
in b4 La+ solo featuring it at Holofes

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Reminder for all chumbuds. If you are missing shark time you can always catch

:Vesper-UNHINGED::deztheroom:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Nah this is a thing as long as your not letting them sit and soggy or even drying them after use you can re use them a few times (with some risk of the bag breaking) and teabags and you can get 3-4 good cups out of one bag unless you like it particularly strong.

Alternatively she is clearly favored by the rat king and both you and bae are envious

EDIT: just to be clear 10 is still weird even if her sister is going through 4 fresh ones per cup.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Nah this is a thing as long as your not letting them sit and soggy or even drying them after use you can re use them a few times (with some risk of the bag breaking) and teabags and you can get 3-4 good cups out of one bag unless you like it particularly strong.

Alternatively she is clearly favored by the rat king and both you and bae are envious
Moldcoco

Horo7618

No one in particular

soap suds

Looks like the new NijiEN wave music got leaked by the youtube topic thing and it is singed by Enna and Maria instead of the new livers. Link.
First Deron and and Ren sing the heroes' song and now Enna and Maria are singing TTT's song... I mean I'm not compalining.

Speaking of Maria though, she's dropping a cover

Meloco and Doppio are also dropping a cover. Doppio's not the best singer but what he lacks in sounding good he makes up with sovl.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Fire the audio engineer, Jesus Christ.

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Judging by pre-chat asking for it, there’s a chance we (IRyS members) will get even more of it tonight:

Or it could even be, “Guys, I already know how to sing that song. Aha~”

God's Strongest Dragoon

Nenélove

Demonic Root Vegetable
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Top Bottom