"Nooo! Don't poop shame!"Takanashi Kiara

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Kobo's 3D debut stream in less than an hour

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Here's a reverse r34 Vtuber. Originally an ero doujin character, last page has a QR code which links to the channel.

AZKi back on map game.

Ange Katrina back in Trinity preparing for Eden Treaty. It's a swimsuit episode.

Might also pull the limited gacha since the current collab is Railgun and the characters available to pull are Misaka and Misaki.

Norio, Itou Life, and Ui-mama talking about Loli God Requiem.

UberSoldat

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
AZKi back on map game.

Ange Katrina back in Trinity preparing for Eden Treaty. It's a swimsuit episode.

Might also pull the limited gacha since the current collab is Railgun and the characters available to pull are Misaka and Misaki.

AZKi love. :smugazki:

And Dear Miss. Ange, stop trying to drag me back into Gacha hell! 😓

Botan live with SF6 training from some dude. He sounds like a nice enough sensei.

Calli said at the end of her MGS2 stream she had to go a little early to meet someone. Then she retweeted this, which is in about 30 mins.

Maybe she will appear here?

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Her statement can definitely be taken out of context and cause troons to howl sure, but I don't think she meant it as such.
I mean, isn't that what troons do essentially by definition?
I always ask for proof because during one of the orange woman bad cycle some of you Yamanbas were misunderstanding what she said, seriously some of you are too autistic. To a tranny the thought of someone not believing they're a true and honest women is a high offense but what she said here wasn't nowhere near dragging vermintide and to a woman who said "pronouns are cool" a 100% certified woman nowadays includes vermintide. She might catch some flak but she is nowhere near "based".
@2:50:50 "Girls. XX Chromosomium dark vortex."

To be clear, I'm not saying that Shiori is le heckin' based transphobe who has a J.K. Rowling shrine at home. She did consistently use "They" when referring to Chris-chan in the past. But I think it's safe to say that her subconscious assumptions aren't entirely rotted away from terminal twitter use just yet.

DanishCookies

Ensok

Early Adopter

Nigel Nigerman

Lurker mode activated.
I gotta ask what's the appeal of Zen because I legit don't get it. The fact that it's a dude with an automated voice like he's Stephen Hawking just doesn't work at all. His comedy bits seem to be reliant on his chat and other vtubers. Like I can't really believe people find Zen that enjoyable.

BIG BOOBA 3D DRAGON MOMMY STEP ON ME I BE A BAD SOYBOY UWU RAWR XD.

>stream restart because controller wouldn't work
>windows update
>reaches for food
>one of the cats ripped open the packaging for some kind of snack and eaten half of it

Yep, it's a Mori stream.

You forgot SHE'S FAAAAAAT!!!

I think you are stretching to be a pessimistic fuck but ok lol

Faunas 4d chess play will be when she offs eddy and his new gf and in a plot twist worthy of a lifetime movie, escapes justice by blaming her deranged fanbase. It will be a hit with the new generation of crime drama viewers.

I mean it's basically confirmed that Fauna is the brains of the group. She's just good at hiding her power level.

Seiyuu Imai Asami (Kisaragi Chihaya, Makise Kurisu) debuts as a Vtuber.

She is 46 years old for those interested.

Obligatory

:holohag::hololove:

Its in the official Holo channel so it cant be just a new song
I hope they announce a new concert or something meaningful for the Sankisei

Most probably a Sankisei 3D concert. I mean, they are THE GOLDEN GEN of Holo in terms of subs, merch and popularity plus all of them has reached a million subs (Flare was the latest) so it's not that surprising.

I am waiting for the pineapplr pizza eating stream. It is gonna be fun to watch the brown italian raccoon suffer

I will OSHI Panko if she buys a pineapple pizza with the pineapples arranged in a slur. That is peak Italian.

😓

Calli said at the end of her MGS2 stream she had to go a little early to meet someone. Then she retweeted this, which is in about 30 mins.

Maybe she will appear here?

But /vt/ said that Holo 3D debuts are just recorded and never live. Don't tell me that /vt/ was, *le gasp* wrong!?!? :smugpipi::smugpipi::smugpipi:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

This is probably why ShabbySubs uploads once in a blue moon.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
But /vt/ said that Holo 3D debuts are just recorded and never live. Don't tell me that /vt/ was, *le gasp* wrong!?!?
Well, the fact that Kiara is there means that segment at the very least was pre-recorded.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Someone explain to me the appeal of Juniper, like I know they have a cool model they did themselves but that's about it really as far as I can see.

MagicHammer

Jelly? Alice now live! And killing princesses?

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Well, the fact that Kiara is there means that segment at the very least was pre-recorded.
Does people really thing that any 3d showcase/concert is live? I thought it was pretty clear that everything was prerecorded

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
Here's a reverse r34 Vtuber. Originally an ero doujin character, last page has a QR code which links to the channel.
Eyy, it's Towa! I remember talking about her once or twice in the first thread, and yes she is from a ero-doujin. If we want to be a bit technical, she's from a set of fanart involving gyarus (literally titled "Huge Breasted Gyarus") drawn by her artist papa, Satou Daiji/Armadillo_Daiji.

I think at some point the character got redesigned as a vtuber character, turning her from a simple and atypical "Highschool Gyaru that probably eat shotas for breakfast" into highly sexualized but still gyaru cabaret bunny girl vtuber. Pretty decently popular (not sure how many her CCV is but I assume to be at least 2view level), but mostly JP fans all around, which is why I'm quite surprised that someone finally made a EN TL clip of her.

Nowadays I used her streams as background noise (partly because she has a swimsuit themed L2D in which she's basically on all fours.... very yabai) because her voice is quite deep and pleasant but early on she is quite fun to watch, especially when she's often in voice chat with her artist papa to act as her coach for stuff like her first time streams of playing Arknights, etcetra.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Does people really thing that any 3d showcase/concert is live? I thought it was pretty clear that everything was prerecorded
Not all.
Kiara, Ame and Calli all replied directly to chat in their 3D showcase. Ame had a section where she was doing pose requested by chat. Kiara referenced her throat issue right at the start of her stream. For the rest though, it's much harder to tell.

Twin Adder

Not all.
Kiara, Ame and Calli all replied directly to chat in their 3D showcase. Ame had a section where she was doing pose requested by chat. Kiara referenced her throat issue right at the start of her stream. For the rest though, it's much harder to tell.
Still prerecorded. Those chatters are Cover interns

Netscaper

Early Adopter
You forgot SHE'S FAAAAAAT!!!
Didn't make a joke that she's in the game as a boss or that her favorite Metal Gear stars in it (Metal Gear Ray has a Massive Chin).
For shame. FOR SHAME. :guh:
Anyway, she seemed to be doing much better in MGS2 (although the fact she did not know how to hold up and make soldiers shake is baffling).

PekoWick

Most probably a Sankisei 3D concert. I mean, they are THE GOLDEN GEN of Holo in terms of subs, merch and popularity plus all of them has reached a million subs (Flare was the latest) so it's not that surprising
Not impossible but highly unlikely since pekora will have sololive this dec.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
Top Bottom