"Pee pee is separate from the nuts"Hakos Baelz

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

nice fox girlfriend:smugpipi:

Last edited:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Here's the playlist for the second day of Ruri-nee's karaoke relay

Starts with an introduction from Ruri-nee at 6PM JST. Then every 30 minutes: Tanaka Neo, Maisaki Berry, Momozakura Kojo, Kanade MiMi, Enogu (group), Mizushina Aoi, Else, MaiR, Kannagi Tenri, and finished by Ruri-nee herself.

Suika Game duel between Re:AcT's Kulaku Lie and Lisa Makoh at 8PM JST.

They will go at it for two hours.

Nayuta did her monthly stream with her Lapriere team, they did show their new plushies

and they also played a personality test, here is her :
Sound right, heh :smugpipi:

Stream is now members only but only one of them is extroverted (Aitsuki Nakuru).

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
There are a shitload of FNAF Movie reviews out but there's only one relevant review:

Last edited:

Nenélove

Demonic Root Vegetable
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Hope this doesn't mean Selen and the other EN folks were totally uninformed because holy shit that would be an awful look, but also expected behavior from management

Not even selen can keep up with the ACCELERATION, I don't think any normal person can get to properly know and bond with more than like 20 people and that is already a lot.

Limkin

Broke up a couple months before joining Holo. Has photos with a different girl. Moved to a different place around joining. Idk about you, but it sounds like she is just fucking with people to make them think they aren't dating and avoid drama, and I would bet Vox's left nutsack the girl is just his sister or a friend

God's Strongest Dragoon

Not even selen can keep up with the ACCELERATION, I don't think any normal person can get to properly know and bond with more than like 20 people and that is already a lot.
It's pretty well known that group cohesion starts to break down once you get closer to large groups like that. Everyone that played WoW when it had 40man raids and then played when they shrunk raids down to 25man knows exactly what I'm talking about. Aside from it being easier to organize 25 people as opposed to 40, you'll see people form their own little cliques in the 40man raids all the time. NijiJP has a stupid amount of people and they ended up forming their own little groups far more often than HoloJP.

This is just how humans function. Band societies were pretty much hard capped at 30-40 people and even then, they didn't know all the members of their camp on a personal level.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Dasu and her genius

Finally a cover of this banger

YEAHHHH ANGE

Red tomboy my beloved (bias absolutely included)

As one of the first vtubers that I religiously watched she has a special place in my heart as much as sanbaka and blues is and even though I can't understand jack shit about japanese except for the few words here and there that I've retained she's still a riot to watch and she bounces off with her Collab partners quite well so you are in for a very fun time.

And now for the mandatory clip section:
Her paranormalHK is one of the funniest shit I've ever seen and nothing ever topped it(again, bias) and as ange said: hai bolteji*screams in horror*

She made AC:NH into an AV game
Honyu

She's also perpetually horny for Belmond it's like her eggs act up when they Collab(which they probably do)

The one time she harassed a loli(male)

And lastly watch as she fumbles the bag and drops spaghetti faster than an Italian in yumenographia(a virtual hostess club owned by former ichikara now anycolor which I believe where Nasa came from if we go by the info that was sent here last week or so)

In conclusion: life's good when tomboys good
Tomboy good civilization
We need more tomboys
Need tomboy gf

Edit: thank you for your service Mr bay lurker I'll take the Migos happily

Ahh Lui and Ange playing horror games together...

I tried to get into Valo but it sucks and all the tournaments suck as well. I love Matsuri but not getting Ayame for Valo is criminal. You wonder why Hololive has HLZNTL? This is 20 people vs. 60 in Apex. Lapu, Ayame, Shion, Roboco and Iroha/Nene as the "idol" team - easy. Whatever, I'll be happy if Matsuri wins

It's pretty well known that group cohesion starts to break down once you get closer to large groups like that. Everyone that played WoW when it had 40man raids and then played when they shrunk raids down to 25man knows exactly what I'm talking about. Aside from it being easier to organize 25 people as opposed to 40, you'll see people form their own little cliques in the 40man raids all the time. NijiJP has a stupid amount of people and they ended up forming their own little groups far more often than HoloJP.

This is just how humans function. Band societies were pretty much hard capped at 30-40 people and even then, they didn't know all the members of their camp on a personal level.
You don't think Niji emails all the talents a heads up?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
You don't think Niji emails all the talents a heads up?
It doesn't matter how many emails get sent out, people only have so much time and emotional energy to invest in relationships, never mind that there are support staff on top of that and talents have their own friends and family outside of the company.

Hololive has the same issue - some talent relationships are going to be very casual, due to the amount of talents working at Hololive.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
It doesn't matter how many emails get sent out, people only have so much time and emotional energy to invest in relationships, never mind that there are support staff on top of that and talents have their own friends and family outside of the company.

Hololive has the same issue - some talent relationships are going to be very casual, due to the amount of talents working at Hololive.
Selen didn't know a new wave was coming because she didn't check her email and social dynamics is to blame? The whole clip is silly, Selen is a normal name compared to Doppio Dropscythe. Niji has a business model that nets yachats and that won't change.
For something different Noripro will have 10 talents debuting

Why is this interesting?
She made a point to encourage non traditional talents to apply to be streamers (good example is Hoozuki Warabe who is a literal countryside grandma who edits videos)

She looks like she would stab her bae in his sleep if he fucked around

find out....

Last edited:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Seiyuu Imai Asami (Kisaragi Chihaya, Makise Kurisu) debuts as a Vtuber.

She is 46 years old for those interested.

Last edited:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Why exactly would that be pessimistic? Aside from your obvious dislike of trans people why do you care if Shiroi has the same belief as you?
Why did people laud Pippa as based for simply playing a game that caused vermintide to shriek?
Why was Tenma based for telling shrieking vermintide to get rope when they complained?
Do you think either of them actually harbor deeply set anti troon views and shitpost with us about them? No probably not. But it doesn't stop me from celebrating it, as is right and proper to do, when someone says something that causes them to shriek. You are overthinking this far too much.

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat

You guys are right
In Japan Karen is like the second coming of Jesus Christ
I dont understand why the song is in English tho

Elevens are a bad influence on my Mori.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

The Mike Nikke stream its just her reacting to another stream and not even playing the game (thank god)
They are streaming in X (?)

Its in the official Holo channel so it cant be just a new song
I hope they announce a new concert or something meaningful for the Sankisei

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Edited Video about their collab that happened the other day

niggaphil

Last edited:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Why exactly would that be pessimistic? Aside from your obvious dislike of trans people why do you care if Shiroi has the same belief as you?
I don't know how you can have this stuff as a hobby and think that women's opions matter tbh

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Some funny animations
Elefauna

Korone ^_^

Wuna

Matara played Mechanicus on Sunday. I'm pretty sure she'll be playing it again: she's been really getting into WH40K. She played Darktide too, has been reading the books, even talked about buying some minis to play the tabletop. (She likes Necrons and Tyranids)
Burn the heretic!
Also Kino has be served gentlemen

View attachment 52814
Really cool video. Source?
View attachment 52895
I can't tell if that cosplayer is a boy or a girl:iryswooo:

+_5faf31b502c16c5bd5b83f7540cdb78f.jpg

Top Bottom