"RAAAAAAGUUUUUUS!"Kobo Kanaeru

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Gonna assume no

Even Nyfco deleted the real personal stuff but basically:
  • University dox. (Verified and found back in July)
  • Lead to a full name dox. (Verified see above)
  • Lead to literal autist buying background check on her...
  • Lead to dox of her last address from before she moved while in Holo.
  • Lead to Eddy's full name being doxed.
  • Lead to people finding his facebook and discovering he and Fauna broke up possibly months before she joined Holo and at least before March 2022.
All of this is second-hand from Nyfco. Also, explains why she is suddenly on break since Monday.

View attachment 52904

There is a supposed picture of Eddy and his new GF from Facebook, but IDK if I should post that.

Edit: Holy schizo posting, Batman
Comments have been closed and that post deleted from the blog since then.
Archive
Fauna is white?
Unsubbed and un-oshi-ed

:pathetic:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Fauna is white?
Unsubbed and un-oshi-ed

Have you watched a Fauna stream? You really thought she was anything other than white by just listening to her?

Edit:

I became even more retarded over the past two hours reading schizo posts and doing Googling over an anime woman on the internet that isn't even my oshi. Please understand.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Have you watched a Fauna stream? You really thought she was anything other than white by just listening to her?

Edit:

I became even more retarded over the past two hours reading schizo posts and doing Googling over an anime woman on the internet that isn't even my oshi. Please understand.

To be fair with the average IQ of people that post about vtubers i couldnt blame you for taking it at face value

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

MostlyALurker777

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
I don't care much about music theory but I like listening to people who do. (Really, watching anyone passionate about things is fun to watch)

I still don't know what he's on about but he likes Sora and I like that

And fuck me I checked my fav music "reactor" and NEW VIDEO!

USS IOWA

Gonna assume no

Even Nyfco deleted the real personal stuff but basically:
  • University dox. (Verified and found back in July)
  • Lead to a full name dox. (Verified see above)
  • Lead to literal autist buying background check on her...
  • Lead to dox of her last address from before she moved while in Holo.
  • Lead to Eddy's full name being doxed.
  • Lead to people finding his facebook and discovering he and Fauna broke up possibly months before she joined Holo and at least before March 2022.
All of this is second-hand from Nyfco. Also, explains why she is suddenly on break since Monday.

View attachment 52904

There is a supposed picture of Eddy and his new GF from Facebook, but IDK if I should post that.

Edit: Holy schizo posting, Batman
Comments have been closed and that post deleted from the blog since then.
Archive
Ah fuck I heard about this I just assume that /vt/ retards just spout about already used sources, Atleast it has no current info so thats good.

Only issue is, it is possible the address found, if real, is actually her parents' current residence...
Ah fuck, I hate the current internet.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Demonic Root Vegetable
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Reminder that despite the fact Nyfco exists, WE are considered the boogeymen of the vTuber world. Fucking hell.
:ameraintear:
Are we? I thought we were just a bunch of nobodies that feature in some incredibly minor drama.
Fauna is white?
Unsubbed and un-oshi-ed

That is not white, that facial structure screams either asian or latino but heavily whitewashed. Maybe southern european even.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Ah fuck I heard about this I just assume that /vt/ retards just spout about already used sources, Atleast it has no current info so thats good.
Only issue is, it is possible the address found, if real, is actually her parents' current residence...

Edit: someone asked Calli about Fauna about 20 minutes ago, btw. Her words were along the lines of "You'll be happy to know she is doing just fine".

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Miguel el gato has a shill stream for the ass jiggle shooter gacha Nikke

Those Vshojo bucks are getting put to great use with them connections

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included

stassy

Nayuta did her monthly stream with her Lapriere team, they did show their new plushies

and they also played a personality test, here is her :
AAA.PNG
Sound right, heh :smugpipi:

UberSoldat

Hope this doesn't mean Selen and the other EN folks were totally uninformed because holy shit that would be an awful look, but also expected behavior from management

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Hope this doesn't mean Selen and the other EN folks were totally uninformed because holy shit that would be an awful look, but also expected behavior from management

To be fair i think Selen was traveling during the very brief leadup time to their debuts?

I think she has been MIA before today's guerrila on her stream laptop

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included

Azki doing get version of the short where Noel completely blows out her mic.

Some good facial expressions that might be able to be repurposes as emotes

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Here's an omega based Hime worshiper who has decided to start what seems to be some sort of Hime project! Go give them a follow for updates on your favorite Princess of Regalia!

Archive
@superduper you're not even following the account.
View attachment 52924
I was busy archiving the tweet, geez man you gotta give me some time to hit the follow button.

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Last edited:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Ririka Shachou did some singing for her lunch break stream today.

Botan used some nice art for her latest thumbnail.

Holoctober Day 26: "Eating food."

Day 27 will be Onsen themed. :iryswooo:

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
Azehara-style replies lesgooo
That first 2k page thread is from 2020 though, compared to our (not counting other threads here) 13k posts since then it looks pretty small. Though if you check the dates of the posts it's obvious that their thread has only sped up recently.
I believe that it gained more interest during the start of EN (and also stuff like Coco's graduation, which is why the non-virtual politic thread was established), but keep it on rather snail pace due to it being mostly linking streams/clips and the discussions are mostly in that politic vtuber thread.

I have seen it early on, but I ended up moving to homeland thanks to a certain discussion in page 3k in the vtuber thread. I only recently dipped through it mostly because of the exploded penis goyim.
Nijisanji posting day 25 - the eggs are for laying edition with SKB's Ange
Ange's pretty fun, and it's nice to people still have fans that translating her clips semi-regularly.

Though it does help that since Ange interacted with Rosemi, people on the EN fans side of thing took notice of her and both Ange and Rosemi has collabed at least some time, even appearing during Ange's 3.0 Live2D update where Rosemi appear and call her a baka. It was fun.

lemme throw some clips related to that Rosemi and Ange thing

Selen was away and not having access to internet, so it is big possibility that she missed it simply because she's not looking at twitter like many internet people were doing at this current age.

I hadn't really check it, but everyone seems to already know. Except Uki that gay prick, he's the one I saw on the first vagueposting tweet being confused on what it all about. Maybe he's not informed, or probably too gay to care, who knows.

EDIT: I have been blessed by Bay Lurker's presence!
Mikothumbsup64.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom