"Yo! My name is Mori! and this is my story! I came from the Underworld where it's kinda gory! I like to kill people... and you too... are gonna be on my list of people I screwed!"Mori Calliope

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

God's Strongest Dragoon

She made a clear distinction between real women and people who pretend to be women, and you don't think that will cause troons to howl in pain?
Lol, lmao even
She truly is a Phase girl that somehow got hired into Hololive

MostlyALurker777

She made a clear distinction between real women and people who pretend to be women, and you don't think that will cause troons to howl in pain?
Lol, lmao even
Her statement can definitely be taken out of context and cause troons to howl sure, but I don't think she meant it as such.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Gonna assume no

Even Nyfco deleted the real personal stuff but basically:
  • University dox. (Verified and found back in July)
  • Lead to a full name dox. (Verified see above)
  • Lead to literal autist running buying background check on her...
  • Lead to dox of her last address from before she moved while in Holo.
  • Lead to Eddy's full name being doxed.
  • Lead to people finding his facebook and discovering he and Fauna broke up possibly months before she joined Holo and at least before March 2022.
All of this is second-hand from Nyfco. Also, explains why she is suddenly on break since Monday.

View attachment 52904

There is a supposed picture of Eddy and his new GF from Facebook, but IDK if I should post that.

Edit: Holy schizo posting, Batman
Comments have been closed and that post deleted from the blog since then.
Archive
I still cant fathom why americans literally register themselves on a public database to show which team they vote for. I hope fauna is strapped and has a man in her life cause this level of autism smells like psycho killer.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Gonna assume no

• Lead to literal autist running buying background check on her...
  • Lead to people finding his facebook and discovering he and Fauna broke up possibly months before she joined Holo and at least before March 2022.
All of this is second-hand from Nyfco. Also, explains why she is suddenly on break since Monday.

View attachment 52904

There is a supposed picture of Eddy and his new GF from Facebook, but IDK if I should post that.

Archive
Reminder that despite the fact Nyfco exists, WE are considered the boogeymen of the vTuber world. Fucking hell.
:ameraintear:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Her statement can definitely be taken out of context and cause troons to howl sure, but I don't think she meant it as such.
Rant starts at 2:45:00 so judge for yourself.
"Some of those might be girls. Some of those must be girls... But there's definitely someone in final fantasy 14 who's 100% authentic verified certified female...someone in there out of all the profiles in final fantasy 14, definitely there's at least one female in there"
I declare based

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Reminder that despite the fact Nyfco exists, WE are considered the boogeymen of the vTuber world. Fucking hell.
:ameraintear:
This is actually 4chan this time. It was originally spammed there and/or the blog and moved to Nyfco, where the doxes got deleted. Given this schizo posting timing with Fauna's sudden break, I would not be surprised if it is real, but it is hard to tell with it being a couple days old and evidence deleted. I reverse image searched the Eddy pic I talked about and found nothing, though.

Relevant 4ch threads:
1 archive
2 archive

Edit: Correction. Looks like it WAS started on Nyfco, then /hlg/ raided the blog with schizoposting after they found out.

Last edited:

MostlyALurker777

"Some of those might be girls. Some of those must be girls... But there's definitely someone in final fantasy 14 who's 100% authentic verified certified female...someone in there out of all the profiles in final fantasy 14, definitely there's at least one female in there"
I declare based
I was watching the stream when she said it, the context is most definietly catfishers. She seems like the type of tumblr brain rot user that would count a troon as a "100% authentic verified certified female"

Anime Fan

Erina's streaming tonight while on vacation in America.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Gonna assume no

• Lead to literal autist buying background check on her...

View attachment 52904

Archive
1. Saplings are unhinged wtf
2. Oh god the fact that she's possibly single probably just makes them more determined
3. She cute
This is actually 4chan this time. It was originally spammed there and/or the blog and moved to Nyfco, where the doxes got deleted. Given this schizo posting timing with Fauna's sudden break, I would not be surprised if it is real, but it is hard to tell with it being a couple days old and evidence deleted. I reverse image searched the Eddy pic I talked about and found nothing, though.

Relevant 4ch threads:
1 archive
2 archive
Why am I not surprised that the same people who whine about the farms for being heckin evil d0xers, doxed one of the most inoffensive vtubers in the en sphere?

Atlas

Gonna assume no

• Lead to literal autist buying background check on her...

View attachment 52904

Archive
Damn, she's cute. But I feel like any man who tried to tap that would probably end up dead.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I declare based
I always ask for proof because during one of the orange woman bad cycle some of you Yamanbas were misunderstanding what she said, seriously some of you are too autistic. To a tranny the thought of someone not believing they're a true and honest women is a high offense but what she said here wasn't nowhere near dragging vermintide and to a woman who said "pronouns are cool" a 100% certified woman nowadays includes vermintide. She might catch some flak but she is nowhere near "based".

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Archive

Did... she just mash keys there?

Dasu and her genius

Finally a cover of this banger
Nijisanji posting day 25 - the eggs are for laying edition with SKB's Ange

SKB - Gundou leaving was the end of an era

Husky hag (hags?) want to be dominated

The cringe from Suisei should have been in 3d!

One day she will get a boyfriend (for the sake of the planet)

Her fans are sick (also, her home 3D has so much character I really want it to become the norm for vtubers)

She's a bit pon and quite cute. If you like husky voiced hags you might want to watch her

YEAHHHH ANGE

Red tomboy my beloved (bias absolutely included)

As one of the first vtubers that I religiously watched she has a special place in my heart as much as sanbaka and blues is and even though I can't understand jack shit about japanese except for the few words here and there that I've retained she's still a riot to watch and she bounces off with her Collab partners quite well so you are in for a very fun time.

And now for the mandatory clip section:
Her paranormalHK is one of the funniest shit I've ever seen and nothing ever topped it(again, bias) and as ange said: hai bolteji*screams in horror*

She made AC:NH into an AV game
Honyu

She's also perpetually horny for Belmond it's like her eggs act up when they Collab(which they probably do)

The one time she harassed a loli(male)

And lastly watch as she fumbles the bag and drops spaghetti faster than an Italian in yumenographia(a virtual hostess club owned by former ichikara now anycolor which I believe where Nasa came from if we go by the info that was sent here last week or so)

In conclusion: life's good when tomboys good
Tomboy good civilization
We need more tomboys
Need tomboy gf

Edit: thank you for your service Mr bay lurker I'll take the Migos happily

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I always ask for proof because during one of the orange woman bad cycle some of you Yamanbas were misunderstanding what she said, seriously some of you are too autistic. To a tranny the thought of someone not believing they're a true and honest women is a high offense but what she said here wasn't nowhere near dragging vermintide and to a woman who said "pronouns are cool" a 100% certified woman nowadays includes vermintide. She might catch some flak but she is nowhere near "based".
I think you are stretching to be a pessimistic fuck but ok lol

Damn, she's cute. But I feel like any man who tried to tap that would probably end up dead.
Faunas 4d chess play will be when she offs eddy and his new gf and in a plot twist worthy of a lifetime movie, escapes justice by blaming her deranged fanbase. It will be a hit with the new generation of crime drama viewers.

Short

God Damn the Sun
penchiIIa m.pngmuhyohyo m.pngChinchilla in 10 minutes!!!muhyohyo.pngpenchiIIa.png

chinchilla m.pngClip from the last stream!chinchilla.png

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Whoever said Tempura fans can be a bit sensitive are right. There's currently discourse over the new Niji guy having the same emoji as Magni.

Of course not all fans are up in arms over an emoji, some of them just want peace.

Just watch Lando??? What the fuck is up with these schizo yumes? Listen I was sad when Vesper disappeared after dropping that banger of a new model & intro animation but I just moved on to Randon once he resurfaced.
Truly the epitome of parasocial women moment

I don't know what it is about tempuras and their visible community being a clusterfuck of schizophrenic terminally online people but it's also people like them who could discourage new watchers from checking out tempus (as stupid as it sounds, some people love to engage in fandom activities so the thought of them having to socialize with weirdo like them must've been quite discouraging). At this point forcing them to cut off their internet to make them go outside seems like a healthier option than doing whatever the hell is this

That aside, Rikka will be doing an announcement stream about the details of his Holostars SF6 tourney project today

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I don't know what it is about tempuras and their visible community being a clusterfuck of schizophrenic terminally online people but it's also people like them who could discourage new watchers from checking out tempus (as stupid as it sounds
I think Tempuras turned out schizo because of the wierd treatment of them (that being Tempus) by Holo and a too hard of a pushback against retard unicorns who seethed everytime they interacted with a holo woman

Add to that a sprinkle of male friendship that fujos and faggots associate with gay sex and you have a prime faggotry recipie

Last edited:

MostlyALurker777

I think you are stretching to be a pessimistic fuck but ok lol
Why exactly would that be pessimistic? Aside from your obvious dislike of trans people why do you care if Shiroi has the same belief as you?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Well, I couldn't find anything else. There were some crumbs, but they led nowhere concrete. It is likely that any proof has been scrubbed by now, which is for the best, anyway.

Top Bottom