"theres no con in illinois its in chicago"Kevin 'Sakana' Li

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
>A omegaverse joke.
No surprise why Elira liked her.

Glad to see this wave is being better received then bandageboi and the edgelords though i just realized her name is Victoria and she will never escape the arknights allegations.

go with "Damn, Willis is fucking hot!!!!!!!! 😰:p😰:p"
you seem to have mistaken me for either a 14 year old hormonal teenage girl or Lia. Please refrain from doing so in the future.

RiverBear

Archive

Did... she just mash keys there?

That's just Dasu's music. Most of her songs are like that.
Probably should have chosen a better song imo.

I'm impartial about this one

Was half expecting Lyrica/Millie to have covered this already
1698378414414.png

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter

soap suds

Whoever said Tempura fans can be a bit sensitive are right. There's currently discourse over the new Niji guy having the same emoji as Magni.

Of course not all fans are up in arms over an emoji, some of them just want peace.

Rosemi made a tweet talking about people buying her oshi mark as a funny little thing, but people took it as her making fun of the emoji drama. She was not.
Screen Shot 2023-10-26 at 11.55.08 PM.pngScreen Shot 2023-10-26 at 11.50.16 PM.png
Of course people still thought she did. I can't believe this all stemmed from a Tempura fan being upset about some gloves.

Last edited:

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Nene you are such a lovable retard

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Hakka for the group song now. 2 more left.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Mumei thinks being a towl is great. :dandanl:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Have I been living under a rock or did no one report that a new Fauna dox dropped?

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
1698366111854154.jpg
I can't tell if that cosplayer is a boy or a girl:iryswooo:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Rosemi made a tweet talking about people buying her oshi mark as a funny little thing, but people took it as her making fun of the emoji drama. She was not.
View attachment 52885View attachment 52886
Of course people still thought she did. I can't believe this all stemmed from a Tempura fan being upset about some gloves.

literally the pinned tweet

GOD I beg, give me the power to enslave all these hipocrites. I'll have them fight on a colloseum for our amusement in no time. PLEASE :urtearingmeapart:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Shiori refers to auto mechanics as "car dentists.'

Why is this so fucking cute? The goth girl of Holo is really growing on me.
Edit - holy shit she just ragged on people LARPing as girls vs "certified females" fucking based

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Shiori refers to auto mechanics as "car dentists.'

Why is this so fucking cute? The goth girl of Holo is really growing on me.
Edit - holy shit she just ragged on people LARPing as girls vs "certified females" fucking based
gonna need proof of this, she has tumblr brain rot and praised the use of pronouns didn't she?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
gonna need proof of this, she has tumblr brain rot and praised the use of pronouns didn't she?
Pronouns are great, it's an easy way for mentally-ill people to let you know about their disabilities.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Watch the stream? Idk when it started but the rant happened a few minutes ago right as she wrapped up a rant about baby daddy as a term and "changing gas" and car dentists, to talking about playing final fantasy, which led to meeting real certified girls online, not people LARPing as girls.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Alzheimers is already coming for this hag, sad to see.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Have I been living under a rock or did no one report that a new Fauna dox dropped?
Some mention of it got brought up in the /vt/ insanity thread, but no one posted the info directly. Anyone got it?

MostlyALurker777

Watch the stream? Idk when it started but the rant happened a few minutes ago right as she wrapped up a rant about baby daddy as a term and "changing gas" and car dentists, to talking about playing final fantasy, which led to meeting real certified girls online, not people LARPing as girls.

I'm pretty sure she didn't mean that statement to mean what you think it means. Unless you mean catfishers and not trans people then yeah.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I'm pretty sure she didn't mean that statement to mean what you think it means. Unless you mean catfishers and not trans people then yeah.
She made a clear distinction between real women and people who pretend to be women, and you don't think that will cause troons to howl in pain?
Lol, lmao even

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Gonna assume no

Edit: I want to specify that aside from the first two points, everything else is unverified and should be taken with a grain of salt.

Even Nyfco deleted the real personal stuff but basically:
  • University dox. (Verified and found back in July)
  • Lead to a full name dox. (Verified see above)
  • Lead to literal autist buying background check on her...
  • Lead to dox of her last address from before she moved while in Holo.
  • Lead to Eddy's full name being doxed.
  • Lead to people finding his facebook and discovering he and Fauna broke up possibly months before she joined Holo and at least before March 2022.
All of this is second-hand from Nyfco. Also, explains why she is suddenly on break since Monday.

foto_no_exif (44).jpg

There is a supposed picture of Eddy and his new GF from Facebook, but IDK if I should post that.

Edit: Holy schizo posting, Batman
Comments have been closed and that post deleted from the blog since then.
Archive

Last edited:
Top Bottom