"IRyS is not in pain. She's in - pleasure"Hakos Baelz

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

God's Strongest Dragoon

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
For one, fuck your corporate Amerifat Holiday, Halloween is boring
at least Halloween is fun. Christmas is boring played out and doesn't even have a cool origin like all hallows eve. Get Spooked Kusa.
Samhain is the name of it. He can't keep getting away with it
That one too. Might as well throw the Harvest Moon and like 70% of a witches ritual book in there too.

Also Nightmare Before Christmas stomps all Christmas movies (fuck you it's a Halloween movie)

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

>stream restart because controller wouldn't work
>windows update
>reaches for food
>one of the cats ripped open the packaging for some kind of snack and eaten half of it

Yep, it's a Mori stream.

She's reaptarded, pureez andastan.

DanishCookies

Nenélove

Demonic Root Vegetable
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
For one, fuck your corporate Amerifat Holiday, Halloween is boring
Found the catholic.
Oh. My bad, I actually forgot the forum existed (despite being a active poster for like, long time ago before stopping) so I didn't know that they have a thread about vtuber stuff. From what I know, Sufficient Velocity is a bit restrictive and has some very questionable decision that makes me question things in the long run (banning the usage of word "Trap" for one) so I didn't bother checking deeper.

They're definitely slower than Spacebattles thread (400+ pages compared to Spacebattles who recently locked their first vtuber thread at 2k pages and made new one), and considering how close Spacebattles and Sufficient Velocity is, I do see some of the posters on SV being the same one from SB, so that might say something.
That first 2k page thread is from 2020 though, compared to our (not counting other threads here) 13k posts since then it looks pretty small. Though if you check the dates of the posts it's obvious that their thread has only sped up recently.

God's Strongest Dragoon

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Wrong. Die Hard
Should I go with.

That not a Christmas Movie.

or

It's pretty terrible when anyone but Rickman or Wilis is on screen.

Or

The Book was better because it's a literal octogenarian doing all that.

niggaphil

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Should I go with.

That not a Christmas Movie.

or

It's pretty terrible when anyone but Rickman or Wilis is on screen.

Or

The Book was better because it's a literal octogenarian doing all that.
go with "Damn, Willis is fucking hot!!!!!!!! 😰:p😰:p"

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

Watch at 144p for the best experience.

DanishCookies

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
I’ve seen clips of him literally making some luxiem favoritism adjacent jokes when he can whenever a luxiem member is in a collab or something

In other news, Niji for I think the first time is releasing more debut lines but the god awful audio quality is still there to the point where I think this is just on purpose to make people keep talking about how bad it sounds and to have some eyes on their debut

>A omegaverse joke.
No surprise why Elira liked her.

Jacks Wasted Life

I know things are looking bad right now, but have some sleepy dragon singing.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Nijisanji posting day 25 - the eggs are for laying edition with SKB's Ange

SKB - Gundou leaving was the end of an era

Husky hag (hags?) want to be dominated

The cringe from Suisei should have been in 3d!

One day she will get a boyfriend (for the sake of the planet)

Her fans are sick (also, her home 3D has so much character I really want it to become the norm for vtubers)

She's a bit pon and quite cute. If you like husky voiced hags you might want to watch her

God's Strongest Dragoon

That first 2k page thread is from 2020 though, compared to our (not counting other threads here) 13k posts since then it looks pretty small. Though if you check the dates of the posts it's obvious that their thread has only sped up recently.
Yeah, similar thing happened here. I could tell the substantial increase to posting here while I was cataloging Nolan's history here. Pre-2023 covers the first 1296 pages across a 113 day period (September 9th-December 31st). Meanwhile we've covered 1296 pages (981 here and 315 from last thread) from August 7th to now, which is ~80 days. That's a 41.3% posting speed increase, even with the new liveposting thread which has deniably slowed down this thread as well.

If we include the liveposting thread (981 here, 220 liveposting, and 95 old thread), it only took us 67 days to shitpost 1296 pages. That would be a 68.6% speed increase in just over a year. They've likely seen a colossal increase as well over 3 years.

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
"You could hold it like a hose and fuck it" @superduper on snussy
1698376561758.png

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
Clock me if I missed it in the thread.

For anyone still salty about the "combined chat" rule with the new Twitch simulcasting policy, the Twitch CEO was just on an interview with a guy by the name of Harris Heller, and he offered a lot of clarification.

1 hour 28 minute mark if the timestamp doesn't work, but I'll give some tl;dr -- the big one is "no combined chat" isn't actually the rule:
  • "There's two reasons why we say the rule is no combined chats"
  • First gives some bullshit PR answer (and later gets called out as such by Harris) about "sense of community" and streamers should "recognize names" on Twitch and you never "recognize names" on YouTube, TikTok, Kick, etc.
  • Then gives the real answer, Twitch can keep track of your moderation efforts ON TWITCH in case chat starts breaking TOS. If you can someone in Twitch chat for TOS purposes, they WILL go to your YouTube/Kick/Rumble chat and start calling the streamer and all the chat Yamanbafaggots in an attempt to get the streamer banned. If you get TOS-chat-raided on Twitch, Twitch can see the efforts you're taking to curb that and can take that into account when the inevitable reports of your streams come in. If you get Twitch-TOS-chat-raided on Kick, Twitch can't see and verify shit as far as moderation efforts, and streamers WILL argue "Well I'm working very hard on my kick chat to make sure it fits Twitch TOS, but sometimes a slur slips thru I'm sorry" and a whole bunch of them will be fucking lying. So they implemented the rule as a CMOA so Twitch Staff can say "Well, a whole bunch of his chat was calling people Yamanbafaggots, and he was banning it on Twitch...but we can't tell if he was banning it on Kick...well we can just say that he shouldn't be combining chats."
  • Very specifically answered, they will not be banning streamers for the mere act of combining chats.
  • Worth noting, the stream was simulcasted to Twitch, YouTube, and Kick, and there was a combined chat overlay for Twitch and YouTube, but very notably NOT kick.
  • Harris' own advice post-interview after Dan Clancy left:
    • Go ahead and combine chats
    • Maybe don't include Kick chat
      • My own advice here, also don't include Rumble and Tiktok, Odysee I'd assume should be ok.
      • One of these days I wanna see a big streamer use Discord or Matrix chat in their overlay.
    • Have a button ready that immediately kills all chat overlay in case of TOS emergency

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Clock me if I missed it in the thread.

For anyone still salty about the "combined chat" rule with the new Twitch simulcasting policy, the Twitch CEO was just on an interview with a guy by the name of Harris Heller, and he offered a lot of clarification.

1 hour 28 minute mark if the timestamp doesn't work, but I'll give some tl;dr -- the big one is "no combined chat" isn't actually the rule:
  • "There's two reasons why we say the rule is no combined chats"
  • First gives some bullshit PR answer (and later gets called out as such by Harris) about "sense of community" and streamers should "recognize names" on Twitch and you never "recognize names" on YouTube, TikTok, Kick, etc.
  • Then gives the real answer, Twitch can keep track of your moderation efforts ON TWITCH in case chat starts breaking TOS. If you can someone in Twitch chat for TOS purposes, they WILL go to your YouTube/Kick/Rumble chat and start calling the streamer and all the chat Yamanbafaggots in an attempt to get the streamer banned. If you get TOS-chat-raided on Twitch, Twitch can see the efforts you're taking to curb that and can take that into account when the inevitable reports of your streams come in. If you get Twitch-TOS-chat-raided on Kick, Twitch can't see and verify shit as far as moderation efforts, and streamers WILL argue "Well I'm working very hard on my kick chat to make sure it fits Twitch TOS, but sometimes a slur slips thru I'm sorry" and a whole bunch of them will be fucking lying. So they implemented the rule as a CMOA so Twitch Staff can say "Well, a whole bunch of his chat was calling people Yamanbafaggots, and he was banning it on Twitch...but we can't tell if he was banning it on Kick...well we can just say that he shouldn't be combining chats."
  • Very specifically answered, they will not be banning streamers for the mere act of combining chats.
  • Worth noting, the stream was simulcasted to Twitch, YouTube, and Kick, and there was a combined chat overlay for Twitch and YouTube, but very notably NOT kick.

That would make sense if twitch actually gave their bans in a consistent and fair manner no matter your CCV avg.

Top Bottom