"You guys called me a 'scaly' so I'm gonna make fun of you guys too; Because I said that I would smash the pokemon that we're riding on right now. I don't trust any man who likes Gardevoir, because I know they wanna smash Gardevoir... I know this, this is a fact... it's a MEME!"Amanogawa Shiina

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
this is still a memorable quote from loomi

thanks for the spittake that i had on that day lemon woman that was a fun(?) time
Save your penis for your wife. -Kaneko Lumi
:nenebased:

in the topic of lumers, someone mentioned she made a clip channel but there was no shilling of said channel. Here's a clip, her clips have too much zoomer brainrot edits for my taste. Also she isn't tagging her shit under phaseclips :urtearingmeapart:

for the 3 niggas that care PCW will be out later today I haven't had the time to properly sit to get it done :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Agreed. Love Lumi, and I can usually tolerate some zoomer edits, but the editing on her official clips are way too autistic and completely unnecessary at times. I'm fine with minor things like zooms and maybe a few added pictures or something, but cut-aways and other distracting shit is just bringing us back to the era of shitty CoD montage edits. Lumi is funny enough without excessive edits.

Speaking of Lumi, she's streaming Genshin and talking with chat on Twitch and YT. Seems like this'll be the new norm for her, which is nice, though I don't know if she really pays attention to YT chat.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Koros Apogee

destiny2-destiny2the-witch-queen.gif
Oops, force of habit she should understand. I never was interested in her when she was Yuri in Phase. Besides, I already have a Destiny vtuber.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Kiara will play AOE with a flesh person (female) tomorrow

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Dizzy up and running, I wonder if this stream too will be derailed by money

EDIT: dizzed.png

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

God's Strongest Dragoon

Speaking of Lumi, she's streaming Genshin and talking with chat on Twitch and YT. Seems like this'll be the new norm for her, which is nice, though I don't know if she really pays attention to YT chat.
Oh cool, so I can close her stream on two platforms now.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Oh cool, so I can close her stream on two platforms now.
Bad game for sure, but like I said, these streams usually involve her interacting with chat a lot. As I posted in the liveposting thread, chat is teaching her about different genres of metal music now by playing different songs and asking chat about the genre. Even got a couple black metal in the mix.
:shubaIapprob:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

httn

Hag enthusiast
Ami is currently doing an Aliens watchalong.

EDIT: Looks like Terminator 1&2 are getting added to the watchalong lists.

Last edited:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
I gotta ask what's the appeal of Zen because I legit don't get it. The fact that it's a dude with an automated voice like he's Stephen Hawking just doesn't work at all. His comedy bits seem to be reliant on his chat and other vtubers. Like I can't really believe people find Zen that enjoyable.
You pretty much nailed it. When they (not because its a troon, but because it's two people working on the character) were smaller, their input on the humor carried the streams, but it seems they ran out of gas and now let chat drive, which fits the theme if you think about it: machine taking input from multiple people to give back as entertainment. Paraphrasing an anon: "This is one of the few cases chat is funnier than the streamer [and they still come back]".
You do understand that you just showed a woman AO3, right?

Everything that happens from here on out is your fault. Just so you know.
I might not be as transphobic or sexist as our fellow inmates but I'm a proud cock-haver and will use it to fuck everyone's oshi but mine, because that would fix her and make her boring.
unless this was a joke, so I'd say get better material

Beribug is collabing with NaiyoSpede today, the Bug Woman Propaganda is coming on strong

And Uwu is back from TwitchCon, apparently fine, now building a britbong robot (it serves tea)

Nenélove

Demonic Root Vegetable
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Netscaper

Early Adopter

Kiara will play AOE with a flesh person (female) tomorrow

*Not T90* Why even live. :painpeko:
I don't know a safer AoE2 commentator more safe that him. Granted AoE2 community tends to be pretty safe outside of some jokes.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Yo guys a German online magazine talks about Kiara's submission for Eurovision.
I wanted to check out the comment section on this to see what the normie reaction to her is but I saw that it has over 200 comments
That will be a seperate post
Bro wtf. ID girls need to stop going to Japan, it keeps trying to take out their family members

(Kobo's dad had a heart attack, so she had to suddenly return to ID. YAGOO/Cover paid for the flight, too)

Huh so thats why she was missing from the Holoh3roes off-collab with Kiara

Also, she recently had a fun little adventure you could follow on her twitter; she lost her wallet somewhere in Tokyo.
Mane-san gave her money to survive until then

Kiara also heard about it and wrote to Kobo to calm her down and told her to check the local police station, its likely that a someone picked it up and gave it back

It worked and she has her wallet back :achansasuga:

Shiori was the first big en vtuber but she struggled later on in her career and disappeared into a corner of bilibili, shilling for chink spare coins and everyone thought her career was donezo.
Huh? Isnt that idk IronMouse?
Who even is Shiori? Did she pull an Hana Macchia and not want a bigger audience, or why did she not take off is she was one of the earlier vtubers?
(Click it to enlarge)
- Kinda sad. Literally just Advent and Calli who even tried to do something with Halloween.
- People will probably say Calli's haunted house is a failure, and they're not wrong but is it really her fault? She built it entirely by herself aside from Biboo designing a room, and Bae handling the outside walk way. Where the heck was everyone else?
For one, fuck your corporate Amerifat Holiday, Halloween is boring

But also plenty of people are at low stream frequency and/or on break. Fall just happens to be a good time to take it all a bit slower because Christmas season means special event streams again and immediately after that, the HoloFes Grind starts till March.
Also, that's really on Calli. As someone who doesn't, watch her, I didn't even know she was doing a Haunted House. She could have advertised it better, then at least I could believe that someone like Kiara could be convinced to check it out on a stream, but she likely also doesn't know about it (or else she would have at least brought it up when thinking about Halloween streams to do the other day). Also almost no one in EN plays Minecraft rn, if she wanted to make a spooky event or something, try gathering people for a collab.

I havent seen this posted yet so for the interested, Ravenclaw reacts did an analysis of Risus Original.

Finally the only React channel worth a damn with another Hololive video banger

For some reason Twitter decided to put this in my TL
Idk who the dude is, apart that he is a regular Kiara super-chatter and a bit of a sperg on twitter

I believe Idol Corp recently opened Janny auditions?
So if anyone sees weird behaviour in a future Rin stream, maybe its him? Idk.

Memes and art tax:

hlwldlnf

I’ve seen clips of him literally making some luxiem favoritism adjacent jokes when he can whenever a luxiem member is in a collab or something

In other news, Niji for I think the first time is releasing more debut lines but the god awful audio quality is still there to the point where I think this is just on purpose to make people keep talking about how bad it sounds and to have some eyes on their debut

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Top Bottom