"So many zeros, that's like Matsuri-chan's boobs"Houshou Marine

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
on the topic of brits rin shows signs of life in twitter and she has apparently rescued a pigeon

his name is TJ cream please be nice to him

Limkin

That fucking incest game is unintentionally scary, since the girl isn't that far off from how a lot of women are irl, specially with the mindgames, manipulation, guilt tripping, gaslighting, lies, insane grudges, revenge plots and general sociopathic behavior. Noticing that such things aren't just fiction is the scariest part of all.
She is also exactly like her mother, just slightly worse and less attractive. Talk about not having a proper female figure in your life growing up and consequences of it. The only somewhat decent and normal person in their entire family is dad, who is just into some bdsm shit, pretty mild compared to the rest

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Horse woman is playing a spooky game.

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
I gotta ask what's the appeal of Zen because I legit don't get it. The fact that it's a dude with an automated voice like he's Stephen Hawking just doesn't work at all. His comedy bits seem to be reliant on his chat and other vtubers. Like I can't really believe people find Zen that enjoyable.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Ads are scary!

I thought we had picked up she was Canadian before somehow, but I'm not sure :confusedshuba:
E: Ketchup seasoning for popcorn, definitely a leaf

She dropped unintentional hints before despite being very careful about opsec otherwise but the real confirmation was after Tsunderia imploded when she dropped the name of some leafAmi Planet tax document. Also you could tell by her reports about the weather, I remember having fun pinpointing her general location based on those comments too before the reveal, when the fun factor vanished.
That fucking incest game is unintentionally scary, since the girl isn't that far off from how a lot of women are irl, specially with the mindgames, manipulation, guilt tripping, gaslighting, lies, insane grudges, revenge plots and general sociopathic behavior. Noticing that such things aren't just fiction is the scariest part of all.
The real questions to ask here are:
  • can you fix her?
  • do you want to fix her?

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
ZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Pretty much so. Spacebattles does have more than one thread for vtubers stuff, but then again that forum has too much threads to begin with.
View attachment 52757
(imagine actually have so much care about lore that you have a discussion thread for it)

TVA is practically the only one which is vtuber-centric forum from the get go. Any other example searchable via google is just threads on an existing forum for something else (GiantBomb, Tvtropes, that OSU game, etc).

Not sure. I do remember that at some point most of the folks ended up moving to that poast place and the guy from Varis forum thingie approached everyone there (I also got it, but lost the DM) to shill his forum, the one that cute and funny thing that is a red flag to people like us.
On the topic of other forums with vtuber threads, I looked around on Sufficientvelocity (the more lefty splinter site of Spacebattles), and interestingly Pippa and Phase seem to be better received there than on Spacebattles. (Though really the difference is that the Spacebattles threads have some active users who are firmly on the Pippa-and-Phase-are-Nazis bandwagon and the Sufficientvelocity threads don't have that).

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Someone might want to save that Tomoe vod quick

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
what happened?
Like most horses she got spooked quick and ended stream after only 30ish 20 minutes. It's now privated and she may return after she's calmed down.

Edit

Last edited:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
She is also exactly like her mother, just slightly worse and less attractive. Talk about not having a proper female figure in your life growing up and consequences of it. The only somewhat decent and normal person in their entire family is dad, who is just into some bdsm shit, pretty mild compared to the rest
Nah the Dad was just as bad, but in a different direction. A complete pushover at the Mothers every whim who never engaged with the kids at all. You can get some extra dialogue from him in the flashbacks if you seek him out, the kids basically grew up fatherless for all their Father was physically present.
The Mom like you said is basically just a proto-Ashley. Narcissistic queen bitch type who was dismissive and emotionally abusive.
Really, the whole thing is like a checklist on how to groom a kid born with a personality disorder into a full sociopath. Ashley gets no boundaries from her Father, learns that only power dynamics and manipulation matter from her Mother, all while Andrew is the only real caregiver and point of affection in her life so she fixates on him. The setup for Ashley's particular brand of crazy is pretty well done and believable honestly.

When you get to the big reveal from their childhood that explains just why Andrew is such a pushover for Ashley it's one of the most malicious and dark things I've seen in a while. It's like, oh, there's the horror. Emotional, personal horror. The worst kind.

Last edited:

Short

God Damn the Sun

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

USS IOWA

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Pretty much the prime fanfiction website on the current Internet ever since Fanfiction.net started mass deleting content and other sites like Ficwad were comparitively shit/died. Features user-created and searchable tags for every fandom and possible genre/fetish/whatever you can think of. Since it has such lax rules and moderation it's got a lot of insane content that you could expect from hyper-niche fandom communities powered by sexually frustrated women and teens.
You do understand that you just showed a woman AO3, right?

Everything that happens from here on out is your fault. Just so you know.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
We let women in the military smh

There's no way she was anything more than a desk jockey. I can't imagine anyone getting into any kind of actual combat-expected position who is such a complete softskinned chickenshit. What if she actually deployed?

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Our precious cinnamon bear is now a
vtuber parent

Archive

Last edited:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Subaru ruined the Japanese tradition of Bullying the gook :botanheadshake:

But i forgive her
Ajimaru:subaruclapping: