"What the fucj is a Ramadan month is that like a convention or"Kuro Kurenai

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
EA still desparate to keep Apex from dying with the absolute minimum effort involved Selen's W streak continues:

Everytime i see Apex i just wish for Titanfall 3 but if it ever became a thing they would just make it as bad as Apex

Modern gaming gives me aids

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Everytime i see Apex i just wish for Titanfall 3 but if it ever became a thing they would just make it as bad as Apex

Modern gaming gives me aids
Something is happening with Titanfall 2 on the 28th for its anniversary. Key word something, because I'm guessing Apex event.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

stassy

Selen sneaking in a stream while in Japan.
Using and old laptop, in bed, with 144p and wifi, truly the lagging guerilla experience for the dragoon

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Whoever said Tempura fans can be a bit sensitive are right. There's currently discourse over the new Niji guy having the same emoji as Magni.

Of course not all fans are up in arms over an emoji, some of them just want peace.

Just watch Lando??? What the fuck is up with these schizo yumes? Listen I was sad when Vesper disappeared after dropping that banger of a new model & intro animation but I just moved on to Randon once he resurfaced.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Vivi and Claude got trapped in twitter jail.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Just watch Lando??? What the fuck is up with these schizo yumes? Listen I was sad when Vesper disappeared after dropping that banger of a new model & intro animation but I just moved on to Randon once he resurfaced.
Funny you'd say that but they have schizophrenia to counteract this too

Also
>yume

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Black Gerry cute.

You know what? This looks awesome, as chuuba designs go with over the top, heavily saturated colors asymmetric designs. We need more of stuff like this, one that I'm really enjoying recently is Nino Egyn:

Maybe we're going through the cycle of 'Art Is Relatable > Guess The Quirk > Something Wrong Is Brewing > A Fucking Clown > Art Is Relatable' again.

In other news, the coof was doing its reps during TwitchCon, as almost everyone in the LIG vtuber sphere got infected (people who met Layna, Coqui, Olivia, etc.), and this spilled in my timeline:

I guess the priority is to extort people instead of preventing a third wave.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Even the Jews can't resist the temptation of the melon

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Oh wow another Niji wave, I'm sure this one will be well managed and not at all just put together of 3/5 random assholes they found on the street and asked if they want to be a V-tuber

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
These people just want an excuse to feel bad and just push ther narrative that both of them got their penis exploded instead of moving on
Tempuras are really trying hard to be worse than Council Twitter
Of course not all of them are like that

wrp

Anyone have the Matara vod from last night?

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
In other news, the coof was doing its reps during TwitchCon, as almost everyone in the LIG vtuber sphere got infected (people who met Layna, Coqui, Olivia, etc.), and this spilled in my timeline:

Sasuga Karen, wearing a mask at twitch con. Not just to hide a double chin.

Ensok

Early Adopter

Oh no, American healthcare is so evil because I didn't have medication thrown in my face for a disease that's not even a big deal when I asked for it!

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Something is happening with Titanfall 2 on the 28th for its anniversary. Key word something, because I'm guessing Apex event.
they already stuck a TF2 pilot in there at some point people will riot for anything less and i encourage this behavior whole heartedly

Top Bottom