"[kwsk] stands for 'kiwi shark' btw"Kotoka Torahime

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

PemAloeKenzoku

I need to make sure I don't get set on one of them early, last time I was hyped for a niji debut and enjoyed them we ended up with the great zionist purge.

:Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:

Jealous

Lurker
Anyone that says deer shouldn't be in Daddy tier aren't aware how much a deer can fuck you up. If you presume a deer should be easy to take on just because it's not a predator, you're going to get battered and kicked to death.
dbe9kqk-79734035-c159-4383-adde-084e13cc40bd.png
You are right. You should run when you see one.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
so its a brawler, samurai and a kunoichi?

claude is basically coded as a martial class holder because of his claws

edit: ok i was actually stupid its cleric swordmaster and kunoichi

how the fuck is claude a cleric a battle cleric?

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
The designs are... okay. The girls look solid but the guy is not my cup of tea. His boots are ridiculous.

Fans have been wanting some new girls for a while so I'm not surprised. Granted most people wanted an all-girl wave, but I'm sure they'll settle for a mixed wave.
The fans are not the only ones.

USS IOWA

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
I need to make sure I don't get set on one of them early, last time I was hyped for a niji debut and enjoyed them we ended up with the great zionist purge.

:Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:
I'm set of Shield girl because she looks like a Dragoon and I like Dragoons. But her voice turned me off immediately.

Punished Lurker

Officially out, start the speculations

Well, seems like I was wrong and that white background announcement from Niji must have been for this new wave instead of a song as I thought, the girls designs are great and I like the guy too, but we'll have to wait until the debuts to see their personalities and interests.

On the other hand: RIKU TAZUMI, COULD WE PLEASE NOT ACCELERATE, FOR FIVE FUCKING MINUTES???

Stunned But Dumb

so its a brawler, samurai and a kunoichi?

claude is basically coded as a martial class holder because of his claws
Trailer says he's a cleric

PemAloeKenzoku

I'm set of Shield girl because she looks like a Dragoon and I like Dragoons. But her voice turned me off immediately.
After listening to the teaser I don't like any of the voices, maybe they'll grow on me during debut/after

Awoogers

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
yeah i was stupid

but who the fuck puts a battle claw on a fucking cleric
Many obscure JRPGs and action RPG games have taught me not to fuck with corrupted healers.

Awoogers

soap suds

For some fucking reason the debut lines have some of the worst quality imaginable, so maybe their voices will sound better at debut. Krisis didn't have to go through this because they all just said touchdown at the same time.
Well, seems like I was wrong and that white background announcement from Niji must have been for this new wave instead of a song as I thought, the girls designs are great and I like the guy too, but we'll have to wait until the debuts to see their personalities and interests.

On the other hand: RIKU TAZUMI, COULD WE PLEASE NOT ACCELERATE, FOR FIVE FUCKING MINUTES???
Same. I did not think it was another wave because of all the stuff EN has been doing, but I'm sure we'll get an announcement for that stuff too. And as for the whole acceleration thing, they actually have been slowing down. Not by a lot mind you, but for a branch that started off its first year with 4 waves, 2 is an improvement lol. That all being said, I do think they need to slow down a bit and stick with one debut per year if they want to release waves often.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
That all being said, I do think they need to slow down a bit and stick with one debut per year if they want to release waves often.
We still have September's auditions that'll debut next Feb/March so some downtime.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Her horniness would snoo snoo you to death in a flash. Not a bad way to go.
[-Fracture detected, shattered pelvis-]

Oh wow, these are some somewhat interesting designs. Now let's listen to....oh nice, garbage mics.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
After listening to the teaser I don't like any of the voices, maybe they'll grow on me during debut/after
I member when everyone thought Vox was Connor based on his trailer voice alone...

Anyways, press a preemptive F for these 3's wallets after all the money they will spend on their debut videos unless they pull a Rosemi

Anime Fan

Wherever Airi went for this business trip sounds wild.

archive

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Cringe lines and bad mics are tradition by this point. We'll only get a good idea about them when they debut.

Same. I did not think it was another wave because of all the stuff EN has been doing, but I'm sure we'll get an announcement for that stuff too. And as for the whole acceleration thing, they actually have been slowing down. Not by a lot mind you, but for a branch that started off its first year with 4 waves, 2 is an improvement lol. That all being said, I do think they need to slow down a bit and stick with one debut per year if they want to release waves often.
Yeah, if you compare with last year when they debuted 17 livers.

/vt/ is speculating that Claude Clawmark is Arakita Seigi and Kunai Nakasato is Sunnysplosion
Not completely sure but the voices fit.

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

If I didn't know better I'd say the guy was Alejandro Saab/CyYu/Kaggyfilms sounds a bit like one of his voices but I highly doubt he'd go corpo in order to stay with a flexible stream schedule around his voice work

Top Bottom