"You are very important walls! lol I'm pettan! I'm pettan!!!"A-chan

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
This just proves Yuri is a dumbass.

How does it prove Yuri is a dumbass? Look, I'm all for criticizing her for fumbling the bag with PC but she makes a Twitter post about wanting more oomfies on Discord and some of you really flipped out on her. She's just been doing her own thing since the PC breakup but some of you all are still acting like she's been pissing in your Cheerios. Calm down.

Edit: still this collection feels very lazy there is absolutely nothing new to play them now, you get better mileage with the PS3 collection or just emulating because these new versions have footage and music cut because of licenses also Ghost babel is not even mentioned in the metadata

Alex the seal tried to play MGS yesterday. It seemed to be running at maybe 75% speed and the sound was all broken up and distorted, and all the textures had the characteristic PlayStation wobble - I think it was literally using a poorly-optimized PlayStation emulator to play the original PlayStation disc. Lazy garbage. But we shouldn't have expected more from Konami.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
In light of recent events regarding amatuerish new VTuber companies, Utatane Nasa from Phase Connect gives some solid advice.

After escaping her previous black company, she was invited by a friend of a friend to audition for another company, but asked so many basic questions that the interviewer reconsidered whether it was a good idea to start a company in the first place. That's a girlboss move.

>white company
>employs Panko
Pick one.

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

These are some of the most popular VTBS on bilibili。 They stream on bilibili two or three times a week on average,
It looks very beautiful, but in fact, they are maintained by the power of the capital behind, and the basic business is not profitable at all.
If they only rely on daily live streaming, they will probably shut down in less than three months.

So I think it's really marvelous for an independent VTB project that have enough money to have its own 3d model and regular stage performances:D(y)

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Bit late, but the old man is making a tierlist of animals he could take in a fistfight, under the thunderdome ruleset of:
-flat terrain
-cage match
-butt naked
-no weapons

edit:
View attachment 52556

Anyone that says deer shouldn't be in Daddy tier aren't aware how much a deer can fuck you up. If you presume a deer should be easy to take on just because it's not a predator, you're going to get battered and kicked to death.

Kalion

:)
Model debut!

After over a year of waiting, seep finally has her model.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Model debut!

After over a year of waiting, seep finally has her model.

Maybe she lurks here, maybe she just knows.
Screenshot_20231025_155645_Discord.png

httn

Hag enthusiast
More Cthulhu adventures with Ami today!

VTuberBobDole

Edit: and they are releasing an original MV in november. :iryswooo:

Glad Gura is still doing stuff, but don't really want her in tons of special projects that take all her (limited seeming) time. Just let her be funny memeing shork girl streaming random games please!

The SC was talking about their Patreon streams on their roommate account, yup.

Speaking of, does anyone actually subscribe to their RL account here? I kind of wonder how they sound in their streams as A&S. I do enjoy the doggos when they are FWMC, but kind of wish they'd drop or backoff a bit on the voices.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
have this moment where rin introduced gin to everyone

still one of my favorite rin moments of all time

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Vox is doing something big in a few days. I doubt it's a graduation by the way, but I am curious whats up

I can't wait for the male prostitute confirmation. :SelenHAHAhere:

Whatever this image, saw someone enhance the image, a reply states that if you turn the image 45 degrees counterclockwise it looks like the inside of a cave.

I was about to gather a list of some potential ideas for what it is but i think this tweet under the replies sums it up

Currently leaning towards not a new wave because that means they've changed how they tweet out teasers from being an actual tweet to an image. If they were to change how they tease a new wave they should've done it with Krisis, the EN hero wave, because it's a different style of wave compared to everyone else before. Although the string of indie debuts are a bit sus still.

never forget to take delays into account. It may have been planned for Krisis but too late to implement or dropped for other reasons but they liked it enough to try to use here I doubt thats what it is but it's worth bringing up.
Anyone that says deer shouldn't be in Daddy tier aren't aware how much a deer can fuck you up. If you presume a deer should be easy to take on just because it's not a predator, you're going to get battered and kicked to death.
Im all for respecting animals but deer are only dangerous if you let them be since it's a cage match on flat ground once the deer is in range one leg break and it's over and considering how fragile deer legs are.

Don't get me wrong a deer can and will fuck you up but it really does need the coverage of a forest and or wide open spaces to it's advantage.

Elk or Moose on the other hand will destroy you even if you somehow stop the initial charge.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Bro wtf. ID girls need to stop going to Japan, it keeps trying to take out their family members

(Kobo's dad had a heart attack, so she had to suddenly return to ID. YAGOO/Cover paid for the flight, too)

Nenélove

Demonic Root Vegetable
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I can't wait for the male prostitute confirmation. :SelenHAHAhere:

never forget to take delays into account. It may have been planned for Krisis but too late to implement or dropped for other reasons but they liked it enough to try to use here I doubt thats what it is but it's worth bringing up.

Im all for respecting animals but deer are only dangerous if you let them be since it's a cage match on flat ground once the deer is in range one leg break and it's over and considering how fragile deer legs are.

Don't get me wrong a deer can and will fuck you up but it really does need the coverage of a forest and or wide open spaces to it's advantage.

Elk or Moose on the other hand will destroy you even if you somehow stop the initial charge.
Humans' best matchup IS against large herbivores like deer, buffalo and now extinct megafauna, but that implies we have tools and teamwork which this tierlist does not.

Our worst enemy is actually small eusocial insects like bees that we can't easily bludgeon to death with a rock, make into shishkebab with sharpened sticks or trap using group tactics.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Jose Joaquin Hakka Banzoin its in Japan
Wich its weird
All of Stars minus him Shinri and Axel went to Las Vegas for Twitchcon but why its Hakka there now?
Its Cover related or just a funny little trip?

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Before 🐺 Time some interesting fun stuff happened at a Vshojo party Koe went to
There was one member there who had her Name tag as "random Vshojo person" and her and Nagzz trolled the shit out of a drunk Koe all night refusing to give her real name until he got so drunk he got pissed off so Nagzz finally revealed her as Melody

Interesting he couldn't peg her via voice

And now Airi Sings Again from FMA
And once again get fucked Russia Bros without VPN I guess

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Jose Joaquin Hakka Banzoin its in Japan
Wich its weird
All of Stars minus him Shinri and Axel went to Las Vegas for Twitchcon but why its Hakka there now?
Its Cover related or just a funny little trip?

Would be weird to go there solo for a 3D reason.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Call me when she gets killed 77 times and takes 10 hours and 30 minutes to beat the game. Then she might get close to DSP's level, gameplay-wise.
At least Calli has skills that aren't playing video games. One day I might even find out what those skills are.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
At least Calli has skills that aren't playing video games. One day I might even find out what those skills are.
One of her skills is "not being DSP"!

At least, I hope.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Alright chief, in a flat land face to face, you go ahead and break that deer's leg.

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
How does it prove Yuri is a dumbass? Look, I'm all for criticizing her for fumbling the bag with PC but she makes a Twitter post about wanting more oomfies on Discord and some of you really flipped out on her. She's just been doing her own thing since the PC breakup but some of you all are still acting like she's been pissing in your Cheerios. Calm down.
Yuri doesn't piss on stuff, that's Pichi's gimmick. :ironmousekek:
Before 🐺 Time some interesting fun stuff happened at a Vshojo party Koe went to
There was one member there who had her Name tag as "random Vshojo person" and her and Nagzz trolled the shit out of a drunk Koe all night refusing to give her real name until he got so drunk he got pissed off so Nagzz finally revealed her as Melody

Interesting he couldn't peg her via voice

I don't buy it, Melody's voice is very distinct and so is her face:BijouBijou:.

Top Bottom