"Does anyone else punch their bladder area to see if they need to pee or is it just me"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
this is a fucking banger

honeyworks love :sanasmile:
Really. Sora never disappoints. You just know she puts her 110% whenever she release a song/cover. Cover is so fucking lucky to have her. Its been what 5 or 6 years now? And she always puts some extra work on whatever she does. Sora really is the best idol. :sanasmile:

Edit: and they are releasing an original MV in november. :iryswooo:

Limkin

If he doesn't announce graduation immediately after a massive lore dump I would be very disappointed, because at least this way he will shit on all the lore beggars.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Really. Sora never disappoints. You just know she puts her 110% whenever she release a song/cover. Cover is so fucking lucky to have her. Its been what 5 or 6 years now? And she always puts some extra work on whatever she does. Sora really is the best idol. :sanasmile:
hololive wouldnt be in its place right now if not for sora existing ever since the start

soralove :sanasmile:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Punished Lurker

Vox is doing something big in a few days. I doubt it's a graduation by the way, but I am curious whats up

Soap suds already said it, but I think it might be an animated video of his lore that has been in development for a while now. Also I think it's unrelated to the other Niji announcement

Usually when Niji dropped vagueshit like this, it's either some very special shit or a new wave being accelerated. Let's wait and see.

If I had to guess I'd say it's something for Luxiem or Noctyx, apparently Luca said recently that the reason he's been on and off streaming recently will be revealed in the next days.
Kyo apparently had a bit of a melty about people making fun of his health condition or something. This is nine minutes long and lord knows I ain't watching all that shit.

Tweet Archive
Video Archive

I watched the clip yesterday and though I'm kinda late I want to add my take: Soap already talked about his disease and I added some details down below, but taking into account what he said about it I don't think that Kyo asking for people to stop "ranking him" or making fun of him for it is entirely wrong, but the way he does it and the circumstances surrounding this moment makes it look so bad: that he had a small meltdown about it, that the whole thing that triggered him was a dumb Death Note meme and other small things to take into account, but one I wanted to add is that Kyo just came back not from one but two vacations, one at the start of october when he travelled to Japan to meet with Iluna and another shorter one (probably to go to Twitchcon) that he just came back, this clip happens literally at the start of his return stream.

It makes him look like he is whining because he got made fun of. I was always neutral about Kyo (in the "I don't like his content but I don't have strong feelings either way") but now I'm starting to dislike him, it's just a really dumb moment
Oh man... well, where to start lol. He hasn't named it specifically, mainly because the doctors don't know what the fuck is happening to him, but he's pretty messed up. He's had multiple surgeries ranging from brain surgery to intestinal surgery where they had to remove some of his intestinal tract because it was too long. He takes a myriad of pills as well, he mentioned at one point having to take more than 10 a day, and is constantly going to the doctors so they can poke him some more. He also said he turned to content creation because his condition wouldn't allow him to have a stable job because there are just some days where the pain is so bad he can't get shit done. I don't like the dude, but I do feel sorry for him and what he has to endure.
I wanted to add that in one moment of his rant he says that what he has is something known as "the suicide disease", and when google it brings up Trigeminal Neuralgia which is apparently one of the most painful chronic pain conditions someone could suffer, hence the name.

Last edited:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Lemme use my autism and possibly PL for a bit, cause there are a couple of possibilities.

LG is joint-venturing with Hyundai to build a 300,000-battery per year plant in Georgia just outside of Savannah.

These modern plants have tons of automation that is highly dependent on the plant IT system to work, and if the theory that Airi works as a database admin is true, she was probably brought in to consult on hires for plant-level IT personnel.

Parts of Savannah can be kinda sketchy, though Bryan County is mostly rural - Mr. Slippery Holster is just as likely a lily-white good ol' boy as he is an "urban youth", cause if there's one thing I know about the rural South it's that everyone keeps a Glock in their pickup truck.

However, this is not the only possibility, since there are other Korean-owned factories in the Eastern Time Zone of the US. Samsung is also building a battery plant in Kokomo, Indiana, and one in Michigan, which are both in EST.

And this is assuming that Airi is even working on the battery manufacturing side of one of these Korean companies. Samsung has an appliance manufacturing plant in Newberry County, South Carolina, which is a fairly sketchy area as it's on the outskirts of Columbia, SC. She could also be working for Kia - they operate a plant southwest of Atlanta, just inside Eastern Time as it's across the border from Alabama.

We just need to ask her opinion on washing machines and fridges, that'll be our clue :smugpipi:

Clip tax: Not-Nina calls Not-Mysta "Mysta"

theres a new korean factory going up in braselton too.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Cap sequence

Screenshot_20231025-091450_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20231025-091204_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20231025-091210_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

hlwldlnf

Usually when Niji dropped vagueshit like this, it's either some very special shit or a new wave being accelerated. Let's wait and see.

Whatever this image, saw someone enhance the image, a reply states that if you turn the image 45 degrees counterclockwise it looks like the inside of a cave.

I was about to gather a list of some potential ideas for what it is but i think this tweet under the replies sums it up

Currently leaning towards not a new wave because that means they've changed how they tweet out teasers from being an actual tweet to an image. If they were to change how they tease a new wave they should've done it with Krisis, the EN hero wave, because it's a different style of wave compared to everyone else before. Although the string of indie debuts are a bit sus still.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp

Whatever this image, saw someone enhance the image, a reply states that if you turn the image 45 degrees counterclockwise it looks like the inside of a cave.

I was about to gather a list of some potential ideas for what it is but i think this tweet under the replies sums it up

Currently leaning towards not a new wave because that means they've changed how they tweet out teasers from being an actual tweet to an image. If they were to change how they tease a new wave they should've done it with Krisis, the EN hero wave, because it's a different style of wave compared to everyone else before. Although the string of indie debuts are a bit sus still.

Since auditions ended only a couple of weeks ago, it can't be a "new" wave but it certainly can be the 2nd half of the last wave that debuted, since they debut EN waves as a "group" whether it be together or opposing, which is why Ethyria was always the outlier.

KsonApologist

It is pretty different to grow up after internet became a thing as your worldview expands infinitely, and now you can peek freely at all the fucked up ongoing issues with society as a whole. It's so easy to fall into the doomer mindset because now you know you have a lot less control over your surroundings than you thought. Been there, recovered, still recovering on other parts, not giving a shit and being more egoistical was what did it for me.

Quoting HinaBoBina: "The most punk thing you can do nowadays is to be happy in a fucked up world."

The clips are going around already :koboharam:

That collab was fantastic
I hope this changed the minds of some people about Pippa being:"le evil Nazi vtuber"
Also i am glad Henya ignored the troons in her original tweet about the collab

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Seven hours after this, she beat Vulcan Raven.

I don't remember the game taking this long.
Is because her brain is wired to modern iterations of the formula, if you watched her fight against Revolver Ocelot or the part where she is fighting soldiers with Meryl you noticed that she doesnt know how to aim, even when the game has a very generous auto aim system, when i watched kids playing this they had all the same problem, they are conditioned to treat this as a full 3D shooter (like Syphon Filter or Hitman) when you have to treat it like one of the olds game with the camera on the top

She also did not know how to use the great majority of the items even when there is a codec channel that explain what they do and how you can use them

The fun part is that EVERY SINGLE MECHANIC of the game is explained in the VR Training mode that NO ONE EVEN BOTHER TO DO

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Day 1 of Marimaris Mario Wonder playthrough

Day 3

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Is because her brain is wired to modern iterations of the formula, if you watched her fight against Revolver Ocelot or the part where she is fighting soldiers with Meryl you noticed that she doesnt know how to aim, even when the game has a very generous auto aim system, when i watched kids playing this they had all the same problem, they are conditioned to treat this as a full 3D shooter (like Syphon Filter or Hitman) when you have to treat it like one of the olds game with the camera on the top

She also did not know how to use the great majority of the items even when there is a codec channel that explain what they do and how you can use them

The fun part is that EVERY SINGLE MECHANIC of the game is explained in the VR Training mode that NO ONE EVEN BOTHER TO DO

I don't think tutorials would help when their main reaction to changes in patterns or sudden actions is to panic, crush every button simultaneously and run around in circles.

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter

At least other people is sensing that it isn't a new wave, since apparently the post matches the timing when Luxiem is releasing their 2nd original song (which I completely forgot about)

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
I don't think tutorials would help when their main reaction to changes in patterns or sudden actions is to panic, crush every button simultaneously and run around in circles.
That's the usual behaviour of her and part of the streamer debuff, she like Korone get extra distracted watching chat when you have to be focused all the time to pay attention to the radar

Worst part of that of the 3 games of the collection, 1 is the easiest of the bunch so expect more pain for 2 and 3

Edit: still this collection feels very lazy there is absolutely nothing new to play them now, you get better mileage with the PS3 collection or just emulating because these new versions have footage and music cut because of licenses also Ghost babel is not even mentioned in the metadata

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
4th villager in Axel's cover seems to be Zeta

That makes
Kobo, Moona, Axel, Zeta

Top Bottom