"My dad uses a boob mousepad. It's actually not good for your wrist you know"S.S. Isa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Usually when Niji dropped vagueshit like this, it's either some very special shit or a new wave being accelerated. Let's wait and see.

Found this.

Man, where is leaker-kun when we need him?
It might be related to this tho:

Vox is doing something big in a few days. I doubt it's a graduation by the way, but I am curious whats up

30-MINUTE LORE VIDEO INCOMING!
Itshapp.gif

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Wake up TVA! It's time for the latest ¡Miguel El Gato! Menhera Twitter post!​

Notice and Request

I have noticed that there have been numerous posts on Twitter and internet forums, containing defamatory content regarding my activities as "Mikeneko" and my other endeavors.

While I believe that some level of criticism and negative feedback is unavoidable given my public presence, I have taken legal actions against posts that go beyond reasonable criticism, include insulting content, or spread baseless falsehoods that can be deemed illegal. This has involved requests for the disclosure of the identities of the posters and pursuing legal actions against them.

In fact, I have identified multiple individuals and entered into settlement agreements, including compensation for damages and commitments to cease such postings.

Such illegal posts not only deeply affect me but also cause discomfort to my supportive fans.

In the future, I intend to continue taking resolute actions, including criminal complaints, against posts that can be considered illegal. Therefore, I earnestly request refraining from making such posts.

Mikeneko

This actually reads like a lawyer-written legal statement. I'm not one to defend Mike, normally, but this actually appears to be a tailored response and explanation of legal actions she has taken against antis, not a menhera moment.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

The Rrat

Early Adopter

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Wake up TVA! It's time for the latest ¡Miguel El Gato! Menhera Twitter post!​

Notice and Request

I have noticed that there have been numerous posts on Twitter and internet forums, containing defamatory content regarding my activities as "Mikeneko" and my other endeavors.

While I believe that some level of criticism and negative feedback is unavoidable given my public presence, I have taken legal actions against posts that go beyond reasonable criticism, include insulting content, or spread baseless falsehoods that can be deemed illegal. This has involved requests for the disclosure of the identities of the posters and pursuing legal actions against them.

In fact, I have identified multiple individuals and entered into settlement agreements, including compensation for damages and commitments to cease such postings.

Such illegal posts not only deeply affect me but also cause discomfort to my supportive fans.

In the future, I intend to continue taking resolute actions, including criminal complaints, against posts that can be considered illegal. Therefore, I earnestly request refraining from making such posts.

Mikeneko

So @The Proctor , how much did you have to pay Mikey to settle the defamation lawsuit against the forum?

UberSoldat

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
In addition to the music video, Suisei and InoTaku announced that MGO will be having their 1st full live in February, at Toyosu Pit.

Be like comet woman. Use retarded drama as a chance to praise your friends and shill your new album.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Funny how he's considered one of EN's biggest trashtalkers but couldn't handle the heat. Even Ironmouse handles self depreciation about her condition better.
Not gonna be surprised if there’ll be no more tierlist streams from NijiEN. If they do are they gonna tiptoe and walk eggshells around Kyo or exclude him entirely? Idk

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Watch Sakamata sing. Just started.
%E6%B2%99%E8%8A%B1%E5%8F%89%E3%82%AF%E3%83%AD%E3%83%B1-hololive.gif

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
That's how I feel about new gen announcements/trailers in general.

Vtubing is kinda weird with treating the debuts of a handful of streamers who'll spend 90% of their time playing vidya badly as major events akin to a blockbuster.

I rather appreciate the ones who never bothered and just started streaming. Ria-chan (Usui Clear) or Onolumi for instance.

Netscaper

Early Adopter
I'm pretty sure my first ever playthrough back in the day was around 5~6 hours. However long it took I know I started around midday and was done before dark. Nowadays I could do the entire MGS series in 11 hours and that's with some fucking around. If only Calli had the ability of pattern recognition.
Call me when she gets killed 77 times and takes 10 hours and 30 minutes to beat the game. Then she might get close to DSP's level, gameplay-wise.

soap suds

Vox is doing something big in a few days. I doubt it's a graduation by the way, but I am curious whats up

It's apparently something for his lore. He's been working on it pretty much since he debuted and it's one of the reasons he's been MIA recently.
30-MINUTE LORE VIDEO INCOMING!
View attachment 52537
It might be longer than 30 minutes seeing as how it's taken so long, but who knows. He teased a snippet of it in April and has Diego, a good friend of Enna's, working on music.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Call me when she gets killed 77 times and takes 10 hours and 30 minutes to beat the game. Then she might get close to DSP's level, gameplay-wise.

Is the goal to get higher or lower numbers, because, uh...

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Hey, at least Calli admits she is shit at vidya

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Congrats on not being weak and giving in, I guess. I wish more people would understand that thinking to kill yourself just because things are going rough is massive bitch energy, life will never be pure sunshine and happiness and you need to be ready to accept that you will face difficulties. The best you can do is take your lumps and move through it, and when you find something that makes you happy afterwards it will feel so much better than it would had you not suffered.

Actual damn children in their pre-20s/early 20s thinking "Oh no everything is awful I better die", fucking please, you have on average 40 more years to turn things around.
It is pretty different to grow up after internet became a thing as your worldview expands infinitely, and now you can peek freely at all the fucked up ongoing issues with society as a whole. It's so easy to fall into the doomer mindset because now you know you have a lot less control over your surroundings than you thought. Been there, recovered, still recovering on other parts, not giving a shit and being more egoistical was what did it for me.

Quoting HinaBoBina: "The most punk thing you can do nowadays is to be happy in a fucked up world."

The clips are going around already :koboharam:

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
It's apparently something for his lore. He's been working on it pretty much since he debuted and it's one of the reasons he's been MIA recently.

It might be longer than 30 minutes seeing as how it's taken so long, but who knows. He teased a snippet of it in April and has Diego, a good friend of Enna's, working on music.

There's never been a better time to :mikothumbsl: than whenever this pointless drivel releases. Unless you actively put as much effort into your gimmick as Mayuzumi did, don't bother with stupidly long lore.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Is it the flip DNA?
yeah it most definitely is because of his innate retardation as a flip

still reminder that this fucking dramafag is all of the bad qualities of an average flip dialed to 11 and has a platform to be as much of retard that he currently is

tldr:he is the SEAnig to ever SEAnig in all of SEAnigs to ever SEAnig in the vtubing scene

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

> Lore related

Merryweather will be fucking involved again won't he

Top Bottom