"Astagfirullah jesus christ, may the buddha give you the blessing"Moona Hoshinova

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I am legally obligated to shill Star Fox 64

This takes me back. Speaking of. Do you guys know of any vtuber that streamed Conker's Bad Fur Day?

Kalion

:)

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Proctor what chu doin' man? You tell us not to touch it but you're elbows deep in that shit you hypocrite.

This vid always felt like it's from some lost media VHS shit from the 80's, with the shitty quality/audio and the strange way it's filmed.
To be fair some of these posts i see first on Twitter before I see them posted here.

The "discoverability on twitch" fallacy is just gonna get repeated until the end isn't it? I have to read it weekly, whilst also checking up on a handful of permanent 1-view/2-views for the last half year.
e: I still love Kirschey's videos and long for the day she streams someplace else.
The only way I have discovered someone is when i get a random subscription to a channel.

1698197366425.png
Happened for this girl earlier today. I have seen her on Twitter too. Who is she and why is she everywhere?

Has anyone offcollab'd with Pippa so far? Like within PC.
Nope, only Sleepy

Clio
's luggage got manhandled

Holy shit what the hell do you have to do to a suitcase for it to get fucked up like that?

When is your sad girl too sad?

Oh no. Shit. Lisa is so cheerful, innocent and sweet. That shit makes me feel sad.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Happened for this girl earlier today. I have seen her on Twitter too. Who is she and why is she everywhere?
Cowgirls are the flavor of the month here. The subscriptions will continue until morale improves.
Oh no. Shit. Lisa is so cheerful, innocent and sweet. That shit makes me feel sad.
:pippasadl:

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

1698197889847.png
You know, it's easy to forget these are real people with real issues. Hearing this from her triggered my protecc instincts since I know an unfortunate number of people who actually did "something stupid and permanent", even if I know I don't know her personally and there's nothing I can do to help her regardless.

If the extremely unlikely scenario you're somehow reading this, stay strong Sheepy! Don't take a permanent decision for a temporary problem!

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

PIPPA, grab Sleepy and road trip over to her! Cheer this girl up! Please let anything bad happen to comfy sheepy. :pippasadl:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Lisa doesn't deserve to be a sad girl. It hurts to hear how much she struggled and I hope it just becomes a bad memory.

Koronesuki

X-Potato

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Holy shit what the hell do you have to do to a suitcase for it to get fucked up like that?

Either something larger and heavier fell on it or it was partially run over, which really speaks to the quality of handling to expect from Delta.

Congrats on not being weak and giving in, I guess. I wish more people would understand that thinking to kill yourself just because things are going rough is massive bitch energy, life will never be pure sunshine and happiness and you need to be ready to accept that you will face difficulties. The best you can do is take your lumps and move through it, and when you find something that makes you happy afterwards it will feel so much better than it would had you not suffered.

Actual damn children in their pre-20s/early 20s thinking "Oh no everything is awful I better die", fucking please, you have on average 40 more years to turn things around.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
View attachment 52414
You know, it's easy to forget these are real people with real issues. Hearing this from her triggered my protecc instincts since I know an unfortunate number of people who actually did "something stupid and permanent", even if I know I don't know her personally and there's nothing I can do to help her regardless.

If the extremely unlikely scenario you're somehow reading this, stay strong Sheepy! Don't take a permanent decision for a temporary problem!
That the worst part of it when life beats you down so bad so constantly it does not feel temporary when your desperate that leads to drastic decisions. I know someone who botched the attempt and while they are happy NOW their body is damaged enough to need assistance with the day to day.

Fuck Depression.

I'm glad the sheep is doing better now and hopefully stays that way.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Spergatory

Early Adopter

At least she seems to have gotten her emotions and priorities sorted out at least a little bit. She's been through a lot just the past year so hopefully things will improve. Lisa's such a sweetheart and doesn't deserve to feel so much pain. I'm rooting for her happiness. LisaLove.png

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Calli making the same mistakes that kids did when Metal gear solid 1 was released back in the day, aka playing it like its Syphon Filter

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Calli making the same mistakes that kids did when Metal gear solid 1 was released back in the day, aka playing it like its Syphon Filter
I know it's the lowest bar possible, but she is doing a lot better that DSP ever did.

Bug Eater

I can't believe doxxsisters (or maybe 2ch/etc) found Kotoka's past life / roomate a few months ago and I only just found out. Seems like she DFE so a lot of this content is lost to the sands of time.:kotokayouretard:
https://twitter.com/yuri_06_09 (current archive, old archive)

She had a fairly successful YT channel with her (now ex) boyfriend called Wataru the Genius and Yuri the Idiot (or just Watayuri Channel in JP), I haven't checked yet whether anyone archived those videos. https://playboard.co/en/channel/UClCfjaFaUZGvfqFfOgbyaLw
She had a pretty big following on Tiktok: https://www.tiktok.com/@yuri.06.09 (a)
Some more photos here (spoiler warning she looks like your average Japanese woman) https://hyple.jp/yuri_06_09/ (a)

She was also an utiate called 名前、はまだない (namae wa madanai) and released a song on Line Music https://music.line.me/webapp/album/mb00000000017482ee
Was credited with writing the English lyrics for a FantasticYouth song

(for any anime enjoyers they ended up making the ED for S2 of Komi Can't Communicate)

Supplementary material (I don't think the doxxsisters found this) but she had a relatively unsuccessful stint as a vtuber before joining Niji. https://thevirtualasylum.com/threads/general-vtuber-discussion.1/page-1938#post-46919

For full disclosure this is the doxxsister hive where I found this information: https://nyfco.org/xsoleil/comment-page-287/#comments (a)

Last edited by a moderator:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
That the worst part of it when life beats you down so bad so constantly it does not feel temporary when your desperate that leads to drastic decisions. I know someone who botched the attempt and while they are happy NOW their body is damaged enough to need assistance with the day to day.

Fuck Depression.

I'm glad the sheep is doing better now and hopefully stays that way.
I'm not particularly religious, but one of the teachings I respect the most is to understand that suffering and pain are constant companions in life. Far too often modern society talks about trying to minimize or eliminate as much suffering as possible. When they do that however, they don't teach people how to actually DEAL with the suffering they do end up experienced. And nowadays, I think that young adults and teenagers just simply do not have the coping skills that someone even 10 years their elder had at the same point in their lives.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
She was also an utiate called 名前、はまだない (namae wa madanai) and released a song on Line Music https://music.line.me/webapp/album/mb00000000017482ee
Was credited with writing the English lyrics for a FantasticYouth song

(for any anime enjoyers they ended up making the ED for S2 of Komi Can't Communicate)

:cursedbae:is that why they made writing her "thing" That can't be a coincidence she signs up for Holo and they find out she has a writing credit on a fairly popular song and draft her immediately? Considering they did the grabbing on Nerissa where they trying to do a singer songwriter duo hoping that the stars align? :cursedbae:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

She already covered that stupid " chu " song a month ago so im actually excited to know what song its going to be.

Top Bottom