"Bae, you come back here. You're not as flat as I thought you were; You lied about your tofu size"Mori Calliope

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
When Airi was talking about being on EST for the business trip, someone said "don't dox your location" and she responded by saying "I can't dox my location, it's literally in the middle of nowhere."

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

:koboharam::koboharam::koboharam::koboharam:
Ayame Ina

You guys are right
In Japan Karen is like the second coming of Jesus Christ
I dont understand why the song is in English tho

you have to remember that the orientals think english sounds cool, so gibberish english that sounds cool is enough to ship shit, kojima is a prime example of this to begin with.
There was talk that Airi was close enough to Pippa they could consider an offcollab if they had the time and were daring enough. So I assume the Samsung plant would be closer than the other two options.
I remember this and she was considering the idea of just showing up to her place to troll her :Vesper-UNHINGED:, airi would get clipped or if she's as hot and stacked as they say she is, she'd probably get molested by pippa.
Has anyone offcollab'd with Pippa so far? Like within PC.
I dunno if it was a tweet or said on stream that she's afraid to offcollab with PC girls cause she might fall in love or something like that. With that being said then maybe sleepy is ugly but stacked :whatastory:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Has anyone offcollab'd with Pippa so far? Like within PC.
I don't think so, not within PC and rarely outside PC

When Airi was talking about being on EST for the business trip, someone said "don't dox your location" and she responded by saying "I can't dox my location, it's literally in the middle of nowhere."

Oh no, she's retarded

Lia live

Sleepy live soon

Dizzy live not so soon

Stunned But Dumb

25 years from now when all known vtubing has disappeared from the world, only one constant will remain: Mousey's gonna get a new model

Negzana

Screenshot_20231024-191020~2.png

Scariest part of Lia's stream is not FNAF

should we get a Rapture Queen sighting thread?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
have a look at how messy rins family tree is
reminder that linux boy is the one that appeared in her twitter space back then that she also calls child
and adoption
lots of them

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

when the girls do an off-collab/handcam, they must physically restrain Airi so that she doesn't start giving their location away or knocking over the camera towards them

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Clio
's luggage got manhandled

At least she got her luggage and its in relatively one piece.
I've heard a couple horror stories from extended relatives flying Delta at their destination they were literally handed a bag with remains of their luggage and contents somehow completely shredded.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Ember is built differen

Look on the bright side, if we need to make a fresh woman we have the key ingredient. Might suffer a little bit of source deviancy being made from the rib of a woman rather than the rib of a man but, well, how bad could it really be?

At least she got her luggage and its in relatively one piece.
I've heard a couple horror stories from extended relatives flying Delta at their destination they were literally handed a bag with remains of their luggage and contents somehow completely shredded.

Sounds like it got caught in a conveyor or something unless Delta is skirting employment laws by hiring cryptids so they don't need to report actual human employees due to no "mythical creature" entry in employment records.

I go make a coffee and look for something to watch, finding dum rock playing another one of my top autism comfort series, and click into the stream of her stutterstepping away from a Licker in order to not be chased. Why is it the dumbest shit she does is funny for no reason?

Last edited:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
I wonder if Moriko is gonna have a karaoke today
:smugselen:
1698191037799.png

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Kronii powerwash soon.

and bae playing minecraft at the same time.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

'towl' :Mumei-REE:

'roxic' :BijouBijou:

Or just pray to St. Kiara instead (shes just European, she swears):

or just European by @amlichan.jpg

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

3.3 miles from the nearest Starbucks? Might as well be Deliverance country!
1698193004596.png

God's Strongest Dragoon

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Sheep is live and she's had a time. Someone might want to archive this.

She nearly walked off the ledge

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

'towl' :Mumei-REE:

'roxic' :BijouBijou:

Or just pray to St. Kiara instead (shes just European, she swears):

View attachment 52389

All these Twitter lesbos replying to Bae being like "oh my god she used her full naaaame she is seeeerious!" are just outing themselves as people who don't watch her or Bijou lol.

When they did their collab last week, they were calling each other by their full names:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Top Bottom