"Twitter sucks"Nyaru

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
She's on to some of you

Knowing her background I guess this voice she puts on here isn't as much of a surprise. We have gone from "you have a voice for radio" to "you have a voice for-"

Anyway, Indonesia was a mistake

She's pretty cool but I will say beware the discord. I haven't really seen what goes on in there but this raised a few flags
View attachment 52338
View attachment 52339
Makes me a bit cautious of Woozle too.

This is some femboy shit. I can never wrap my head around the importance this shit has in modern day. Back in my day you were referred to as your name and who gave a shit what you were referred to in the third person as you probably weren't fuckin there. It's just like work where in their discrimination class they said a private convo on an elevator would be harassment. Like what, are the fags in the walls? Call me JFK because this shit blows my mind.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Proctor asking the real questions:

You shouldnt always touch the poo but its funny that she got banned for a Fansly link, i searched her on YT just to remember if she was the one who made a coom model with barely visible pubes and her 3 most recent shorts had ahegao face clickbait

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Ceci is live talking about grandma tiddies and some jumpscares later. She's a sweetheart with a distorted sense of humor if you're into that:

She's pretty cool but I will say beware the discord. I haven't really seen what goes on in there but this raised a few flags
signal-2023-10-24-08-38-54-980.jpg
signal-2023-10-24-08-39-43-702.jpg
Makes me a bit cautious of Woozle too.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Proctor asking the real questions:

Dear TVA Diary, a lot of lewdtubers (not talking about those that put genuine effort into what they do like ASMR artists) are bottom-of-the-barrel content creators only marginally above Twitch thots like Amouranth and others. FeFe, in particular, is the most useless "VTuber" I have ever seen with a large following. All she does is make lowest-common-denominator coomer jokes that only appeal to people who replaced critical thinking skills with unchecked libidos.

She constantly complains about having no friends while trying to ride the coattails of other successful creators, breaks streaming platform rules, and cries foul when she gets suspended. Even before becoming a "VTuber" all she did was post erotic anime clips on YouTube interjecting them with her OC for the same tired joke over and over again. The only time I enjoy seeing her "content" is when she gets her comeuppance for being a juvenile retard.

To see what a massive black hole she is for entertainment value, I recommend you watch her collab with Henya. I have never seen a Henya or Pikamee collab this bad.

Thanks for reading my cool story bro and I hope you have a great day, unlike FeFe. :mikothumbsl:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Do not believe her lies. Thats how you rizz a women.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
For those that don't know, here's what actually happened:
- In 1996, some loon goes and shoots up a small town. Lots of outrage.
- The then-Prime Minister of Australia decides that to solve what had been a one-off occurence, what needed to happen is banning some certain types of higher-power firearms. Oh, and (pretty much) everyone needs a licence to own a gun now. The law gets passed and it's mandatory for anyone that owns those high-power guns to have to sell them back to the government, who later destroys these guns.
- There are still some guns allowed in some contexts Australia - pistols, some shotguns, some rifles, etc. You can go hunting or shoot at a club. You need to get licences to use guns, and there are more restrictions on gun use, but you can still have some guns some of the time.

There are some people that try to hold this up as a victory for lessening gun violence and an example of what could happen in other countries like America if they tried. There's a few small problems with that narrative.
- Gun violence and gun-related suicides were actually going down in Australia for years before the ban on guns.
- Homicides and suicides overall didn't really decrease after guns were banned. Specifically, gun-related homicides and suicides did, for a while, but people just found new ways to kill themselves or other people.
- Countries like America have much more porous borders than an island country like Australia. Even if you were to somehow pass a ban on guns that American politicians and courts agreed upon, and managed to finance the buyback of hundreds of millions of guns, the fact that there are so many borders and so many people entering, people who want guns and shouldn't have them will end up with them anyway.
- The point of allowing people to have high-power guns is not for hunting, but for defense should other countries decide they want to invade a country. If the recent example of Hamas invading Israel and slaughtering civilians doesn't demonstrate the value of the Second Amendment, then nothing can.
Vtuber forum btw

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
For those that don't know, here's what actually happened:
- In 1996, some loon goes and shoots up a small town. Lots of outrage.
- The then-Prime Minister of Australia decides that to solve what had been a one-off occurence, what needed to happen is banning some certain types of higher-power firearms. Oh, and (pretty much) everyone needs a licence to own a gun now. The law gets passed and it's mandatory for anyone that owns those high-power guns to have to sell them back to the government, who later destroys these guns.
- There are still some guns allowed in some contexts Australia - pistols, some shotguns, some rifles, etc. You can go hunting or shoot at a club. You need to get licences to use guns, and there are more restrictions on gun use, but you can still have some guns some of the time.

There are some people that try to hold this up as a victory for lessening gun violence and an example of what could happen in other countries like America if they tried. There's a few small problems with that narrative.
- Gun violence and gun-related suicides were actually going down in Australia for years before the ban on guns.
- Homicides and suicides overall didn't really decrease after guns were banned. Specifically, gun-related homicides and suicides did, for a while, but people just found new ways to kill themselves or other people.
- Countries like America have much more porous borders than an island country like Australia. Even if you were to somehow pass a ban on guns that American politicians and courts agreed upon, and managed to finance the buyback of hundreds of millions of guns, the fact that there are so many borders and so many people entering, people who want guns and shouldn't have them will end up with them anyway.
- The point of allowing people to have high-power guns is not for hunting, but for defense should other countries decide they want to invade a country. If the recent example of Hamas invading Israel and slaughtering civilians doesn't demonstrate the value of the Second Amendment, then nothing can.
Vtuber forum btw
It's amazing how educational vtubers can be.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Last edited:

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

niggaphil

I have a serious question: do Latino women prefer big ass man? :smugselen:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I have a serious question: do Latino women prefer big ass man? :smugselen:

i mean she did say that she owns a miguel ohara butt mousepad so most probably yeah

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I blame @thhrang for forcing him to make a twitter account.
:mutt:
He's supposed to be using twitter to network with other two-view vtubers and shill his content, not calling out twitch thots.

Even though that's pretty based.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
He's supposed to be using twitter to network with other two-view vtubers and shill his content, not calling out twitch thots. Even though that's pretty based.
Since he runs the largest rogue vtuber forum, he should be able to advertise himself to three and four views, too. Really put that leverage to good use.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
He's supposed to be using twitter to network with other two-view vtubers and shill his content, not calling out twitch thots.

Even though that's still pretty based.
Must've been emboldend now that Pippas husband is back on X

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

This gets funnier if you know at one point in time, 47's barcode scanned as a dildo bag.

are americans that bitchmade that they need basically fucking morphine for minor things? I've known people who have gotten their wisdom teeth removed and they're given paracetamol and maybe if it doesn't help ketorolac. No wonder you have so many druggies if you give that shit like candy :Vesper-UNHINGED:

I didn't get any post-removal pain control when I got mine out, only pain management at all was the initial injection to numb my mouth during extraction.

Top Bottom