"Baggles"Projekt Melody

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
22148.png
This was just a summary from discord along with my rough understanding so I'll be on the lookout for any clips as well, particularly from Yura.
Seems like Suisei deleted this tweet (Maybe more?) to stop more drama.

Archive
foto_no_exif (35) (1).jpg

DeepL (seems more accurate):
I erased the relevant tweets because they were sparking an argument.
I'm really sorry for the heartache I've caused all the fans.
It's hard to convey exactly what you want to say.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Grimmi raided into Cyphi cels

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Rie is looking for horror submissions for Wednesday and Thursday streams - spooky stories and horror monsters.

Of course, the submission form for horror monsters has two questions: "would?" and "pic please." In that order.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Hitman hag on a mission.

774inc's Touri Sei celebrating her second year with a stream at 7PM JST.

There will be an announcement in the stream. Since she used to be part of HiyoCro who debuts on the same day, there's a big possibility Ieiri Popo, Akane Canna, Suzumi Nemo, Shisui Kiki, and Kohaku Yuri will have a celebration stream around this week or even today.

Re:AcT's Reverberation stream at 8PM JST.

Re:AcT will also have a cultural festival event tomorrow on their main channel.

Here's a clip from yesterday's 35 collab.

Miko and Sango can be written as 35. Japanese is so fun for puns and wordplays.

Yakumo Beni was away holidaying to South Korea.

Last edited:

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter

Oh sweet Jesus, If anyone still cares about the Kakun person, He really is a bonafide German.

Ok but that swastika illusion AI picture is pretty cool though

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
>Polygon
>check inside
>a Nijisanji insider and Mugi, a literal who

idk but a niji insider showing signs of disobedience by saying "let talents be more free" kinda reflects how the branch is acting, that is really funne

If you were any more late than this you'd be pregnant, Panko.

GOTBB

To make up for it, I want to report Gura shows sign of life!
*Manager

Also, 2025?!

gg.jpg

Yes I bought it.
Non-fans, do you think it is better that she did nothing and is just collecting a paycheck while m-chan tweets, or do you think she owes a pity stream if she wants to shill?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Non-fans, do you think it is better that she did nothing and is just collecting a paycheck while m-chan tweets, or do you think she owes a pity stream if she wants to shill?
Support whoever you want, because one day your oshi will graduate and you won't get anything from them anymore.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
*Manager

Also, 2025?!

View attachment 52331

Yes I bought it.

She's participating in Miko's Minecraft stream next month. I'm betting she'll stream before that.

Support whoever you want, because one day your oshi will graduate and you won't get anything from them anymore.

Totally agree with this. Graduations are a sad affair especially if they're the ones who got you in the rabbit hole.

Cherish your oshi, even if they are a massive :WHORE!!!:

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Seems like Suisei deleted this tweet (Maybe more?) to stop more drama.

Archive
View attachment 52318

DeepL (seems more accurate):

I'm not sure how saying "ignore the trolls" led to more shit-flinging but I guess autistic nips will always finds a way :botanheadshake:

Thanks for the notice though. I edited the post with a screenshot and an archive link. I believe that was the only tweet she deleted on her main account as it was the only one related to the stream. Afterwards, she posted about today's Shiraken collab and MGO stuff. Maybe she deleted something on her sub-account but I'm not sure. Either way, I hope she isn't blaming herself for anything.

The Duck and Rabbit War continues in SF6. Peak collab coming in about an hour:

Subaru's been grinding the game a lot recently. She got to Gold in under a week and has been asking for tips on how to deal with certain tech. Pekora, Polka and Luna have been playing as well, along with Botan and Korone of course. Apparently Pekora was even thinking of setting up a tournament but we'll see if it actually happens. I'm just glad to see the girls get more invested in fighting games.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
*Manager

Also, 2025?!

View attachment 52331

Yes I bought it.
Do i think its kinda scummy from her to not show more appreciation towards her fans. Sure. But a fan thinking he is owed anyrhing from a streamer/celeb simply because he is a fan and buys merch/akasupa from time to time is just stupid.

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Limkin

The more you buy Gura's merch the less she will stream. But you will also flip it for more money once she graduates if you have rare editions. Tough choices

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Miran karaoke time

New Anon short

And new Nornis MV

USS IOWA

Top Bottom