"I'm gonna miss Furry ISIS"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
She should ask a doctor, not Twitter.
Isn't she american? I would take a schizo's advice over being stolen U$3000 for a prescription.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Isn't she american? I would take a schizo's advice over being stolen U$3000 for a prescription.
It doesn't cost even close to that much money to go to a general practitioner or clinic. Plus, she seems to come from money, to me. As long as she doesn't go to some fentanyl quack, anything will be better than benadryl or just no sleep. They have been cracking down on pillpushers, anyway.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
She should ask a doctor, not Twitter.

If it's *just* sleep issues and not any underlying conditions, just take Melatonin on the tough nights like Kiara does and focus on de-stressing 4 hours before bed. Melatonin is OTC in America, and doesn't require a prescription like say in Australia.

Not a doctor, but I was a Navy medic.
Now if she's having anxiety or depression also, that would be time for a doctor to step in and prescribe something. Could kill two birds with one pill if she gets on the right one.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

The Rrat

Early Adopter
If it's *just* sleep issues and not any underlying conditions, just take Melatonin on the tough nights like Kiara does and focus on de-stressing 4 hours before bed. Melatonin is OTC in America, and doesn't require a prescription like say in Australia.

Not a doctor, but I was a Navy medic.
Now if she's having anxiety or depression also, that would be time for a doctor to step in and prescribe something. Could kill two birds with one pill if she gets on the right one.
Yeah, but if she was already popping bennies, I figured what was going on was bad enough that melatonin wasn't working.

God's Strongest Dragoon

USS IOWA

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I know people who are dumb enough to believe a bunch mainstream news bullshit may think otherwise, but as someone with close ties to the industry, it is nothing like it once was now.

All the shit with fentanyl has the common doctor more cautious about prescribing whatever the fuck so they don't lose their license. You're more likely to get told to suck it up and take some tylenol than be given any of the good stuff, nowadays.

Edit: you want the closest thing to an honest practitioner? Go to a doctor that is affliated with and works out of a well-known hospital group. Those are the ones that get looked at the closest for this stuff and have the most to lose.

Last edited:

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Airi's business trip is apparently to a bad area. She's been there before and seen a guy come to a job interview with a gun falling out of his pocket.

I'll bet 100 bucks Airi is in the Atlanta metro and works for LG.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
The Ame, Bibo, Irys, Mumei, and Zeta Overwatch 2 collab is live

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I know people who are dumb enough to believe a bunch mainstream news bullshit may think otherwise, but as someone with close ties to the industry, it is nothing like it once was, now. You're more likely to get told to suck it up and take some tylenol than be given any of the good stuff, nowadays.
I thank God every day I didn't get hooked on oxycodone after I got my wisdom teeth pulled. Then again, I stopped using them as soon as the pain stopped.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I know people who are dumb enough to believe a bunch mainstream news bullshit may think otherwise, but as someone with close ties to the industry, it is nothing like it once was, now. You're more likely to get told to suck it up and take some tylenol than be given any of the good stuff, nowadays.
I can't speak for every place in the country, but this is pretty spot on from what I've seen. Doctors will give out drugs like candy, but desperately try to avoid narcotics.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I know people who are dumb enough to believe a bunch mainstream news bullshit may think otherwise, but as someone with close ties to the industry, it is nothing like it once was now.

All the shit with fentanyl has the common doctor more cautious about prescribing whatever the fuck so they don't lose their license. You're more likely to get told to suck it up and take some tylenol than be given any of the good stuff, nowadays.
I genuinely hope you're right because I've had some horror stories with family and friends that were pushed some shit like oxy and hydro, not knowing what it is and they end up fucked up by it.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
I genuinely hope you're right because I've had some horror stories with family and friends that were pushed some shit like oxy and hydro, not knowing what it is and they end up fucked up by it.
Oxy? Geez, when my wisdom teeth were pulled it was either Lortab or Percocet. But you only got like enough for 2-3 days, and non-refillable. And I felt so disconnected that I only used it for a day, and switched to Aleve (naproxin to you non-Yanks) and threw the rest away.

Last edited:

USS IOWA

Last time I got my wisdom teeth removed the doctor just gave me Paracetamol and my mom bought me The Mcdonalds Cookies and Cream Ice cream. Its nice being in a third world country

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Obviously, your mileage will vary depending on location and it is definitely still an issue everywhere, just no where near the extent it was a couple years ago. And as much as people will shit on people who Google their health issues, Googling medicine to actually learn what kind of medicine it is and its effects is just something everyone should do.

Edit: to add to the whole wisdom teeth thing, I forget what I got prescribed for mine, but my buddy got like a 2 weeks prescription of fucking vicodin, when he got his out over a decade ago.

Anyway, since this derailed so hard, Axel revealed another card for the group cover:

Last two days:

So far, it seems to be Kobo, Moona, and him.

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
are americans that bitchmade that they need basically fucking morphine for minor things? I've known people who have gotten their wisdom teeth removed and they're given paracetamol and maybe if it doesn't help ketorolac. No wonder you have so many druggies if you give that shit like candy :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Kyouko

Vanitas vanitatum
>Polygon
>check inside
>a Nijisanji insider and Mugi, a literal who

idk but a niji insider showing signs of disobedience by saying "let talents be more free" kinda reflects how the branch is acting, that is really funne

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
are americans that bitchmade that they need basically fucking morphine for minor things? I've known people who have gotten their wisdom teeth removed and they're given paracetamol and maybe if it doesn't help ketorolac. No wonder you have so many druggies if you give that shit like candy :Vesper-UNHINGED:
Next, you'll tell us you get anaesthetized for major surgery by chugging a bottle of mescal.

Top Bottom