"Just kill yourself with knives, it's easy!"Onolumi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

I mean, sure, set boundaries especially around sexual content to gatekeep your content - but on the other hand, it's not like Coffin of Andy & Leyley (and its fandom) hides what it is. You had to know what you're getting into when you played it. Like, the incest and codependant undertones aren't scraping the bottom of the barrel, it's a significant theme of the narrative.
Oh no. I am glad but why do I feel like Pippa will fuck up and calls her Pikamee (like every other person that has collabed with her that knows her from her PL) and freaks the fuck out and becomes a mess.
Hexa spilling spaghetti version 2, lets go!
Jokes aside this does feel like a pretty big moment for Pippa, little sister is making it. With another little sister too. Hope it goes well for her and breaks a lot of the dumb taboos around PC collabs.

In Henya news however she recently came out and said she owned her model and would keep it if she left. I had assumed Vshojo would have ponied up some of the money for the debut and would have at least a finger on the IP but apparently not. I wonder if Mikeneko owns the Nazuna model too and that's why she was allowed to just fuck off and do nothing with it?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Don't know how many here are into otoMADs , but this channel that is a long time re-uploader of otoMADs from NicoNico has started to do his own, and they are in our wheelhouse as they are Vtuber otoMADs, and here is a selection that i think is quite good;

30歳​

Polka Panic​

Jelly Pebble​

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Pochi has words for people who hate her new model

"Nobody gives a shit"? Coulda fooled me, last I checked the segment of people not comfortable with loli crap is rather large. A majority, if you will.
Her original model was pretty nice.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I mean, sure, set boundaries especially around sexual content to gatekeep your content - but on the other hand, it's not like Coffin of Andy & Leyley (and its fandom) hides what it is. You had to know what you're getting into when you played it. Like, the incest and codependant undertones aren't scraping the bottom of the barrel, it's a significant theme of the narrative.

Hexa spilling spaghetti version 2, lets go!
Jokes aside this does feel like a pretty big moment for Pippa, little sister is making it. With another little sister too. Hope it goes well for her and breaks a lot of the dumb taboos around PC collabs.

In Henya news however she recently came out and said she owned her model and would keep it if she left. I had assumed Vshojo would have ponied up some of the money for the debut and would have at least a finger on the IP but apparently not. I wonder if Mikeneko owns the Nazuna model too and that's why she was allowed to just fuck off and do nothing with it?

Maybe but what is she gonna do with it? All of the normie fans followed Mikeneko instead of Nazuna because she popped up there first as an Indie and the hardcore Unicorns didnt like Vshojo
Also her case is the opposite of Henya: She loved Rushia so much she clinged back into the same Papa the moment she got a chance
Vshojo paid a good Mama in Kagura Nana but i am going to rrat that she wanted Yasuyuki for Nazuna but for some reason it couldnt be done and i doubt Vshojo couldnt pay him with the amount of money they have.
Anyways :botanshrug:

Miguel chill Zatsudan

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
The Rrat that somebody threw about her secretly trolling Konami may not be 100% unsubstantiated if you watch the aftertalk:

So your telling me i actually did something relevant to this forum for once?
:cursedbae:has no one considered that she hates konami too and the shit song was intentional? We already have soft confirmation that her music label put her up to this to some degree.:cursedbae:
This CANNOT STAND.

EDIT: im a massive tard and replied to the wrong person fixed now.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
So your telling me i actually did something relevant to this forum for once?

This CANNOT STAND.
Well, she doesnt hate Konami but she did get handed the song so thats half right
Kek

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Suisei had a quick stream today where she addressed Sakuma's yab with her Switch account showing up on his stream.

• She is friends with him. They play games together on Switch but are not dating or married.
  • She wanted to talk about it during yesterday's stream but management wasn't sure if it was fine.
  • She knows she'll continue to get hate/antis after this. The internet lives for this sort of drama and she's their current "toy."
  • Apparently a website was spreading the rrat that they were dating but she got them to retract it.
  • She did get frustrated and depressed at first. But after seeing how much people were supporting her, she thought she'd be okay.
  • She saw comments from people saying to not get their oshis involved in her mess and to stop talking to them or about them in her streams.
  • She knew they were mostly from antis but knew there were people genuinely concerned about their oshis getting flamed for talking to her.
  • She was at a loss about what to do but she talked to some Holomems. They said that she did nothing wrong and they would have no problems continuing to collab with her.
  • Some of the Holo girls even went to her about it first before she could approach them. Suisei apologized to the people worried about their oshis but said she values the words of her friends more and will keep collabing with them.
  • She clarified that she knows the hate was mainly coming from antis. She didn't want people saying that the majority of Holofans are like this.
  • No intentions of graduating, especially not for something like this.
  • Did a funny seminar on how to properly look at the internet, talked about how rumors spread, addressed echo chambers and other stuff.
  • Addressed that one "yab" from a few months ago where people thought they heard a male voice while she was playing a game. She even played the audio from that stream. Talked about how antis will say "I heard this and that" and how it can get difficult to discern the truth.
  • The advertising genius that she is, Suisei used this stream not just to address drama but to shill her upcoming album. Basically said "if this whole thing got you sad, music can lift you up so here's an announcement."
And said announcement was that a new Midnight Grand Orchestra MV is premiering later this week:

Comet woman continues to be unfathomably based :gurasemperfi:

View attachment 52208
This was just a summary from discord along with my rough understanding so I'll be on the lookout for any clips as well, particularly from Yura.

Comet of doom being based as always, Hoshiyomis are one of the few fandoms that police themselves hardcore, the antis are probably getting deal with extreme prejudice right now, those guys are loaded, would not discard paid assassins John Wick universe style in the menu

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Maybe but what is she gonna do with it? All of the normie fans followed Mikeneko instead of Nazuna because she popped up there first as an Indie and the hardcore Unicorns didnt like Vshojo
Also her case is the opposite of Henya: She loved Rushia so much she clinged back into the same Papa the moment she got a chance
Vshojo paid a good Mama in Kagura Nana but i am going to rrat that she wanted Yasuyuki for Nazuna but for some reason it couldnt be done and i doubt Vshojo couldnt pay him with the amount of money they have.

Miguel chill Zatsudan

Thanks for reminding me that Nazuna is the bastard sister of Ayame
Kinda funny after her debut Nana never bothered to collab with her or include at least some art in her compilations, at least something for her 3D and the ice of the cake was when some random did the New outfit for Nazuna :selenpointandlaugh:
Speaking of Nana Kagura

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Miguel chill Zatsudan

:whatastory:i actually didnt know that nana kagura drew white miguel gato thanks for that info

:ironmousekek:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Menace, Yuko, Sleepy, Rin etc are all taking off around the same time. Halloween

:pochiidontlikeit:

Screenshot_20231023-105621_Chrome.jpg

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Suisei had a quick stream today where she addressed Sakuma's yab with her Switch account showing up on his stream.

• She is friends with him. They play games together on Switch but are not dating or married.
  • She wanted to talk about it during yesterday's stream but management wasn't sure if it was fine.
  • She knows she'll continue to get hate/antis after this. The internet lives for this sort of drama and she's their current "toy."
  • Apparently a website was spreading the rrat that they were dating but she got them to retract it.
  • She did get frustrated and depressed at first. But after seeing how much people were supporting her, she thought she'd be okay.
  • She saw comments from people saying to not get their oshis involved in her mess and to stop talking to them or about them in her streams.
  • She knew they were mostly from antis but knew there were people genuinely concerned about their oshis getting flamed for talking to her.
  • She was at a loss about what to do but she talked to some Holomems. They said that she did nothing wrong and they would have no problems continuing to collab with her.
  • Some of the Holo girls even went to her about it first before she could approach them. Suisei apologized to the people worried about their oshis but said she values the words of her friends more and will keep collabing with them.
  • She clarified that she knows the hate was mainly coming from antis. She didn't want people saying that the majority of Holofans are like this.
  • No intentions of graduating, especially not for something like this.
  • Did a funny seminar on how to properly look at the internet, talked about how rumors spread, addressed echo chambers and other stuff.
  • Addressed that one "yab" from a few months ago where people thought they heard a male voice while she was playing a game. She even played the audio from that stream. Talked about how antis will say "I heard this and that" and how it can get difficult to discern the truth.
  • The advertising genius that she is, Suisei used this stream not just to address drama but to shill her upcoming album. Basically said "if this whole thing got you sad, music can lift you up so here's an announcement."
And said announcement was that a new Midnight Grand Orchestra MV is premiering later this week:

Comet woman continues to be unfathomably based :gurasemperfi:

View attachment 52208
This was just a summary from discord along with my rough understanding so I'll be on the lookout for any clips as well, particularly from Yura.

Clip with minimal cuts by a good JP clipper:

Awoogers

Menace, Yuko, Sleepy, Rin etc are all taking off around the same time. Halloween

:pochiidontlikeit:

View attachment 52226
she deserves it even her short vacation wasnt really a vacation since she cant stop writing scripts and background stuff and her recent consultant arc was probably the crux of her actually taking some time off because shes this close to mirroring her mother for being a workaholic

also probably a halloween outfit of sorts or the anniversary stuff theyve planned but that just applies to yuko and rin

godspeed funny woman hope she gets a good well deserved rest

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
"Nobody gives a shit"? Coulda fooled me, last I checked the segment of people not comfortable with loli crap is rather large. A majority, if you will.
Her original model was pretty nice.
I was joking I don't think this has anything to do with model backlash I just couldn't resist making the joke based on the reception of it here

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Clip with minimal cuts by a good JP clipper:

Gonna add these as well if anyone wants more detail. The 2 big Suisei clippers worked together to get these out.

Part 1, mainly talking about the rumors themselves:

There's some stuff that wasn't in my original post, like how Sakuma updated his blog before Suisei streamed in order to help deny the rumors (Seems like the blog itself is paid content so I couldn't find it). She also felt bad for her fans that got shittalked by the antis. She encouraged anyone that felt hurt in some way to just stop watching her and take some time off the internet in general.

Part 2, where she gives a quick lesson about how to not get mislead by rumors.

She talks about easily they can spread and go out of control, the consequences they can have on her and how to ignore them. Then she uses the male voice yab as an example.

she deserves it even her short vacation wasnt really a vacation since she cant stop writing scripts and background stuff and her recent consultant arc was probably the crux of her actually taking some time off because shes this close to mirroring her mother for being a workaholic

also probably a halloween outfit of sorts or the anniversary stuff theyve planned but that just applies to yuko and rin

godspeed funny woman hope she gets a good well deserved rest
Unfortunately, I don't think she's actually gonna rest. Her work-addicted brain won't allow her to take a real break.
72916.jpg

Awoogers

fixed(?) sleep schedule?

lets see those pokemon sleep scores rin

and shes really happy that she gets to wake up early since she cant really interact with gin on her usual times because shes either on frequent trips or gin is tired from work
:sanasmile::sanasmile:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

It begins.......

Another short where Ayame appears:The world is healing

The only good part of Valorant stream are these

Cute

Ayame streams so little because she is well aware too much Nakirium is lethal

I know people no longer care about the Tempus deserters, but I think thats very cute still

Very cute now we wait to see if Altare says anything for Vesper on his birthday

Art tax:

Not-Mika on the right? I assume.

Because I know that DDolbang is popular and loved here

Thats ünamed-san, Yugo's PL
Yeah U-San though I wasn't sure it was a PL I thought it was a new account tho it's possible U repurposed an old account

Also love the new Thunk react Ame is a perfect fit

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Gonna add these as well if anyone wants more detail. The 2 big Suisei clippers worked together to get these out.

Part 1, mainly talking about the rumors themselves:

There's some stuff that wasn't in my original post, like how Sakuma updated his blog before Suisei streamed in order to help deny the rumors (Seems like the blog itself is paid content so I couldn't find it). She also felt bad for her fans that got shittalked by the antis. She encouraged anyone that felt hurt in some way to just stop watching her and take some time off the internet in general.

Part 2, where she gives a quick lesson about how to not get mislead by rumors.

She talks about easily they can spread and go out of control, the consequences they can have on her and how to ignore them. Then she uses the male voice yab as an example.

Unfortunately, I don't think she's actually gonna rest. Her work-addicted brain won't allow her to take a real break.
View attachment 52229

Oh so she didnt do it because it would affect her but to help the other dude
Damn we dont deserve Suisei

Top Bottom