"I need to try to not speak with an accent! I swear to god, this is bad for me! I have a scottish accent... no, no no nooo! ...Oi shot duh fock op ye bloddy fucken Sassenach, yeah mutherfucker, oh shu'up mate, you're a damn bloody Sassenach, oh fack off lad, jus go bach in duh game or I'll smack yer fockin'ead in"Bonnivier Pranaja

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

niggaphil

I heard there is a Drama about Suisei is unfolding, and her unicorns are raging at the moment. Anyone could give a TLDR summary? @MornLurker

Edit: I quickly browse the chink website, apparently Suisei has a secret boyfriend or shit like that

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Thats your fault for having multiple oshis. :WHORE!!!:
at least its not on the john vtuber level

man swaps like its a magazine

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
银河 Galaxy has an upcoming unscheduled (dare I might say guerrilla) karaoke stream, going live in 20 mins from this post.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Suisei had a quick stream today where she addressed Sakuma's yab with her Switch account showing up on his stream.

• She is friends with him. They play games together but are not dating or married.
  • She wanted to talk about it during yesterday's stream but management wasn't sure if it was fine.
  • She knows she'll continue to get hate/antis after this. The internet lives for this sort of drama and she's their current "toy."
  • Apparently a website was spreading the rrat that they were dating but she got them to retract it.
  • Rather than depressed, she was frustrated at the fact that she had to deal with this at all. But after seeing how much people were supporting her, she thought she'd be okay.
  • She saw comments from people saying to not get their oshis involved in her mess and to stop talking to them or about them in her streams.
  • She knew they were mostly from antis but knew there were people genuinely concerned about their oshis getting flamed for talking to her.
  • She was at a loss about what to do but she talked to some Holomems. They said that she did nothing wrong and they would have no problems continuing to collab with her.
  • Some of the Holo girls even went to her about it first before she could approach them. Suisei apologized to the people worried about their oshis but said she values the words of her friends more and will keep collabing with them.
  • She clarified that she knows the hate was mainly coming from antis. She didn't want people saying that the majority of Holofans are like this.
  • No intentions of graduating, especially not for something like this.
  • Did a funny seminar on how to properly look at the internet, talked about how rumors spread, addressed echo chambers and other stuff.
  • Addressed that one "yab" from a few months ago where people thought they heard a male voice while she was playing a game. She even played the audio from that stream. Talked about how antis will say "I heard this and that" and how it can get difficult to discern the truth.
  • The advertising genius that she is, Suisei used this stream not just to address drama but to shill her upcoming album. Basically said "if this whole thing got you sad, music can lift you up so here's an announcement."
And said announcement was that a new Midnight Grand Orchestra MV is premiering later this week:

Comet woman continues to be unfathomably based :gurasemperfi:
(Edit: She deleted the initial tweet a few hour before this edit to prevent more drama so here's a screenshot + archive.)
22149.png
22148.png
Archive
This was just a summary from discord along with my rough understanding so I'll be on the lookout for any clips as well, particularly from Yura.

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I heard there is a Drama about Suisei is unfolding, and her unicorns are raging at the moment. Anyone could give a TLDR summary? @MornLurker
Probably about the idol guy with pink hair? Cant remember his name but he was streaming and suisei 2nd account on her switch appeared online on his screen. Or something like that lol

Edit : what @Shuba Saber said lol

Awoogers

Suisei had a quick stream today where she directly addressed Sakuma's yab with her Switch account showing up on his stream.

• She is friends with him. They play games together on Switch but are not dating or married.
  • She wanted to talk about it during yesterday's stream but management wasn't sure if it was fine.
  • She knows she'll continue to get hate/antis after this. The internet lives for this sort of drama and she's their current "toy."
  • Apparently a website was spreading the rrat that they were dating but she got them to retract it.
  • She did get frustrated and depressed at first. But after seeing how much people were supporting her, she thought she'd be okay.
  • She saw comments from people saying to not get their oshis involved in her mess and to stop talking to them or about them in her streams.
  • She knew they were mostly from antis but knew there were people genuinely concerned about their oshis getting flamed for talking to her.
  • She was at a loss about what to do but she talked to some Holomems. They said that she did nothing wrong and they would have no problems continuing to collab with her.
  • Some of the Holo girls even went to her about it first before she could approach them. Suisei apologized to the people worried about their oshis but said she values the words of her friends more and will keep collabing with them.
  • She clarified that she knows the hate was mainly coming from antis. She didn't want people saying that the majority of Holofans are like this.
  • Did a funny seminar on how to look at the internet, talked about how rumors spread, addressed echo chambers and other stuff.
  • Addressed that one "yab" from a few months ago where people thought they heard a male voice while she was playing a game. She even played the audio from that stream. Talked about how antis will say "I heard this and that" and how it can get difficult to discern the truth.
  • The advertising genius that she is, Suisei used this stream not just to address drama but to shill her upcoming album. Basically said "if this whole thing got you sad, music can lift you up so here's an announcement."
And said announcement was that a new Midnight Grand Orchestra MV is premiering later this week:

Comet woman continues to be unfathomably based :gurasemperfi:

View attachment 52208
This was just a summary from discord along with my rough understanding so I'll be on the lookout for any clips as well, particularly from Yura.

holy fucking shit suisegs based

sasuga blue woman(fuck you goombus)

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
  • She did get frustrated and depressed at first. But after seeing how much people were supporting her, she thought she'd be okay.
Support your local comet, she's already got the wisdom of the hags without being one herself yet.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Shuba Saber's post explained it already but it is pretty much something that antis try to rile up so much because of the dude's reaction, which is pretty dumb because Suisei is also the one talent who doesn't want people to gachikoi her because it could escalate to delusional take like this

Also, it's just my personal opinion but it is kinda dumb to be a unicorn AND a hoshiyomi at the same time considering Suisei is the type of person who would network with literally anyone so it's just one big :lolcalmdown:

Edit: Another thing I'd like to point out is that Suisei doesn't directly address the yab and who was it about, but more on the tone of "There are these kinds of rumors going around the internet recently but let me teach you about internet literacy so you won't get swayed away easily by rumors!" which actually the best way to nudge the rumor while also keeping it on the down low

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Awoogers

Shuba Saber's post explained it already but it is pretty much something that antis try to rile up so much because of the dude's reaction, which is pretty dumb because Suisei is also the one talent who doesn't want people to gachikoi her because it could escalate to delusional take like this

Also, it's just my personal opinion but it is kinda dumb to be a unicorn AND a hoshiyomi at the same time considering Suisei is the type of person who would network with literally anyone so it's just one big :lolcalmdown:
how fucking demented would you be to be a hoshiyomi and a fucking anti for suisei

im surprised they are still alive after all these years and sui doing music with male producers(i.e taku inoue)

Limkin

Rushia yesterday: "Finally! Someone will suffer like I did, get graduated for no reason and fade into obscurity and fall from the very top! She is just like me frfr"
Rushia today: "Where is my rope"

Awoogers

Rushia yesterday: "Finally! Someone will suffer like I did, get graduated for no reason and fade into obscurity and fall from the very top! She is just like me frfr"
see green woman this is what being not a menhera on main does to you

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

USS IOWA

You should've kept your mouth shut Rushia, Or atleast not tell random Japanese e-celebs about your drama in a vain hope that it will help you.

Awoogers

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Mashiro Yuki drawing pokemons

Top Bottom