"If you hear a girl's voice and instantly go 'Must be a guy' you're gay"Shondo

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Remember when Ame and bunch of JPs were totally gonna visit her in Osterreich?
I'll believe this when it happens.
Not sure why Kiara so confidently announced Ame's visit knowing the type of person she is. The most assumed reason it didn't happen seems to be passport issue that she has talked about several times. However, even before that she didn't even acknowledge the trip much, and when she does she made it seemed like it wasn't even 100% confirmed, eg. she asked when were the others visiting and she might consider visiting around the same time, implying she didn't even had a date set yet.

And to be fair to Mumei, it seemed like the trip was definitely happening but she unfortunately got sick.

Negzana

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Pomu played Livestream 2 with an eye tracker and she didn't dissapoint.

Its not over yet
Thanks to our shit Election laws there is another election day now
In November shall we see if Argentina gets Nijisanji ID'ed or not
Dude, the same situation happened in Brazil last year, it is already over for you guys. Expect a 51 x 49 in favor of Massa.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
It's dawned on me that hating on anything Calli does has become its own brand of the lowest effort engagement bait possible. It's passed a weird event horizon where you get people across all walks of life coming in to reply to yasskween you or to violently shit themselves about how wrong you are.

You even get complete randos that get their tweets reposted to TVA to laugh at them, driving up their engagement.

So our "Why do people hate Calli" list is up to:
  • Being a rapper (rap is one of those weird art forms where people default to hating you if you have any success -- see: Diss Tracks)
    • Being white while being a rapper
    • Being female while being a rapper
    • Being a nerdcore rapper
  • Being a vtuber
    • Being White while being a vtuber
    • Being a vtuber while being a rapper
  • Idol culture shenanigans
    • This one has a laundry list of shit associated with it
  • Being something enough other people hate that you can engagement bait on Twitter about it
All the hate on Calli on Twitter is unironically great for her, at this point. She was trending with like 30k tweets or something lol. Retards giving her attention because they are too stupid to ignore shit they don't like.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Dont worry about them, they are on elections like now and are voting for the communists again, next year they will remember with fondness when they could send superchats. they will become venezuela 2.0 and they will enjoy it :chaos:

Edit: Argento detected, segui votando por chaviztas boludo a ver para donde vas a ir por que los comunistas tambien estan en chile y en brazil y en colombia no los quieren tampoco

View attachment 52148
Eh por fin hablas en Español
Yo no voto zurditos de mierda
Solo te tire esa porque todavia no se acabo: aun hay tiempo:takocope:

Pomu played Livestream 2 with an eye tracker and she didn't dissapoint.

Dude, the same situation happened in Brazil last year, it is already over for you guys. Expect a 51 x 49 in favor of Massa.

Even if he wins the country its going to explode when a dollar gets to 1.000.000 ARS
The only bad outcome of that its that i would problaby need to fight in a fucking Civil War

More Mike because i love her

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Not sure why Kiara so confidently announced Ame's visit knowing the type of person she is. The most assumed reason it didn't happen seems to be passport issue that she has talked about several times. However, even before that she didn't even acknowledge the trip much, and when she does she made it seemed like it wasn't even 100% confirmed, eg. she asked when were the others visiting and she might consider visiting around the same time, implying she didn't even had a date set yet.

And to be fair to Mumei, it seemed like the trip was definitely happening but she unfortunately got sick.
I assume Tiny got the list from some KFP autists that keep track of that shit, or at least I hope so. The list is pretty disingenuous, considering for a lot of those people it was more like "you should come to Austria to visit" "yeah maybe one day" than anything else. Mumei was really the only one I remember that was supposed to actually happen, and like you said, she got sick. Even Kiara said it was a maybe for Ame, at best.

Frankly, a lot of it is Kiara opening her mouth way too soon. The EN girls are one thing, but the JP girls are generally busier, and they especially were busier than EN in 2022.

Negzana

Kaela is doing a member's only handcam in 13 minutes. Going to stay up past midnight to see it all.

Ensok

Early Adopter
The more I see Kiara's armor outfit the more I wish it was either golden, scarlet, a combination, or her hair was a different color.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Glad to see my latino wife being happy and funny

In her previous stream (hololive suika), she had some mental breakdown regarding the house she bought. She only recently found out the house got a lot of issue, and almost burned down due to the electrical issue (where the previous house owner did not inform her). Thank god that her latino neighbor managed to assist her. She felt helpless and cried in the stream.

is the usd to romanian peso rate that good for her to buy a house? damn son...
Don't be like tenma though, have a guy in the field come with you to see the property.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Even Kiara said it was a maybe for Ame, at best.
I don't really watch her, but according to the KFPs, her initial announcement made it seemed like it was definitely happening, she mentioned how Ame was serious on visiting her, apparently to pass her some work related equipment (probably 3D stuff) plus helping her on setting it up. And for the few months after the announcement, she constantly talks about the visit and what they could do together while Ame is there.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Ya nos jodimos, los Sur Americanos van a empezar a gritarse de los balcones cuanta gillipollezes le vengan en ganas.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Feesh is live
...conveniently after Twitchcon is done...

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Proposal.
Ban any users who live below the red line.
american-continent.jpg

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
It's dawned on me that hating on anything Calli does has become its own brand of the lowest effort engagement bait possible. It's passed a weird event horizon where you get people across all walks of life coming in to reply to yasskween you or to violently shit themselves about how wrong you are.

You even get complete randos that get their tweets reposted to TVA to laugh at them, driving up their engagement.

So our "Why do people hate Calli" list is up to:
  • Being a rapper (rap is one of those weird art forms where people default to hating you if you have any success -- see: Diss Tracks)
    • Being white while being a rapper
    • Being female while being a rapper
    • Being of middle-class upbringing while being a rapper
    • Being a nerdcore rapper
  • Being a vtuber
    • Being White while being a vtuber
    • Being a vtuber while being a rapper
  • Idol culture shenanigans
    • This one has a laundry list of shit associated with it
  • Workaholism straining her relationships within the company
  • Being something enough other people hate that you can engagement bait on Twitter about it
I don't hate Karen, but that rap song was dogshit, even by hiphop "standards"

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Advent's Halloween song.. but the beginning looks like some sort of 90s mecha anime? Hope it's as good as Myth's catchy Halloween song.

edit: nm the mecha thing is the countdown lol

Top Bottom