"Hahaha, Aki-copter go! Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"Aki Rosenthal

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

God's Strongest Dragoon

If you're talking about dizzy the woman is monumentally retarded when it comes to the industry, she was buckbroken by tsunderia so hard she thinks a manager being in charge of 5 bitches is normal. She and muumi can tard wrangle like fucking magicians but I don't think they have much business sense.

Head jew's problem is his "talent freedom" approach to making new generations, he doesn't seem to get that a new generation of talents is still a product. See it as a 5 pack of action figures, you need to fill the package with something nice and exciting to the buyer. Gen 2 felt like one of those chinese action figure packs they sell for dirt cheap at the flea market. This will get worse if he doesn't pull up with gen3, idol is gonna end up being the loli corpo at this rate and it could work for them but you know how retarded some Yamanbas get with lolis.
I was actually thinking of mainly Muumi but yeah, Dizzy works too. Turns out young impressionable people need an older adult/mentor of their own sex to keep them on track, who knew?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Maybe the drive-by nigs back in the homeland that said vtubers are for pedos were onto something...
>jewish corpo
>loli rebrand

:pochiidontlikeit:

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

"Halloween TTRPG with friends" I wonder if this has anything to do with it.

Looks like a fun week. Wondering if she means a scary movie yet to be named or the movie scary movie.
Cause :irysyabairys:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
In good Orange Woman news: Nerissa is going to Austria to meet her and then they're going to the Maldives together.....
Remember when Ame and bunch of JPs were totally gonna visit her in Osterreich?
I'll believe this when it happens.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Franchise has been dead for 5 years and the last game was a dogshit spinoff

And he is letting a cringe fat weaboo live rent free becauae she got paid

Lol

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
So, saw this on the Homelands while I was there. Unfortunately, the poster, @Burnt Fish did not stick around here, so it only got posted there. Doesn't look like we got an archive, too:

Edit: Google translation of the Taiwan image.
View attachment 52111
Edit2:
Enna's surviving tweets to the original poster:
View attachment 52112
Archive
Archive of what remains of the chain showed in images.

Polish_20231023_065452546.jpg

As amateur armchair detective i have two questions:
1. Why CDawgVA choose Demondice as team member in twitchcon if he definitely have other options? OK - if you have to be at place it removes Ironmouse as option, Ludwig is banned on twitch or smt, but AnimeMan or Giguk or Daidus or someone else, just pure convenience?
2. How is she staying in Japan, did her record got her long term visa or Cover helped her, what do you think?

First question is just pure fun for theories, for second im legit curious.

LOL, Calli wearing a fit shirt to showcase her slim waist (and large :gurabooba:) to get a W means she's HERE!!!

The council of the :architect: just lost some members.

>jewish corpo
>loli rebrand

:pochiidontlikeit:

Screenshot_20231023_073806_edit_384788038155869.jpg

Fuckin' hell, maybe Hitler DID nothing wrong.

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
LOL, Calli wearing a fit shirt to showcase her slim waist (and large :gurabooba:) to get a W means she's HERE!!!

The council of the :architect: just lost some members.

Correction, there is room to build.

She does look good though, fatposters cope.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
You degenerates need to stop speaking ill of PC's most seiso idol. Come back soon, Blue Bear.

FvpMVmHaIAArpEJ.jpg

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Franchise has been dead for 5 years and the last game was a dogshit spinoff

And he is letting a cringe fat weaboo live rent free becauae she got paid

Lol
Best part? Xeeter in question isn't even a secondary, and doesn't give a shit about MGS at all.
Anyways, how dare pink woman defy the integrity and sanctity of a serious piece of media like MGS, where Johnny Akiba shits, farts and cums his way into fucking Snake's girlfriend, while the funny lore exposition character has a smoking baby chimp as a comic relief sidekick.

USS IOWA

Best part? Xeeter in question isn't even a secondary, and doesn't give a shit about MGS at all.
Anyways, how dare pink woman defy the integrity and sanctity of a serious piece of media like MGS, where Johnny Akiba shits, farts and cums his way into fucking Snake's girlfriend, while the funny lore exposition character has a smoking baby chimp as a comic relief sidekick.
And she locked the replies, Really brave. I wouldn't be too bothered with it though, It is a known fact that the more people seethe at Pink woman the more money and opportunities she gets.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Remember when Ame and bunch of JPs were totally gonna visit her in Osterreich?
I'll believe this when it happens.
I love how out of all the people that were maybe going to visit, one that did wasn't there for primarily her (Calli) and the other wasn't even a HoloMem (Nina). That being said, Kiara should not be going around blabbing about the people who MIGHT be visiting her until it is actually set in stone.

Anyway, back to Kakun:
Which one of you retards is him? :ironmousekek:
foto_no_exif (23) (1).jpgfoto_no_exif (24) (1).jpgfoto_no_exif (25) (1).jpgfoto_no_exif (26) (1).jpg

Horo7618

No one in particular
I love how out of all the people that were maybe going to visit, one that did wasn't there for primarily her (Calli) and the other wasn't even a HoloMem (Nina). That being said, Kiara should not be going around blabbing about the people who MIGHT be visiting her until it is actually set in stone.
They were supposed to announce it together in their collab but forgot. Nerissa came on stream briefly to talk about it though - I think they didn't give details only for security reasons, this sounded pretty firm....

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Just in case Warspite tries to post it

:holohag: laughs

I am starting to believe that Raden and Hajime arent lying about their age
B-daman is a toy that SCREAMS 2000´s kid

FANTASTIC BABY

1698019262598.png
:architect:sisters status?

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

:cursedbae:has no one considered that she hates konami too and the shit song was intentional? We already have soft confirmation that her music label put her up to this to some degree.:cursedbae:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
dott still on her war against elon. archive

checking the comments even her fans are not sure what she's doing. gurakek1.png
new tweet without link archive

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I feel bad for Kroney. It's like the penny arcade guys posted way back, they have to use twitter for work shit, they profoundly hate the platform and the environment it's fostered. Despite everything that's gone down there hasn't been a suitable replacement for it.

Top Bottom