"Sakana hates my tongue. Sakana HATE!"Kaminari Clara

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
From yesterday's Game of Life collab, AZKi ended up last out of Flare, Polka, and Fubuki in money gained but she's the only one getting married.
Azki gaining less money but being married?
Why I'd say this almost sounds too familiar...

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Look Ma, I made it in a schizo post!

As did @Lazybug

Guess we have the answer to that guy's question about Miia and Nano now. It's because she's actually a Phase agent sent by Xalamon to take down Yuri in exchange for watching Lumi and Jelly in their private moments. Makes sense. Should have known.

I'm starting to think Schizobot doesn't like me very much! Why is it I never make it into the twitter posts? AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU????

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I'm starting to think Schizobot doesn't like me very much! Why is it I never make it into the twitter posts? AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU????
You need to go back to being an unhinged Hime anti, I think schizobot would relate to that.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Dingo is teasing something. Commenters are speculating it's another group song cover

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Moonshine and the Pon Wolf are cooking:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Lia is having fun with her new favourite game, "The Coffin of Andy and Leyley", which she has deemed a "Liacore game"

That game is hitting the egirl community like crack hit the inner city

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
That game is hitting the egirl community like crack hit the inner city
It really hit the e-girl buttons of incest, edgy humor, emo/goth shit and cannibalism huh

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

I can't wait to see what she has in store for next. This is shaping up to be even funnier than the One Piece arc. Hopefully a second song.
:guh:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

I can't wait to see what she has in store for next. This is shaping up to be even funnier than the One Piece arc. Hopefully a second song.
:guh:

inb4 MGS Remastered collection gets patched in to replace all Licensed shit and pinups with Mori's discography and bad koikatsu renders of her and pekora

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
That sounds like something the real schizobot would say to deflect suspicion onto someone else. Your strategy to hide in plain site will backfire you CCP shill. Seek help.
you spaz out in the exact same way.Please seek the nearest penis explosion chamber Rie.

So NijiEN's choco-skinned introvert witch woman, Scarle Yonaguni, is going to a BDSM shop....

The entire thread is her being pure at everything the shop has to offer.
View attachment 51984

Especially when the worker that she met on that shop encountered her again in the food court.
View attachment 51985

And it seemingly ended with the guy giving her his number.

View attachment 51988

Poor guy.

Full disclosure I did make leathercrafts for a few years with a friend and no surprise alot of our customers were fetishists mostly nice people.

I mention this so what I say next has some credibility.

The guy there definitely knew she had no experience aside form her loitering around in the shop for a long time without doing much every single person who ive met that works in that profession reads body language as a second nature he probably offered his services under the assumption she was interested rather then because she thought she had experience

I also feel it's worth mentioning that Sex shops are almost always staffed by people seriously committed to professionalism I assume all the degeneracy happens elsewhere because they all paid on time with no fuss no runaround no bullshit was refreshing.

I look forward to the Migo's.Fuck 50 Shades.

Edit: turns out Spensers is not a dedicated Adult Shop this guy is probably scum. Also should go without saying my experience might not be yours.

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I feel like I should have seen this a long time ago, but better late than never I guess.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
you spaz out in the exact same way.Please seek the nearest penis explosion chamber Rie.

Full disclosure I did make leathercrafts for a few years with a friend and no surprise alot of our customers were fetishists mostly nice people.

I mention this so what I say next has some credibility.

The guy there definitely knew she had no experience aside form her loitering around in the shop for a long time without doing much every single person who ive met that works in that profession reads body language as a second nature he probably offered his services under the assumption she was interested rather then because she thought she had experience

I also feel it's worth mentioning that Sex shops are almost always staffed by people seriously committed to professionalism I assume all the degeneracy happens elsewhere because they all paid on time with no fuss no runaround no bullshit was refreshing.

I look forward to the Migo's.Fuck 50 Shades.
Spencer's isn't a dedicated sex shop. You can find it in malls, ffs. Dude was very likely not a professional

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Gura = also Delinquent

More like truant.

Lord Maulington, the guy who made the Bad Boys Phase Connect video is going to make a 2 hour documentary on Pippa sometime this winter

I'm sure she's thrilled to hear that.

I gave her another chance with this clip. Couldn't listen for more than 3 minutes
88899.png

The craziest part is she CAN sound like a normal human female but does that annoying squeaky one as her default one, like :zaionwhatsgoingon:

Wow. You clearly don't get her at all. But I guess that's fine.

Hey, that's a neat gimmick. If you're reading this, I would have checked out your debut stream if you would have linked to it in this tweet… I'm not gonna go hunting for it thought.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Spencer's isn't a dedicated sex shop. You can find it in malls, ffs. Dude was very likely not a professional
Ah made an assumption it was then I take it all back.I assumed it was a dedicated shop.

Guy is king scum if hes just assuming every girl that walks not even into the adult section is gonna hook up with him.geez.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I feel like I should have seen this a long time ago, but better late than never I guess.

How much does it cost to put a video on the front page of the site again?

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
family 16472809661491.png

edit: more family. 16472809661491.png

Last edited:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
I just want you to take a moment to see some of the suggestions you get when looking up Mori
:SelenHAHAhere:
Screenshot_20231022_015330_Samsung Internet.jpg

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Offkai has a caramel co-coordinator for next year

Archive

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Top Bottom