"Today I am gay. However, I am also trans"The Proctor

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
you'd think a woman so loaded like her and with such a psycho problem would hire a bodyguard for these events, right? :NOWWELAUGH:
Would but she hates men so I don't know too many female body guards she'd be able to hire lol.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Mike collating with Giri again? I guess they must of had a good time cooking together?

As long as she doesnt try to learn Chinese its ok
Dying career? NO,WE ARE SO BACK

WDSMBT

NobodyImportant

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Ami & Onolumi Beetlejuice watchalong now!

Get ready to honk to these nice fucking models!

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Negzana

A fansite was made for Aki

Also Kaela 3D aftertalk

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est
Cat shark comics
found them on pixiv
0.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg
16.jpg
17.jpg
18.jpg
19.jpg
20.jpg
21.jpg
22.jpg
23.jpg
24.jpg
25.jpg
26.jpg
Sorry for the spam

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
10 more days to...
NONSTOP NUT NOVEMBER WITH RISU.

Get your nuts in order.
Risu is not doing NNN anymore.

It's been an ongoing process and the timing is almost 100% related simply to the timing of their contracts running out, not anything actually happening
TL;DR - right as the ID branch started to get momentum in Indonesia, participating in events, getting merch, establishing connections, Nijisanji decided they are not making enough and not quick enough money, canned the whole thing, merged them into JP branch, leaving them with nothing but a skeleton crew in terms of support and deploying the classic JP tactic "we will not fire you, but we will make your life miserable so you leave on your own"

Also ID really liked their management (as absurd as it sounds) and thought they were putting 200% into making sure it's a success, despite Hana's best efforts. They had nothing but good things to say about them and losing all of this support in exchange for nothing but a spit in the face must've been a horrible experience.

Hate to be that guy, but I have to wonder how different things would have been had Hana not been stubborn about her position as the face of ID and ENVtubing. I wonder if ID could have been saved had she sucked up her thoughts about not wanting to leave her genmates behind and went through with all the opportunities she had.

It would be like if Mori refused to use her 3D after 3rd Fes to do all her UMJ stuff because Myth was not in Japan and we didn't get the EN concert because of that.

Might actually be. He was there and posted that he saw her, twice.

Archive first tweet
Archive second tweet

Other people sure seem to think so.
:Vesper-UNHINGED:

foto_no_exif (14).jpgfoto_no_exif (15).jpgfoto_no_exif (16).jpg

Negzana

Why do unicorns hate Kiara again when she is one of the few ENs to not collab with males and want to be an idol?

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Would but she hates men so I don't know too many female body guards she'd be able to hire lol.
Orange woman is the weirdest thing i have see in the scene, she cant tolerate males but need to cater to them because is the thing she does best, now i get why she is so menhera sometimes

Why do unicorns hate Kiara again when she is one of the few ENs to not collab with males and want to be an idol?
They hate everyone

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
It would be like if Mori refused to use her 3D after 3rd Fes to do all her UMJ stuff because Myth was not in Japan and we didn't get the EN concert because of that.
Isn't that kinda what has happened? I believe she said she wouldn't want to get 3D without her genmates also getting them at the same time, though it's uncertain if Cover would have proceed with it even she was fine with it, as it definitely wouldn't be received well.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
She doesn't hate men. She has close male friends she talks about on-stream. She doesn't even hate KFP who meet her as Keeki. The images I posted are actually all alt accounts of some of her biggest simps. She hates people who don't respect the boundries she sets.

I know it is a little ironic given how parasocial she is, but trying to weasel your way into her friend group does sound pretty fucked up.

She also always has a male friend that usually acts as a bodyguard with her whenever she goes to these events, AFAIK.

foto_no_exif (17).jpg
Isn't that kinda what has happened? I believe she said she wouldn't want to get 3D without her genmates also getting them at the same time, though it's uncertain if Cover would have proceed with it even she was fine with it, as it definitely wouldn't be received well.
Originally, yes, during 2021, but she relented after 3rd Fes and the UMJ deal came by.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Hate to be that guy, but I have to wonder how different things would have been had Hana not been stubborn about her position as the face of ID and ENVtubing. I wonder if ID could have been saved had she sucked up her thoughts about not wanting to leave her genmates behind and went through with all the opportunities she had.

IMO things might've been a bit better. Hana has quite the fluency to at least act as both example of proto-EN (being essentially an american living in Indonesia, probably considered as ID citizen now) and also bridging ID with JP due to her japanese fluency because not many of Niji ID talent are legit fluent in Japanese.

If assuming that Hana has enough of a backbone to do so back then, she might've able to say, make an example at how EN branch would work by making herself into combined ID/EN focused talent (essentially like how Mika is doing), or if we go with JP route, she could've make cross-region branch possible and expanded JP fans to notice the ID talents, like say, collabing with JP talents and even have in hand to give ID talents a much more earlier chance to participate in events that back then (2020-ish) would've been JP only.

Granted, it might've not totally save it, but it would at least prolong its existence OR at least, showcase that ID can still survive without being stuck with skeleton crew and no hope.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Kiara's rep among unicorns is distinctly better than Calli's, Kronii's or Bae's.

Plenty of people still dislike her due to her voice, her being unapologetically female and her teutonically poor sense of humor not appealing to anglos, but even those people reluctantly acknowledge that she's doing the idol thing "right".

Last edited:

Negzana

M-Chan said Kaela is the most fit holomember. Why is she so perfect (Aside for her taste in food/kusoges)?

USS IOWA

She doesn't hate men. She has close male friends she talks about on-stream. She doesn't even hate KFP who meet her as Keeki. The images I posted are actually all alt accounts of some of her biggest simps. She hates people who don't respect the boundries she sets.

I know it is a little ironic given how parasocial she is, but trying to weasel your way into her friend group does sound pretty fucked up.

She also always has a male friend that usually acts as a bodyguard with her whenever she goes to these events, AFAIK.
I still don't know where that rumoir where Keekiara hates men comes from, There are plenty of evidences that she isn't and nothing from her past to indicate that she had. She isn't a hardline Feminist as I remember.

Negzana

I still don't know where that rumoir where Keekiara hates men comes from, There are plenty of evidences that she isn't and nothing from her past to indicate that she had. She isn't a hardline Feminist as I remember.
PL having bad experiences with men and yuribaiting/thirsting over women + 4chan schizo interpretations = "Kiara HATES men"

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
M-Chan said Kaela is the most fit holomember. Why is she so perfect (Aside for her taste in food/kusoges)?
When God created the perfect woman, all the angels complained that her perfection outshone even them.

"Don't worry," said God. "I shall temper her perfection by putting her together with the worst of my creations."

And then he put her in SEA.

Top Bottom