"MILK DOESNT EXPIRE i drink milk past 1-2 weeks all the time!! im lactose intolerant though so it kinda hurts ;v;"Lia Rinkou

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Looks like at least one of them may have a Phase Invaders style deal:

She does a lot of handcam stuff, most of her content is either music or ASMR, short of gaming as of the last months. Great voice, a bit too GFE for me, but she can be hilarious during special events and collaborations.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
So a mixed- corpo called WingedMythEN is collapsing. The CEO was RaeNephiriusVT or just Rae. They had a Twitter account, but it went down today and I'm not sure if it was ever archived. When I saw it this morning I thought it was surprising how little activity it had - not much advertising the streams of their talents or that sort of thing.

Rae himself was apparently using a stolen model:

Two of the members have made calm goodbye tweets::

But then there's this one, which drops a doc on the activities of Rae:

PDF attached.

So when hiring this minor to be in this agency, this guy claimed that Niji's CEO was his uncle, that a bunch of Niji members would soon be joining, and that he had once had sex with Henya. He also tried to get the minor to move into his house.

No evidence of any of this but if even half of it is true… LOL.

You're gonna be the Small-corpo Cop Murray, it's like content cop but thread relevant and it doesn't involve a simpering cuck like idubbz.

Last edited:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

braindoko

So a mixed- corpo called WingedMythEN is collapsing. The CEO was RaeNephiriusVT or just Rae. They had a Twitter account, but it went down today and I'm not sure if it was ever archived. When I saw it this morning I thought it was surprising how little activity it had - not much advertising the streams of their talents or that sort of thing.

PDF attached.

So when hiring this minor to be in this agency, this guy claimed that Niji's CEO was his uncle, that a bunch of Niji members would soon be joining, and that he had once had sex with Henya. He also tried to get the minor to move into his house.

how do you find these people
we have a troon whisperer in Sandy, a chinese whisperer in Tako
Murray is the black corpo whisperer

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
New Nerissa cover releasing tomorrow, it's the BG3 song, not Neil Young

I know it fits Nerissa's wheelhouse but i'm dissapointed I can't make O brother Where Art Thou jokes. (Down by the River by Alison Krauss )

I just want to know whats going on with Anycolor and Cover in regards to the EN sphere. Cover at least has been doing great with Gen 3, but I don't want to wait fucking five years to learn what has been going on with Gura/Senzawa this past year.

I mean for supposedly being their top talent, who do we see at the forefront more? *nudges towards that Metal Gear shit*

I'd also love to hear the breakdown behind the scenes of Tempus since apparently they are all getting real gay with each other outside of hololive.
Ill reiterate what I believe. Gura is doing shit behind the scenes and ill keep saying this till we get Evidence of her actually being a lazy leech.

Shes EN's top streamer (get all your but she does not stream jokes out of the way now) if I had to guess what Cover has her doing meetings being the face of EN to stockholders and investors taking dancing and singing lessons (she has been improving despite her lack of streaming) and doing general talents things.

And I know it sounds like cope but there is that illness she has (get all the haha fat or lazy jokes out of the way now) that drains her of her energy having an active day means no energy for streaming and considering she still has a job I can only assume Cover is being accomidating.
Revisions wont do shit kekw. Her penguin design is just bad and any attempt at looking like it will just be terrible. She needs her 2nd or 3rd outfit in 3d
there are plenty of things people can do to make it work. The main problem is the stick arms so let's focus on that.

Long Sleeve to cover them you could also cover them with accessories like arm warmers or bangles (i think her ID inspired outfit did this). it's entirely salvageable
how do you find these people
have you considered this is the one time correlation is causation. @Murrayしないで how do you plead?

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Designs and what I assume are their actual names of the new V4Mirai talents have been revealed

Holy hell, that last design looks straight out the Monster Hunter slut catalog. Lord have mercy.
Manager:"Stream"
Gura:"I am going to Vshojo if you threat me like that"
M: :mikok:
We dont call them Homos because its funny, unirocally all of them are Homos unless proven otherwise
I just counted. In the last year (there's actually one stream that's exactly a year ago) she's publicly streamed 45 times on her own channel. Of those 45 streams, 7 of them are 'forced' streams (outfit reveals, birthdays, anniversary, merch drops, or major events.) So Gura only streamed 38 times normally on her own channel in the last year. #1 vTuber everyone. :smugpipi:
So a corpo called WingedMythEN is collapsing. The CEO was RaeNephiriusVT or just Rae. They had a Twitter account, but it went down today and I'm not sure if it was ever archived. When I saw it this morning I thought it was surprising how little activity it had - not much advertising the streams of their talents or that sort of thing.

PDF attached.

Our Black Corpo whisperer everybody. Keep up the good work Murray.

stassy

How come Azki never uses this model anymore? I stumbled upon it the other day via HoloCure, and realized I'd never seen it before, but instantly fell in love after googling it. It's a bit over the top I guess, but I love the hair especially.
Many western holo viewers discovered her with her 2nd outfit when she was collabing with Suisei/Sora and considered it as her best design : its inspiration was clearly from Macross Plus with the OG virtual idol Sharon Apple
1.gif

2.gif
Unfortunately, this outfit was created because the 1st one didn't get successful so her manager asked her to be more sexy and provocative, hence the "AZki Black" titles, and she didn't like it, though we only knew about it years later.
Azki black failed too, joined Holo, who mandated a proper normalized her idol model and costume and she did comply again, much to the dismay of some, and it's only because she was able to climb back due to her youtube activities that she was able to commission a seiso model that did suit her taste (that didn't stop r34 though)

In other recent news, Nayuta has released her 1st M3 ep and her album is on the way, but it will still be less popular than a wigger snek song

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
is murray black? if so then this is black on black magnetism :BijouBijou:
back to not black corpo vchuubas, kronii and anya had a meh collab, don't know why they went with a single player game again but it got better on the manor/hotel.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
have you considered this is the one time correlation is causation. @Murrayしないで how do you plead?

How can I have caused this when I didn't know these people existed until today? Are you saying my mere existence is causing ripples in spacetime influencing grifters to hire minors to be anime characters? If I could stop it, I would.

But don't praise me too much on this one. I got a hot tip from someone and I'm not sure if they wanted to stay anonymous so I'm playing it safe. Edit: I got the okay to share - it's from Lumi from the Under the Tea streams. She says she's going to gather some more info so there might be more silliness to come.

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

You know that meme going around where people discuss which detectives can solve the Light Yagami case and figure out how the Death Note works? I want Detective Murray on that now

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Grimmi currently learning about McKamey Manor while her cat is out of it after losing all its teeth

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
All I hear is "niggy, niggy, niggy, niggy"

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Grimmi currently learning about McKamey Manor while her cat is out of it after losing all its teeth

oh hell yeah I've been researching the topic years and years for entirely unrelated reasons

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Just make sure it doesn't show the wrong companies in a bad light!

would I really do that

anonymously cause mischief on the internet

never

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Ririsya is doing an endurance stream to 80k subs singing and playing the fruit game.

I only noticed now that Enna's Mushroom song originated from her playthrough of One Hand Clapping 2 years ago. I didn't watch the bts stream about it, sorry.

The arrangement was made by Keiki, that came back later to help Enna in other music projects like her Ethyria song.

Last edited:
Top Bottom