"NOBODY IS STREAMING WTF; AM I THE LAST NIJISANJI EMPLOYEE OR SOMETHING"Enna Alouette

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Meanwhile at Twitchcon

I would never go to Twitchcon but if I did and you dragged me up on stage in front of a bunch of Twitch people and got down on one knee proposed to me, I don't care how much I love you, I'm going to knee you in the chin, stomp off stage and delete your number. Jesus, how cringe. Imagine caring enough about Twitch for this to be positively meaningful for you.

Anyway watch my stream on Twitch tomorrow

If by chance anyone is interested in proposing to murray, here's how he wants it to be.

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
"Twitch did something good!"
did they though?
You better turn off that pesky third party tool that puts your chats together, and don't you fucking dare link to anything outside of twitch.

Negzana

This is just a theory: Lia is a bit menhera, just a hunch, I have no evidence

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Meanwhile at Twitchcon

I would never go to Twitchcon but if I did and you dragged me up on stage in front of a bunch of Twitch people and got down on one knee proposed to me, I don't care how much I love you, I'm going to knee you in the chin, stomp off stage and delete your number. Jesus, how cringe. Imagine caring enough about Twitch for this to be positively meaningful for you.

i mean if your gonna propose hopefully you know your partner well enough to not propose to them in a place that would get you a murray kick.

This is essentially no different from highjacking the viewotron as a sports game and popping the question.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Meanwhile at Twitchcon

It's like the oscars but somehow worse and equally scripted.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Designs and what I assume are their actual names of the new V4Mirai talents have been revealed

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
That's why I'm reluctant to explain this in the first place, because it's hard to explain in my own language, let alone in a translator on the Internet😔

When I can't explain, I can only agree with your guess.
The worst part about our resident Bilibili shill is there's a 99% chance he takes all the mikos as a compliment. How are we supposed to bully him properly if he doesn't understand what we're trying to tell him! :mikothumbsl:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Well, next meet n greet all sold out
E

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Designs and what I assume are their actual names of the new V4Mirai talents have been revealed

Those are all really nice. Or maybe im just a coomer.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Bibi streaming, on the menu.
unarchived (:smugina:)karaoke

edit
This woman cant sing to save her life
:sanasmile:

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Ame 3 hours late

Ame doko?

Makes sense, she’s streamed a ton this month so she’s probably tired. Probably overslept or something. Would be wise to rest up and come back strong for the Halloween stream.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

In WTF today

1697852254013.png
1697852321778.png1697852334483.png

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
He did only come up with the name because he was a detective though, so Faceless is right that there were pre-designed characters. As for Vezalius, the name comes from an old physician or something like that, and then the frog might have just rushed and chose bandage because he's a medic.
I can imagine that there are some designs that are already designed or at least in half-finished phase when it's revealed to the talents before debut so that they can figure out their own name or something like that. Like say, Luxiem probably have planned to be like 'here's mafia guy, here's demonic looking asshole, here's some purple guy, along with a fox detective and glasses wearing blue boy. Y'all can figure out the name yourself' or something like it.
Millie and Enna have also stated they got to pick their names, at least the surname. So it may vary based on who the hiring manager is but the only thing predetermined is the internal name for the design and obviously the model itself unless it's early enough in production they can have some input. Eden Gumi iirc was the last set of pre-made models in general that were unused for quite awhile and may have had pre-determined names.
Yep. Oliver Evan's design was last seen on an old Nijisanji JP audition notice on JP news website PR Times, specifically for an JP audition that happened at the end of 2019. It's likely assumed that only Oliver in Eden-Gumi to be the one with repurposed old designs while the rest like Axia (grad), Leos Vincent, Nipple boy Lauren Iroas and Lain Paterson is designed after audition or something like that.

And it's not ending there either. From that post I linked, they reused two old designs for Ha Yun and Lee On (grad) of Ex-KR as well, and they still probably unknown number of unused models that they keep around from their old auditions and such.
Anyways other then Suisei Toko is also in a gen called Sanbaka or three idiots with Lize and Ange and they are cute together
One of the first Sanbaka interaction I ever remember watching is when the three of them is doing "Mystery Hotpot Challenge" where Nijistaff casually created culinary catastrophe against the trio by adding unusual to downright 'it's not supposed to be in there' ingredients into a hotpot. It's wild seeing them at first thinking everything is A-okay before they tasted something horrible and goes "Oh god oh fuck."

It got animated as 'puchisanji' in the official YT channel and it's also fun to see as well (translated to EN using YT closed captions)

Anyway, I can't really say much regarding Inui Toko, so I just gonna drop this clip instead.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

AHHH NAKIRICHADS THE MONTH ENDS IN 11 DAYS

Ayame Streams this month: 2​

Gura streams this month: 0​

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Makes sense, she’s streamed a ton this month so she’s probably tired. Probably overslept or something. Would be wise to rest up and come back strong for the Halloween stream.
Not sure if you are being sarcastic but no. In fact, she just came back from a 2 weeks break not along ago, and her last stream before this was 5 days ago.

Top Bottom