"Did I just see a Panda with a penis"Pippa's mom

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Stunned But Dumb

When you go so hard you bring the lurkers out of hiding.
They couldn't keep sneaking-neaking-neaking-neaking-neaking like they're Snake, they just couldn't keep it Solid

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

This is big for everyone: this change makes it easier to get your archive channel organized and favors trying out the other platform(s).

Speaking of TwitchCon, who's your bet on the biggest rrat? Mari is (alledgedly) out this time so it's on others to run that HypeTrain.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
They couldn't keep sneaking-neaking-neaking-neaking-neaking like they're Snake, they just couldn't keep it Solid
they wanted it solid it came out a liquid.

i'm not sorry.

Random_Cultist

Nominal Lurker
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

This is big for everyone: this change makes it easier to get your archive channel organized and favors trying out the other platform(s).

Speaking of TwitchCon, who's your bet on the biggest rrat? Mari is (alledgedly) out this time so it's on others to run that HypeTrain.

Someone posted this earlier, but, yeah, it is a huge deal. Everyone should really take advantage of this.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Ame currently an hour late to her own stream. Chat surprisingly chill.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Nijiposting Day 20 - Toko toko toko please combine with Fuwamoco to be the Cerberus of my heart edition!
She's good friends with Suisei

I am weirdly more jealous that she gets to see Anemachi. And eat her food I am sure...

Suisei as a twin...

They look like twins

Keep going Toko so we can see you sing with more and more people like Suisei wants!

Also, anyone have leads on how to watch Inui's concert mentioned here: "Who I am"?

Anyways other then Suisei Toko is also in a gen called Sanbaka or three idiots with Lize and Ange and they are cute together

I especially like Ange x Toko

And of course Toko is in a unit called Nornis which used to be three people but now it's just her and Chima so maybe that's why they are weird

Toko is an amazing singer, check out her singles and if you know Japanese she does zatsus mostly.

Negzana

Lia Update: She used to stare directly at the sun as a kid, she also banged her head in a metal pole as a kid

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Time for Koefficient and all the FGC to start making bets and over analyzing Idols for the new Meta

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Lia Update: She used to stare directly at the sun as a kid, she also banged her head in a metal pole as a kid
just like me frfr

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Ina's true power unleashed

towl hike by @MrOhMyTIGHT.jpg

You see an owl hopping along a trail. Do you:

a. Say 'Awww' and try to take a picture

b. Realize you are seconds from being hunted down and slaughtered and make a run for it

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Limkin

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
And of course Toko is in a unit called Nornis which used to be three people but now it's just her and Chima so maybe that's why they are weird
Akko...
:depressedtako:

Hearing Calli's new song was some of the most depressing minutes i ever had in my life. Thank you Konami.

Last edited:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Alright, Calli's song is good now :shubaIapprob:

what do you mean, it was already good

Mori should get FUWAMOCO to perform this song with her during a karaoke, or even better, a concert (paid)

now that's a content goldmine

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Well this explains the blindness and the mental disabilities.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Meanwhile at Twitchcon

I would never go to Twitchcon but if I did and you dragged me up on stage in front of a bunch of Twitch people and got down on one knee proposed to me, I don't care how much I love you, I'm going to knee you in the chin, stomp off stage and delete your number. Jesus, how cringe. Imagine caring enough about Twitch for this to be positively meaningful for you.

Anyway watch my stream on Twitch tomorrow

Top Bottom