"I'm gonna eat the Sun! NOM"Dokibird

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Calli's MGS song is crap, but it's not something she wrote, she just performed what she was given. So can't hold it against her. And forget the NeoGaf thread, the one on RetardEra was even funnier.

image.png

Ruined Vtubing for the blacks! That's my girl!!

:SelenHAHAhere: :SelenHAHAhere: :SelenHAHAhere: :SelenHAHAhere:

What are the odds of this guy being white & college aged, with parents making six figures, knowing black guys exclusively from his critical race theory textbook and Fresh Prince of Bel Air reruns?

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I thought Twitch had some non-compete thing going? The8BitDrummer is simulcasting on YouTube suddenly.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Limkin

I am going to start hating Calli for being a casual racist. Either you go professional or you stop, we can't have people half ass shit

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

MadDog

SNEAKINGSNAKINGSNAKING

I don't care if this is in some marketing promotion but please don't be in loading screens or in background music. I was looking forward to play these games.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
What is she thinking now, that Yuri.

what are you planning Yuri.png

MadDog

hope this wasn't posted already Kaela love

I'm so happy for her. Her hands definitely will improve in time. When i saw them it immediately reminded me of Henry Stickmin

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Unrelated to Holoctober(mostly), here are some other goodies i found worth sharing during today's trip through the twitter mines.

I'm so happy for her. Her hands definitely will improve in time. When i saw them it immediately reminded me of Henry Stickmin

For me i was reminded of the type of limbs you see in a Tim Burton claymation movie, like Nightmare before Christmas lol.

How come Azki never uses this model anymore? I stumbled upon it the other day via HoloCure, and realized I'd never seen it before, but instantly fell in love after googling it. It's a bit over the top I guess, but I love the hair especially.

D8PdY_KU8AAA_FC

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I don't care if this is in some marketing promotion but please don't be in loading screens or in background music. I was looking forward to play these games.
I really hope no one beat me to this.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Kaela and Kronii had the most awkward chat and she has noodle arms but her 3D live was really nice.
Here is her letter
ss.png
ss.png
I think she likes her Pemaloes and Hololive. Good job Kaela

MadDog

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Looks like I missed a hell of a show during Pippa's latest react stream.

When Pippa said the chat devolved into Reddit...

I felt that. Someone had to say it. Her chat is nust Reddit now. You know what to do, Pippa. Grab that pellow, and just don't stop until Chat stops kicking.
How come Azki never uses this model anymore? I stumbled upon it the other day via HoloCure, and realized I'd never seen it before, but instantly fell in love after googling it. It's a bit over the top I guess, but I love the hair especially.

D8PdY_KU8AAA_FC
:shiinastare:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Calli's MGS song is crap, but it's not something she wrote, she just performed what she was given. So can't hold it against her. And forget the NeoGaf thread, the one on RetardEra was even funnier.

image.png

Ruined Vtubing for the blacks! That's my girl!!

:SelenHAHAhere: :SelenHAHAhere: :SelenHAHAhere: :SelenHAHAhere:

Holoctober Day 20's Theme: "Outfit Swap"

the more i see schizo caliposting the more i realize time is a flat circle this is just the Eminem is racist arc all over again they mad a white woman can out perform the majority the popular rappers (not hard with current years offerings) just be happy shes not vanilla ice. despite her attempts.

Pioneer

D8PdY_KU8AAA_FC
She never uses her previous models once she gets a new one. The only exception I can remember is from her 2021 birthday live (52:30 if timestamp doesn't work) and a part of her 8th live.

Top Bottom