"burp sorry, oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"Chikafuji Lisa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Limkin

That's all I know:beataniugh:
Source - I made this shit up
HOLOLIVE ISNT UPLOADING THAT VIDEOS its just some random chink like you
He literally put "Agreed" reaction to a post of me calling him a liar, saying no one believes in his crap and he should stop. I doubt he comprehends even quarter of what he reads in replies. And I can almost guarantee you that he will also put "LIke" or "Agreed" reaction to this post as well

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Specifically, it should be the infighting between bilibili's live broadcasting department,Misconduct by those responsible for official accounts, the irresponsibility of bilibili's platform,The failure of Hololive cn's business activities,Several mcn companies "落井下石" behavior(Twist the Knife),some video author should also be held accountable for creating rumors and spreading rumors.
There have also been various violations against Hololive by crazy netizens on other platforms including YouTube。

However,As it stands, Hololive just continues to upload videos on its official account, and bilibili is doing her best to police the comments section.
Other platforms that bilibili does not regulate have some objections, but on a very small scale.
bilibili's virtual industry is in decline。Not many people care about Hololive anymore in bilibili.

That's all I know:beataniugh:
Fuck Yamanba i am tired of you.
HOLOLIVE ISNT UPLOADING THAT VIDEOS its just some random chink like you

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Do you know Riku personally, or something? Or is this another Omega situation where people just hate someone for existing and whatever narratives float around 4chan?
It was the same seanig as the other times. He is already banned

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

That's why I'm reluctant to explain this in the first place, because it's hard to explain in my own language, let alone in a translator on the Internet😔

When I can't explain, I can only agree with your guess.

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
In light of Proctors new list of Tyranny I post the following.

'Proctor is definitely Pekora, I swear, the voices told me'.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Speaking of ID, not-Risu, not-Ollie,and not-Lofi are playing Golf-it on twitch:

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Pina Pengin's minecraft stream

Airi's song covering stream

Super Meche playing Darkstalkers 3

And funny as always animation from Sward

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

SNEAKINGSNAKINGSNAKING

Konami paid for this. :smugselen:

I also find great humour in the "I'm a one person version of Fortune, Fatman, Vamp" line. What, you're admitting to being a fat gay ni‎gger Calli? Shameless self own, I have to admit. At least now Pomudachi can rest easy knowing that Pomu didn't miss out on anything. I like how they somewhat incorporate some elements of parts of the game soundtrack in the music at least, I only caught 2 or 3 instances I could recognize immediately and I don't know if I can stomach a relisten closer to see how else they've incorporated. Jesus the chorus though, whoever approved sneaking-neaking-etc should lose their job.

I love seeing all the clips of Matara fucking up the names, because I would 100% fuck up in the same way if I were in a similar situation, I'm retarded with names.
I'm so impressed when a talent leaves a company, changes names, and is able to communicate normally without fucking up at all. Like Vesper/Randon and Magni/Prof.Lando, they did so many collabs after leaving holostars and I don't think they made a single mistake, and I'm like: how the fuck.

For me it speaks to a good mindset for being a performer. Being able to stick to a proper name for someone across multiple identities without slipping up can be pretty hard when you're in the moment, especially when you're live in front of an audience and have so much more going on in your head than whether or not you're using the right name.

Not fat, she just has wide Italian shoulders.

TIL the shoulders are located in the stomach.

Ollie wrecking the opposition

I see Merry is banking on the talents of others to make content that's actually entertaining. Sorry you have hangers on like Merryweather aping your content for views Tom, even if I do kind of like it.

Last edited:

UberSoldat

Honestly, I expected Bobon to be in this batch since he's been streaming on his alt recently
Oh? So Bobon's alt's been discovered, care to share a link?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
roca playing OG vampire game

on the other hand fuyo is playing with skeletons*bad to the bone sfx*

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

soap suds

Oh? So Bobon's alt's been discovered, care to share a link?
Sure, here. The channel has been around since 2013, but the oldest content available was from a month ago. There's also no social media account linked, but that doesn't really mean there's nothing to be found. I just don't care enough to dig for it lol.
He also collabed with notSiska about two weeks ago. It actually seems like Shannon has been the only exID he's interacted with, but there could've been more and I just missed it.

Last edited:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Little offtopic but for those Vchuba friends that were to autistic to not play Suika game because creating JP account hard, the game is now avaliable in the global shop

Edit: the meme has died

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Kaga Sumire celebrating her fifth year with reverse totsu.

Some of the non Vspo/Neoporte names include Yozora Mel, Natsuiro Matsuri, Inui Toko, as well as Episenda teammates Laplus and Chihiro.

Ruri-nee's karaoke relay was very good. Apart from those frequently shilled here, I was impressed with Tsukimi Tsuki and Koharu. Looking forward to next week's lineup.

Also here's Ruri-nee's somewhat questionable take on Rurouni Kenshin's ED 1/3 no Junjou na Kanjou.

Also Suou Patra bought a few retro games to play on stream but she didn't realise one Sega Saturn game she bought was an eroge (18+) Nonomura Byouin no Hitobito
Here's the stream with the timestamp when she showed the game.

She definitely can play Arc the Lad tomorrow though.

Nickro

Speaking of ID, not-Risu, not-Ollie,and not-Lofi are playing Golf-it on twitch::

Whats the deal with ID? A few of them started to stream regularly on their alts a few months ago, some even with facecam but is not like theyre trying to grow these accounts. 3 Hololive members playing together on their alt accounts? I find that really bizarre.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I see Merry is banking on the talents of others to make content that's actually entertaining. Sorry you have hangers on like Merryweather aping your content for views Tom, even if I do kind of like it.
That's how hes always operated reminder the guy owns a legitimate business that somehow makes money shitting out page a day comics drawn by mostly untalented tumblr users. The guys only talent is supposedly running said business because hes an idiot in group settings and a whiny bitch on the social media.

Remember how he sad he was gonna quit the group he founded which i still think was them collectively telling him to fuck off when he pulled whatever cost saving measures he uses on his artists

Top Bottom