"How to know that it's time for a haircut: You sit down to use the restroom and feel your hair graze the top of your ass"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
I've been watching Kiara's old Atelier Ryza streams recently, and I know I wasn't much better when I first started, but it's really painful watching her do alchemy with no idea what she's doing.

Speaking of which, has she said whether she's going to be doing Ryza 3? Or any of the other Atelier games, since they're uploading pretty much all of them to Steam?

Last edited:

Short

God Damn the Sun
penchiIIa m.pngmuhyohyo m.png Chinchilla in 10 minutes!!! muhyohyo.pngpenchiIIa.png

2023-10-20 addaw dawdawda.png

penchilla m.png Clips from the Birthday stream!! penchilla.png

shonna m.png Because of copyright and Japanese autism, there are parts muted and missing from the stream.
2023-10-20 dadawdaw.png

grimacing m.png So here's an archive of the birthday stream!!!

droopyeyes m.png if Rumble ever finishes processing the video...

dadwadwadwadwadwadadwa.png

A

A

A

A

A

A

A

A

A

Link to the kudoboard
Link to the Pepper game

oko m.pngCHINCHILLA LOVE!!!
chinchilIa.pngMakoto LOVE

muhoho m.pngAlso, Animal Friend made a new video about Natsumi so I'm gonna shill it for the third time on this thread!

Chinchilla_Broly.png

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
So, Cover offered to make new Twitter banners for all of Promise, apparently. Guessing to celebrate promise. Bae rejected hers, though, to commission her own. The rest of the girls may get theirs updated, though.

RiverBear

So, Cover offered to make new Twitter banners for all of Promise, apparently. Guessing to celebrate promise. Bae rejected hers, though, to commission her own. The rest of the girls may get theirs updated, though.
Cover is trying to remove all evidence of Sana's existence.
YOU CAN ONLY TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS

1697783238036.png

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Cover is trying to remove all evidence of Sana's existence.
YOU CAN ONLY TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS

View attachment 51554
I hope Fauna never changes her mushroom outro with Sana in it, at least. A part of her will always be around with Bloom and Gloom plus the BEEGsmol designs, though.

Well, this should be interesting and filled with glorious Maringlish.

Clip tax:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I've been watching Kiara's old Atelier Ryza streams recently, and I know I wasn't much better when I first started, but it's really painful watching her do alchemy with no idea what she's doing.

Speaking of which, has she said whether she's going to be doing Ryza 3? Or any of the other Atelier games, since they're uploading pretty much all of them to Steam?
She did a sponsored stream of Ryza 3 in March, but hasn't played it since because she can't monetize the streams and the games are too much of an investment.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
She did a sponsored stream of Ryza 3 in March, but hasn't played it since because she can't monetize the streams and the games are too much of an investment.
She did? I guess she didn't make a playlist for it.

Edit: Yeah, looks like it was just a single stream.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Ruri-nee's Karaoke relay starts here at 6PM JST, 30 minutes each.

Day 1 from start to finish: Asano Ruri opening, Admiral Ratio Yuires, Tsukimi Tsuki, Mikagura Suzume, Momozakura Kojo (VSen), Koharu (YAB Entertainment), MaiR, Kanade MiMi, Amahane Miran, Touri Sei (774inc), and closed by Ruri-nee.
Day 2 will be next week on the 27th.
She also has arranged for another girls karaoke session after yesterday's stream.

Hizuki Yui got to 300k subs during her impromptu karaoke.

Initially she intended to make this stream members only after ending. She was close to 300k after her appearence during the karaoke event and was wondering whether she should do a 30 song endurance stream to aim for the milestone or 30 song stream to celebrate after reaching it. Her Live2D froze when singing CCS 3rd OP Platinum and she used and moved a MSPaint "Generic Yui" afterwards, reaching the milestone while singing Gunjou and cackling.
300k moment. Worth watching the entire VOD for this since she decided to leave it public after getting to 300k.
yuipenpe 300k - 1h14m05s.png
Listening to her commentary during the karaoke is also interesting. On HACHI's singing she said "if you're feeling down, listening to her song will lift you up, you'll think 'This world isn't that bad'" and was angry at the AI, desk slamming saying HACHI's score should be far higher than 93/92, even higher than herself while desk slamming. Also cried listening to HACHI and Leona singing but laughed at Suisei for crying as well.

Suou Patra playing Super Mario Bros Wonder later at 9PM JST.

Nijisanji Posting day 19! Sponsorship edition with Sasaki (hint: she lives in Japan so if you are a Nijisanji liver that wants a sponsership you might want to move there)

SF6 hot sumo action as Sasaki is Honda! Physical merch from Capcom

Want a reoccurring show like Sasaki's Lever Gacha Daipan? (Watch a full episode here)

Gotta move to Japan like Petra - Nagao & Petra's We are NIJISANJI. Or Melcoco and Kotoka who get to appear lots on the official channel

Somethings can't be solved by moving to Japan, like getting bothered by anti's but Sasaki just makes fun of them

Also, you can't bully Aqua like Sasaki by just being in Japan

In conclusion, Sasaki is fun and NijiEN should move to Japan.

Here's her PL as reported by abemanews.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Twitchcon is melting my poor wife's (very smol) brain

Also here I think this is closest I've seen Juni get to :architect:fan art

perverts

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
You mean the old lore? Because I don't think there were ever plans for a Holo anime, unless I am mistaken. The Hololive Alternative openings were just promo MVs for the the set of multimedia projects under that banner. AFAIK a real anime was never planned.
Nah there were RUMORS of a hololive OVA probably dead by now had nothing to do with holoalt.Other dead holoprojects that could have been influenced A new Holomanga (apparently starring Gen Gamers ) interacting with the rest of hololive via 4Koma skits (presumably ditched due to their manga more or less bombing) and some Piecemeal storytelling delivered through the merch if you order it

All of this is SOURCED from my asshole because i don't bookmark things i prolly should.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Twitchcon is melting my poor wife's (very smol) brain

Also here I think this is closest I've seen Juni get to :architect:fan art

perverts

Mmmm yes more :architect:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Maybe I should've kept my mouth shut :fishmandispair:
Next in line for niji EX-ID's graduation are Xia Ekavira (on 27th November), Mika Melatika (on 28 December) and Riksa Dhirendra (on 11th January 2024)

Now Xia and Riksa I can imagine despite both of them managing to gain their own niche following but Mika is quite a surprising one
(inb4 next vshojo poach)

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Next in line for niji EX-ID's graduation are Xia Ekavira (on 27th November), Mika Melatika (on 28 December) and Riksa Dhirendra (on 11th January 2024)

Now Xia and Riksa I can imagine despite both of them managing to gain their own niche following but Mika is quite a surprising one
(inb4 next vshojo poach)

:depressedtako:i expected but I didn't expect it to be so soon

God fucking damn it

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

(inb4 next vshojo poach)

I have the feeling Not-Nina will try to get Mika into vhoeshow.

:depressedtako:i expected but I didn't expect it to be so soon

God fucking damn it
Willing to bet Hana is next on the chopping block.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

(inb4 next vshojo poach)

Dang Mika graduation? Fuck well k guess I'll have to hope she pops up elsewhere (most likely vshojo)

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

(inb4 next vshojo poach)

I am TOTALLY expecting Mika to just appear in Vshojo, somehow. Would be very hilarious if it does happen.

That said, I just imagine that the graduated ex-IDs would just stay as their own PL selves and have their own collab from here and there, which they've done for quite a while. But who knows?

Top Bottom