"I won the battle, but lost the idol war."Sakura Miko

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

God's Strongest Dragoon

DanishCookies

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Didn't other HoloEn members play the uncensored version before?
Gura played it 2 and a half years ago uncensored. But that long ago something could have changed. IRyS obviously played it censored as that is her only option. I initially thought it was the same for Calli, but she played it uncensored 6 months ago. Anya also played it uncensored over a year ago.

Honestly, given Capcom's weird perms shit with RE4, I am guessing something changed since then.

hlwldlnf

Lazulight and Luxiem get some goods in a collaboration with Sanrio. Pomu is currently talking about it and how happy she is. Apparently, this has been in the works for a year. I can only imagine how Mysta's graduation only delayed it further.

Not to be biased or anything, but these are the cutest out of the bunch.
View attachment 51465

Finally Luca and Pompompurin together without him coming under fire for putting it in his background room on stream without perms kek

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Bae did a twitter space just now

Apparently someone gaslit her into uninstalling RE 2 because they told her that she had installed the wrong version of the game :whatastory:
She's trying to reinstall the game.

Hololive updated the lore for Councilrys

I guess this confirms the death of Whatever that complicated lore made by someone else was ?

This is very cute and short

Their new lore is definitely tuned way down. If I had to classify it, they are more "slice of life" and "gods living with humans" anime feel.

Also, IRyS and Fauna's are so goofy that they most likely did write them.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

I guess this confirms the death of Whatever that complicated lore made by someone else was ?

This is very cute and short

I'm ok with them getting away from the cringe chuuni lore, I just hope it doesn't mean they forget Sana...

Their new lore is definitely tuned way down. If I had to classify it, they are more "slice of life" and "gods living with humans" anime feel.

Sana's lore is unupdated so you can see the difference quite easily. Promise lore is a lot less wordy and pretentious, which is a total plus.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

I would not be surprised if that Lore was meant for a project that died in production (perhaps the holoanime thing that never happened) and it just became not worth it to stick to it especially with ADVENT being around to fill the "we could make a season out of this" role.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
I fucking love Chuunis!

Roboco and Lapu, an absolute treat

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I would not be surprised if that Lore was meant for a project that died in production (perhaps the holoanime thing that never happened) and it just became not worth it to stick to it especially with ADVENT being around to fill the "we could make a season out of this" role.
You mean the old lore? Because I don't think there were ever plans for a Holo anime, unless I am mistaken. The Hololive Alternative openings were just promo MVs for the the set of multimedia projects under that banner. AFAIK a real anime was never planned.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
She’ll attempt to charm you with her soft voice, comforting presence, and surprisingly deep knowledge of cursed memes, but be wary, because she has a reputation for turning people into trees.
:sanasmile:
HiRyS, it’s IRyS! Your seiso nephilim here to fill the world with hopium!
Hopium is Canon now :smugmoona:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
:sanasmile:

Hopium is Canon now :smugmoona:
She's had the line about Hopium on her Youtube profile for about a year now, but I like her updated bio, yeah. Especially this bit:
She also bears the precarious and unstable dual nature of a half-demon and half-angel; this phenomenon can be observed on rare occasions, in the form of the most unpredictably
yaba—*ahem*, "surprising", comments from IRyS herself.
:SelenHAHAhere:

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Negzana

Her tweet for the stream is here, just 8.5 more hours

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter

Hololive x Animate collab cafe in Singapore, featuring StartEnd and Myth.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Lazulight and Luxiem get some goods in a collaboration with Sanrio. Pomu is currently talking about it and how happy she is. Apparently, this has been in the works for a year. I can only imagine how Mysta's graduation only delayed it further.

Not to be biased or anything, but these are the cutest out of the bunch.
View attachment 51465

Honestly, Ike's one is pretty cute too. I wonder if they will sell these in the official Sanrio Store. I might be able to pick one up.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Hololive x Animate collab cafe in Singapore, featuring StartEnd and Myth.

>Mori with the schoolgirl uniform
> Kiara only wearing the shirt and thigh highs

:iryswooo:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I'm glad the cringe lore is fucking dead. It was never good and I never cared for it, just cringy bullshit. Advent's lore was much better imo, it wasn't as barren as myth's but also not as pretentious as council's, sort of a good middle-ground. If myth didn't have so much inactivity then I don't think people can complain about HoloEN for anything, it's in a much better place than it was last year at least.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
I'm glad the cringe lore is fucking dead. It was never good and I never cared for it, just cringy bullshit. Advent's lore was much better imo, it wasn't as barren as myth's but also not as pretentious as council's, sort of a good middle-ground. If myth didn't have so much inactivity then I don't think people can complain about HoloEN for anything, it's in a much better place than it was last year at least.
Myth had lore?
:tomorrow:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Top Bottom