"I have BPD; Beautiful Princess Disorder"Himemiya Rie

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
In a couple hours Sawas playing the 1.0 release of World of Horror

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I didn't realize she was still live when I saw it posted a little bit ago, been watching about 5 minutes and she's not triggered an alarm and died, so I'd say she's about #2 overall in performance. :smugselen:

She understands Enforcers, but she's still seeming to struggle with the idea of utilizing non-standard paths or braving viewcones to get around guarded areas with Enforcers. One thing that I think a lot of people would benefit from when it comes to playing this game is that if you're not going to get Silent Assassin in the first place, you can bait patrolling enforcers into breaking circuit to follow you. Once you're deemed 'suspicious' by an Enforcer they'll chase you down and stare at you for about ~10 seconds before going alerted and either going aggro or raising alarm. During this period though they will always try to path to you to be next to you. Typically people run, don't break line of sight and still cause an alarm, but you can weaponize the AI's tracking to lead them into a blind corner, let them approach, circle around behind and choke them out or if you have a non-lethal weapon, bash them in the head.

Exploiting that, guard's reactions to stray guns laying on the ground, throwing items as distractions, and learning how to stage kills to chain kills, and grasping just how much you have to risk being seen sometimes to get through areas are critical to long term success in Hitman games and for some of the variant challenges, escalations and other such content it can become mandatory to know how to exploit these kinds of things.

Of course, it also helps that 90% of World of Assassination expects you to learn and exploit the mission stories to create your own openings, a lot of the time trying to catch a target in their circuit and take them out is going to be a lot harder and requires a significant amount more skill and understanding of the map and what will get you where you need to go. Trying to catch De Santis on her circuit around Caruso's manor is a bigger pain in the ass than if you trip any of the stories that involve her leaving the area, though at least one of them do require you to approach her in the first place. Her best shot at taking out De Santis as cleanly as possible is to take the roundabout back path up to the third floor balcony, she was there before when she choked out the one housekeeper and stuffed him in the box on the second floor veranda. With access to that spot and a screwdriver, she could expose the wire in the surge protector powering the electric fan up there and then turn on the hose when De Santis goes out there to smoke/talk on her phone. She'd still have to deal with possibly being spotted out by Enforcers, but there's decent spots to hide and if she goes there to prep when De Santis isn't near there's only maybe two guys out there without overlapping view cones, and a large box she can hide them in.

e: She learned about propane in the chimneys. :BijouBijou:
You're going to have fun when I play Hitman :smugselen:

Don't despair; she might not be your only hope.

Don't give me hope with Korone...

God's Strongest Dragoon

You're going to have fun when I play Hitman
Please announce when you eventually do plan to stream so a bunch of us can evade chat filters to call you slurs.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Please announce when you eventually do plan to stream so a bunch of us can evade chat filters to call you slurs.
You better do N towers as well, or you'll all lose your latinx passes

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter

Skye is going to do a viewer confession stream in about an hour.

And after that she is releasing another cover. She only debuted in February and already this is her fifth one.

Tomorrow Lottie is going to play the scuffed King Kong game. People are already calling it the new Gollum game.

Art: Some dino girls in preparation for DINOvember next month.
rimuurin_by_nachozarts.jpgsaurawr_by_karinoari.jpgdiana_sora_by_dianasoravtuber.jpg
Bonus drawing of a Nanuqsaurus by Kokuyou Lira:
Nanuqsaurus_by_kokuyou_lira.jpg
Thanks to @nooternun for making me aware of her dinosaur drawing stream. It was very cute. She had a dinosaur book with her to look up dinosaurs suggested by her chat and would then draw them based on their descriptions. She's been on a bit of a dinosaur kick lately and did a watch along of Jurassic Park a few days ago. While I'm at it, thanks to @Stunned But Dumb for recommending Wumbojam, it's probably a bit late for me to include an entry for her this DINOvember but you efforts are appreciated.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I still don't fully understand what went down during the fall of Cyberlive but it seemed to me Menace really wasn't keen on the Lemon Thief Whore.
Most of them weren't, though Menace seemed to be one of the main ones at the time. Maybe Lumi broke her, and that's why she's so into piss and other gross stuff, looking like a clown.

update on Rin's consultant arc

:ironmousekek:

Tell her to rebel against the Brits and start America 2.0. Looking at our taxes, I think we messed up somewhere down the line with the first America...

View attachment 51419
Yeah but i can tolerate mental illness as long as we can get away with putting Kiara on Eurovision , imagine the seething
God damn, that's a stacked bio.

Interesting article

Allegedly, it cites a "source at Nijisanji" which seems to be a talent, nothing behind the scenes

View attachment 51425
>Mentions vtubers exploding in the West.
>No mention of Miko and her explosive influence.

SMH. Bitch ass :nehgah:

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Bae did a twitter space just now

Apparently someone gaslit her into uninstalling RE 2 because they told her that she had installed the wrong version of the game :whatastory:
She's trying to reinstall the game.

Hololive updated the lore for Councilrys

Last edited:

soap suds

Lazulight and Luxiem get some goods in a collaboration with Sanrio. Pomu is currently talking about it and how happy she is. Apparently, this has been in the works for a year. I can only imagine how Mysta's graduation only delayed it further.

Not to be biased or anything, but these are the cutest out of the bunch.
Screen Shot 2023-10-19 at 10.11.41 PM.png

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Sara Nagare is playing a TTRPG with some girls

thirteenorphans

Zeta is slowly coming back after losing a family member.
:sanasmile:
That was a lot sooner than expected. I suppose it's 3D season and all but I hope she's had time to process.

As an aside, these girls need to take more breaks, Kiara was mentioning the other day that she's scared of taking breaks because some KFP complain whenever she does. I suppose not everyone has the confidence of Gura to just go MIA and ignore complaints.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
That was a lot sooner than expected. I suppose it's 3D season and all but I hope she's had time to process.

As an aside, these girls need to take more breaks, Kiara was mentioning the other day that she's scared of taking breaks because some KFP complain whenever she does. I suppose not everyone has the confidence of Gura to just go MIA and ignore complaints.
So your saying Gura's lazyness is in protest to all the workaholics shes surrounded by.

I wonder if i can market this cope to chumbuds somehow.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Kiara is just too susceptible to getting one guy'd. 99% of the community do not care about announced breaks.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Apparently someone gaslit her into uninstalling RE 2 because they told her that she had installed the wrong version of the game :whatastory:

I mean, if she has to play the censored version, then yeah, she actually did have the wrong one installed. The only issue is that the only way to purchase the censored one is to be in Japan or VPN to Japan and buy it when you are using the JP version of Steam.

She thinks she is supposed to play the censored one, which is what Bijou has been playing. So likely the VOD is not surviving.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Phase Twitter dump:

Can confirm. I'm not depressed, but Nasa streams are always so cozy and uplifting.
:sanasmile:

Some nice Nasa art.

:fishmandispair:

:pikayabai:

Alright, that's enough of flooding this page.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

I guess this confirms the death of Whatever that complicated lore made by someone else was ?

This is very cute and short

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

I guess this confirms the death of Whatever that complicated lore made by someone else was ?

This is very cute and short

I want to beleeb that this is just cleaning up whatever the fuck Omega did, like he was just a wierdo uppity producer who wanted some wierd twitter-cred but ended up getting shafted

probably not but still

Kazuma

Early Adopter
I mean, if she has to play the censored version, then yeah, she actually did have the wrong one installed. The only issue is that the only way to purchase the censored one is to be in Japan or VPN to Japan and buy it when you are using the JP version of Steam.

She thinks she is supposed to play the censored one, which is what Bijou has been playing. So likely the VOD is not surviving.
Didn't other HoloEn members play the uncensored version before?

Top Bottom