"I may still be a space baby, but wait till you see the size of my rocket!"Tsukumo Sana

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Got this girl recommended. Was already subbed i guess someone must have recommended her before. But she has a very nice voice.

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

30 most viewed original song in half month 2023/10/3~10/17【hololive】​

Hololive advent debut song is about to go over 2 million streams.
It's been two months since en3 debuted. How time flies!:fubukiyabai!:

Last edited:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

30 most viewed original song in half month 2023/10/3~10/17【hololive】​

Hololive advent debut song is about to go over 2 million streams.
It's been two months since en3 debuted. How time flies!:fubukiyabai!:

Can someone explain to me what the appeal of watching 30 second snippets of songs ordered by viewership is?

Perhaps I don’t have the requisite number brainrot to understand it.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Can someone explain to me what the appeal of watching 30 second snippets of songs ordered by viewership is?

numberfagging mostly

and probably a feel on the song

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

I think its good for newfags. I used to watch some when i first started to watch vtubers mainly to get to know their music.

Awoogers

I think its good for newfags. I used to watch some when i first started to watch vtubers mainly to get to know their music.
that too

honestly most people wouldve got into vtubers because of their music/covers

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Speaking of covers, Polka dropped a great one of ReZero's first opening.

Her voice is a nice match for Suzuki Konomi's songs. I hope she does another one sometime.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
that too

honestly most people wouldve got into vtubers because of their music/covers
Probably not. I can count the vtuber songs I'd listen to just because they're really good music I enjoy without added context on one hand with fingers left.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I didn't realize she was still live when I saw it posted a little bit ago, been watching about 5 minutes and she's not triggered an alarm and died, so I'd say she's about #2 overall in performance. :smugselen:

She understands Enforcers, but she's still seeming to struggle with the idea of utilizing non-standard paths or braving viewcones to get around guarded areas with Enforcers. One thing that I think a lot of people would benefit from when it comes to playing this game is that if you're not going to get Silent Assassin in the first place, you can bait patrolling enforcers into breaking circuit to follow you. Once you're deemed 'suspicious' by an Enforcer they'll chase you down and stare at you for about ~10 seconds before going alerted and either going aggro or raising alarm. During this period though they will always try to path to you to be next to you. Typically people run, don't break line of sight and still cause an alarm, but you can weaponize the AI's tracking to lead them into a blind corner, let them approach, circle around behind and choke them out or if you have a non-lethal weapon, bash them in the head.

Exploiting that, guard's reactions to stray guns laying on the ground, throwing items as distractions, and learning how to stage kills to chain kills, and grasping just how much you have to risk being seen sometimes to get through areas are critical to long term success in Hitman games and for some of the variant challenges, escalations and other such content it can become mandatory to know how to exploit these kinds of things.

Of course, it also helps that 90% of World of Assassination expects you to learn and exploit the mission stories to create your own openings, a lot of the time trying to catch a target in their circuit and take them out is going to be a lot harder and requires a significant amount more skill and understanding of the map and what will get you where you need to go. Trying to catch De Santis on her circuit around Caruso's manor is a bigger pain in the ass than if you trip any of the stories that involve her leaving the area, though at least one of them do require you to approach her in the first place. Her best shot at taking out De Santis as cleanly as possible is to take the roundabout back path up to the third floor balcony, she was there before when she choked out the one housekeeper and stuffed him in the box on the second floor veranda. With access to that spot and a screwdriver, she could expose the wire in the surge protector powering the electric fan up there and then turn on the hose when De Santis goes out there to smoke/talk on her phone. She'd still have to deal with possibly being spotted out by Enforcers, but there's decent spots to hide and if she goes there to prep when De Santis isn't near there's only maybe two guys out there without overlapping view cones, and a large box she can hide them in.

e: She learned about propane in the chimneys. :BijouBijou:
There are actually four opportunities to kill her SASO without mission stories, two of which are on opposite sides of the top floor. Aside from the veranda like you mentioned, you can actually get on the roof and loop around to the computer room window that is attached to her main office. From there, it's just a game of patience where you lure her into it when she patrols into the office to look for the combination code for the safe. The third opportunity is that she immediately heads to the lab when the virus is destroyed. I don't recall how closely her guards follow her but she does cross underneath the path of a stalactite that you can drop for an accident kill. The fourth opportunity is to grab the prototype virus in storage room attached to Silvio's bedroom, which you can reach by climbing down from the attic. The prototype virus is targeted for just Desantis's DNA, so you can lob it out of line of sight next to her and it will only kill her, which counts as an unnoticed poison kill.

If you're not going full autismo with it, she pokes her head out across that whole top floor and there's 3 easy spots you can pop her from (the derelict tower that Pippa did it from, the Clocktower, and I think you can nail her from Rocco's apartment when she's heading into the office).

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Miran karaoke in just a few

Her 39k endurance karaoke stream the other day shot up her subs to 40k as well

Good for her. She deserves it. She's incredibly talented and has become one of my favorites musically, given how well she sings and plays violin. Unfortunately, she usually streams while I'm sleeping, so I don't get to catch her live often. And while I try watching some of her vods, it's always me juggling between watching livestreams when I am home from work/awake and other's vods. But, I definitely like to make the time at least once a week to listen to her.

Awoogers

*pulls out the long list of her spendings on plushies alone*

:ironmousekek:

Last edited:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
*pulls out the long list of her spending on plushies alone*

:ironmousekek:

Gin is easily one of the nastiest-tasting liquors of the big popular types. :vomit:

Awoogers

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Awoogers

That's not a nice thing to say about her mother at all.
im probably being mega esl right now idk

maybe the accountant was talking about the liquor

or it could be that the accountant is talking about the spending habits of the mother daughter combo

either way she cant run from the IRS

and probably not getting mcdonalds from gin the next time she goes out

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
she'll be cool
1000_F_574304133_gpaN3HMH7c9RxBgEnFWM65mHqdKQj8xJ.jpg

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat

hylic

Happy birthday to Hanamori Natsumi

Watch her discover the meaning of the phrase "Sausage Party" while cooking a pizza made from viewer hearts

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Limkin

Nah, that's definitely the drink, not her mother. Wouldn't surprise me if Rin shares a bank account and/or credit card so all of her mother's spendings are on it too.

Top Bottom