"Why 'oh no!', why is not good to have massive feet?"Tabby Ragtan

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I made this chart the other day of hololive's 100 most streamed covers and original songs on YouTube. The white is original, and the blue is a cover. Maybe a little help for some new hololive fans.

Maybe I should make another English version。:unsure:
Towa's ERROR is a cover of a vocaloid song, not an original.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Am I the only one who thinks those kinds of tweets are kinda mean? Like I see this, and I cant trust at all that the emotions they are supposed to convey are real, when in the back of my mind I know that this all just looks like they are taking a jab at "Niji-Family-Posting".
1677759037544193.jpg
Nothing about this feels genuine and idk, maybe I am just too cynical to be happy for her?
This all just feels like a show to show off how much better off they are in the competitor and to spite their old boss and to entice their old coworkers.
Just say you are happy to start a new life with new possibilities, this is laying it on too thick

God's Strongest Dragoon

Limkin

That last one makes me feel things... STOP THIS WITCHCRAFT RIKU, I WILL NOT WATCH YOUR VTUBERS
I promise you, listening is even worse. At least watching you have some kind of distraction from how nice she sounds, that slows down the process of turning into a fan.
Am I the only one who thinks those kinds of tweets are kinda mean? Like I see this, and I cant trust at all that the emotions they are supposed to convey are real, when in the back of my mind I know that this all just looks like they are taking a jab at "Niji-Family-Posting".
Yes, but you also can't trust emotions on the internet in general. Everyone shows different feelings differently, better or worse at hiding them, and you can never tell if what they want to say is real or they feel it would benefit them so much that it's worth not being honest. Live in the moment, enjoy the little things and ignore any attempts at creating some kind of overarching theme. Regardless if it's niji familyposting or vshojo having a hate boner and trying to constantly dunk on other corpos for the sake of dunking on them

soap suds

View attachment 50901
Nothing about this feels genuine and idk, maybe I am just too cynical to be happy for her?
This all just feels like a show to show off how much better off they are in the competitor and to spite their old boss and to entice their old coworkers.
Just say you are happy to start a new life with new possibilities, this is laying it on too thick

Mousey has always called Vshojo her home, so while I think it is a jab at the whole Niji family thing, it's also just something Vshojo has as well. Mysta is a weird case cause it's obvious he's a bit bitter about Niji not helping him avoid his taxes, but Nina left on a pretty positive note, so I would honestly just let them be. If they want to shade the other livers and the company then they can do that, I just hope it doesn't sour anything behind the scenes.

Elira's birthday stream is about to go live. It's probably going to be with friends, maybe react to some fan videos, and then she's going to end it off with an archived karaoke!

Last edited:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

View attachment 50901

I honestly wasn't going to mention it, but your post kind of reminded me of it. As much as I enjoyed kson's Anniversary stream, there was one bit that rubbed me the wrong way. When she was talking to Iron Mouse they had a back and-forth about how they show up for each other, "for free". Which kind of felt like a jab at Hololive, since I believe it's been mentioned that guest appearances on lives are paid for their time. This might be me coping, but honestly, that makes sense considering they actively need to learn choreography and the song.

I might just be making a mountain out of a molehill though. :botanshrug:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I spent 37 hours working on this art because of IRyS's new side ponytail, it inspired me to think of a new outfit for her:
cute outfit idea edit.png

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

View attachment 50901

I love my Asylum family, and if anyone comes at them, I will call them a retard, fag, nig, SEAnig, spic, chink, gook, white trash, wigger, Eurofag, Amerifat, troon, and tell them to kill themselves. <3

I sure do hope they'll remind me to do my taxes and not make fun of the name of a good, wholesome nut-selling company...

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Am I the only one who thinks those kinds of tweets are kinda mean?
You're concerned they're being a little mean to the BBC (Big Black Company)? Who cares? That family shit is laughable considering the state of Nijisanji and if the rejects wanna mock it, then good for them.

And speaking of black:

Limkin

I can't believe everyone hated Kson so much she had to pay them to appear on her events when she was in Hololive. Bitch, if you ask nicely for someone to show up as a guest they absolutely will. Ina mentioned how the girls just rolled up to the studio early morning, recorded and went back home. But if you want them to perform you are taking their time away from them, when they can work or rest or do literally anything else. It's hard, it takes effort, they gain nothing out of it, meanwhile you are selling merch and are heavily promoted. If you are such a cheap whore you can't spare them anything in compensation... yeah, you are just a cheap whore

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Yo @Lurker McSpic did you forget to do phase clips of the week again?

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Juni having computer troubles forced into chibi mode

She's happy the bug girl agenda is spreading but demands a corpo fall to her whims (Vshojo doesn't count in her mind)
This is Miltant Bugism

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I got dragon tits on one side, and roach tits on the other, Shiina's a gyaru after being lost in the jungles of Puerto Rico and surviving off of platanutres and pork rinds, my ADHD can't keep up with all this.

Ensok

Early Adopter

I'm expecting all or most of Advent to show up at some point.

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Edit: Also, the rabbit strikes again. I think he only used the Nijidrama to bury the fact that he doxxed vtubers behind a paywall

When did he stop pretending he's not a tribalfag? Not like he would've been able to hide it for long, SEAfags apparently have it in their veins.

It does seem like a rough look, like either they don't give a shit about people they left behind, they're being shills trying to attract others to be poached too, or both. I'll be real, if Matarakan starts going on about Niji (especially in the Kuro collab like Twitter wants), I don't really think I'll bother watching her.

Yes, Niji's management is terrible, that is very obvious at this point to everyone. Does it really have to be repeated a thousand times per month? When I watch a Vtuber, I wanna have a good time and forget about the world's misery, not listen to nonstop complaints of "Ooooh yeaaah, things are SOOOOO much better in this place, I can really feel the HOME and the TALENT FREEDOM, not like the FILTHY YamanbaS at that OTHER place........", while tribal shills suck each other off on a daily basis. How do you expect me to want to watch that?

If you want me to believe Vshojo's the better place, stop trying to push that down my throat by complaining nonstop, and prove it by being the best entertainer you can be. As far as I've seen, all Kuro's got so far is TikTok reactions, so it's all on Matarakan.

Anime Fan

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Matara Kan, Not-Nina, Roach tiddy mommy now going live for her first proper stream. We're expecting some post-debut talk followed by Dwarf Fortress.

Top Bottom