"Can you stop gagging? I think some inmates would love to hear that, but not me"Zea Cornelia

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
As Faceless said, his spine injury prevents him from sitting for long periods of time, but he has more problems than just his spine like his arthritis and neuropathy. He often talks about his spine flaring up in pain when sitting for longer than 15-20 minutes, but I'm going to guess it's more than just pain flares because the guy gets spinal injections and was stuck in a hospital bed for a month earlier this year. He actually has said he's spent months at a time confined to a hospital bed and even has fears that one day he may wake up and never be able to get out of bed again. I think I remember seeing something about how his issues stemmed from a car crash, but I can't confirm that.
Ah damn
Sad, because if it was because he was fat it would have been at least funny
but like that its just tragic

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Can we take away the ability to hide a user profile? I want to tell all these newfags to kill themselves without shitting up the thread.

It’s a bad look for me to thirstpost considering I’ve warned people over it in the past. That being said, Elira’s new outfit is uh… very visually appealing. Her cover was also fantastic too.
I get why people like it, but I think the cleavage is a bit too much for what is otherwise a formal-looking outfit, I think a "less is more" approach works better with that kind of fanservice.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Limkin

I get why people like it, but I think the cleavage is a bit too much for what is otherwise a formal-looking outfit, I think a "less is more" approach works better with that kind of fanservice.
The original idea didn't have a cleavage and it was supposed to come out long ago, even before the casual outfit was worked on. So she instead asked to go full sexy mode for the contrast. It's very much intentionally overdone and she is fully aware of the consequences
Edit: It's also unfinished even with that much of a delay, she mentioned that she would have to ask for more different hairstyles and can only use outfit and default. When other 2 can all mix and match

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

I made this chart the other day of hololive's 100 most streamed covers and original songs on YouTube. The white is original, and the blue is a cover. Maybe a little help for some new hololive fans.

Maybe I should make another English version。:unsure:

Attachments

• 7DDF18740F116585C00A2100E0858D16.jpg
    7DDF18740F116585C00A2100E0858D16.jpg
    6.2 MB · Views: 100

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Fuck that, the brown people on this forum are too light-skinned. We need to go darker :mitothink:

EDIT: the only one who's agreed with me is Pipkun and I don't think it was for the right reasons :pikayabai:

We could have had the Cyberidol CEO if she didn't get mindbroken by us being mean to her for scamming. 😔

The original idea didn't have a cleavage and it was supposed to come out long ago, even before the casual outfit was worked on. So she instead asked to go full sexy mode for the contrast. It's very much intentionally overdone and she is fully aware of the consequences
Edit: It's also unfinished even with that much of a delay, she mentioned that she would have to ask for more different hairstyles and can only use outfit and default. When other 2 can all mix and match

How fucking useless is their pipeline that they can't pull this shit off? At this point fuck applying to Nijisanji as a potential talent, I'm going to start spamming them with resumes to join on as a fucking corporate manager so at least these dumb fucks can do their fucking taxes.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
How fucking useless is their pipeline that they can't pull this shit off? At this point fuck applying to Nijisanji as a potential talent, I'm going to start spamming them with resumes to join on as a fucking corporate manager so at least these dumb fucks can do their fucking taxes.
To be fair, the delays could potentially be on the artist's end.

Y'know what, maybe the unicorns have a point.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Hmm... or I could continue to blame Nijisanji because it's easier.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
I'm going to start spamming them with resumes to join on as a fucking corporate manager so at least these dumb fucks can do their fucking taxes.
Adults shouldn’t need to be handheld by their company to make sure they do their own taxes.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Shorkus Astartes by @Anonamos_701.jpg

For the Emperor, UwU

bloody hell comet by @The_Raineman.jpg

New Suicopath Holocure weapon unlock?

Asa-Coco and a Smile by @kivonotbabu.jpg

Gives a whole new meaning to 'Taste the Feeling'...

The Towl, 1982 by @_mochirice.jpg

"'Flower'! There, I said the safeword! Calm down!"

The Towl, 1982 canon ending by @_mochirice.jpg

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Me when I am a filthy pinoy newfag who doesn't do his reps and instead consumes the slop produced by dramashitters and I am not at all ashamed of it:
Nah. I don't wanna go there. Also, why are you suggesting that site to me? I mean I rely on those people to report on Nijisanji since I'm lazy

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Adults shouldn’t need to be handheld by their company to make sure they do their own taxes.
If tax help is given to an employee by a company, it is purely done as courteousy, not out of necessity. Mysta and Calli are retards, that's all there is to it.

Limkin

She got a full different outfit done by the same artist, and Selen too (probably more than one). She also had nothing but praise for the artist with zero indication that they took any time coming up with design. It was either management keeping her on hold and not replying or (and more likely culprit) in-house rigger massively fucking up and taking unreasonable amount of time with it

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Since Elira's new outfit is living rent free in my head heres a couple of fanarts of her new outfit

Awooga _by@oimo_Øimo.jpg
Eliraby@seofim.jpg
Artby@parkiranhonda.jpg
Artby@Dome_ktn.jpg
Artby@Maru_ccy.jpg

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Top Bottom