"We used to put people in zoos"Ceres Fauna

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Weiss is probably the best character out of the main 4 but not like that's saying much. Best girl is Emerald anyways :smugpipi:

On-topic, Lumi's playing the very cool World of Horror

I will always be sad because Monty's passion project died the day he passed away

And I'll never forgive RT for smearing and tanking RWBY to the ground
Padre Bernardo Salvi is a character from a Filipino Drama
SEAYamanba Kill yourself blah blah reporting drive by blah blah
He's a fucking character from the goddamned novel Jose Rizal did why the fuck do people always say it's from a drama somehow

Last edited:

soap suds

Rosemi and Doppio are a part of this YuGiOh thing. Rosemi I expected, but Doppio? I would've expected them to invite Ver instead, but Doppio plays off Rosemi well so I'm sure it'll be fine.

More on the Street Fighter and Niji collab came out and there's merch and I think there's going to be a match between the livers.

Padre Bernardo Salvi

why the fuck do people always say it's from a drama somehow
because last year a filipino channel (GMA I think) aired a drama about a girl who got isekai'd into the Noli Me Tangere novel. Apparently it was a big hit.
Rosemi and Doppio are a part of this YuGiOh thing. Rosemi I expected, but Doppio? I would've expected them to invite Ver instead, but Doppio plays off Rosemi well so I'm sure it'll be fine.

More on the Street Fighter and Niji collab came out and there's merch and I think there's going to be a match between the livers.

do you think Rosemi will finally have the perms to stream Tekken?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Too many fucking flips in this forum, we need more beaners to equalize the brown people matrix.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Too many fucking flips in this forum, we need more beaners to equalize the brown people matrix.
Or we could just have more white people. But any brown besides Indian is okay I guess.

Awoogers

Isn't that like the half of the forum's population anyways

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Or we could just have more white people. But any brown besides Indian is okay I guess.
Thankfully Indians are too busy gang raping women, scamming old people, and shitting in rivers to bother with VTubers

Padre Bernardo Salvi

Thankfully Indians are too busy gang raping women, scamming old people, and shitting in rivers to bother with VTubers
Are there any Indian vtubers aside from the failed NijiIN?

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Fuck that, the brown people on this forum are too light-skinned. We need to go darker :mitothink:

EDIT: the only one who's agreed with me is Pipkun and I don't think it was for the right reasons :pikayabai:

Last edited:

Awoogers

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Akiroze sweep. Numberfagging, but she deserves it.

These numbers are normally kinda BS for things like gauging total viewership because the more hours you stream, obviously number will go up. She actually streamed among the least hours of the VCR ARK gang, but blew the normal suspects for top hours watched VTubers out of the water last week.

UberSoldat

Awoogers

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Silver lining is that at least one of them is an EN manager now.
Yeah, that would be Noor, i remember when Noctyx was gonna debut and some recordings of Uki were leaked and a voice very similar to hers was heard there aiding him.

Padre Bernardo Salvi

Silver lining is that at least one of them is an EN manager now.
I thought it was just a meme from 4chan (and Kiwifarms?) about Noor being a manager after she graduated

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Akiroze sweep. Numberfagging, but she deserves it.

These numbers are normally kinda BS for things like gauging total viewership because the more hours you stream, obviously number will go up. She actually streamed among the least hours of the VCR ARK gang, but blew the normal suspects for top hours watched VTubers out of the water last week.

1697480645294.png

AKIMILLIONS OF AKIHOURS AKIWATCHED

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Just like real life the spics and the yellow spics outbreed the crackas while the darkie is just sitting there as a statistic

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Source your artposts pleeeeaaaase god I'm not a janny why do I put in the effort

I'm new to these "discord events", what's different from a regular watchalong stream here?

see id normally agree but this way we get to see who outs themselves for lusting after png's and that is far more entertaining.
That defeats the purpose, is it? All these cleavage-folks and sidechest-folks wanted is that their oshi's tiddies is visible but still covered. Letting it 'all tits out' like that kind of defeating the reason, to be honest.

Yes, call it illogical but it's logical to me, the guy who want his waifu and oshiis to not even have a face.
replace the face with more chest is a terrible idea we only have two hands.

Top Bottom